If you could wear a mask for it's looks...

banana92

What bionicle mask, or glatorian helmet would you make and wear, I mean actually take the time making, what would you make, you only have one choice for each type of mask (axled mask, like in metru, studded mask, like on the toa mata/turaga, and helmet, like the glatorian/agori), and what color(s) would it be?)

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

I'm not really sure what the difference would be since you don't have stud or axle connectors on your mouth or at the top of your head... :P

Also, in the BIONICLE universe, masks are connected to the wearer magnetically, not by stud or axle connectors.

But anyway, I would make and wear a red Great Hau or a green Great Miru. I would have Gresh's helmet if I wanted a Glatorian helmet.

Bliss.png

this is extremely difficult for me, but if it was a noble mask..... ugh, the ruru is my favorite, so i guess that in either dark orange, because that be cool, or the purple from way back in 2001, because purple is my favorite color, and I like that purple, anywho, I'd wear a GREAT Komau in maroon, even though idk if I like the great komau more then the great ruru, and lastly... Tarix helmet, any color really, that bright pinkish misprint would be a cool one, or iron (dark silver, like 2008 takanuva) or black, hard choice, but love the details on the helmet

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging