New Yearly Mask!

Reznas

Do you like the new BZPower yearly mask addition?  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's been there for a week, actually. Also, Hapori Tohu has it as well. ^_^It's not my favourite spinny but the animation is smooth and it looks good. I believe Bfahome made it.-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I feel the spinnies idea worked well in the beginning, but people didn't expect the site to last this long? I would reduce the number of spinnies, to one for your first year, then third year, sixth year, and every three years. Just how I think it should be though.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

I like it, but I wonder whether it would look better or worse with the visor printed, as it actually is on Furno XL. Perhaps that'd make it stand out more, or perhaps that'd be too much detail in too small a space.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Yeah, it's alright. But my one problem with it -

I coulda swore we were gonna use the green skull version...

Probably would've been fixed with that. The pink skull doesn't work well with the red helmet for me. Took me a few rotations and some staring to realize it was the skull at all.But it's not a bad choice.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I coulda swore we were gonna use the green skull version...

The pink skull doesn't make much sense, that's true. Though I fear that since this was made with LDD, evidently, the "green skull" could easily have been the wrong color green for Furno anyway (Transparent Bright Green instead of Transparent Fluorescent Green). It's a very common mistake in that program, since Transparent Fluorescent Green looks more yellow than green.Overall, I think this is a fairly good choice of mask for 2013. A printed visor and an accurately-colored head would have improved it. And this wouldn't have been impossible, since the visor piece on LDD has a decoration surface and LDD2PovRay allows the user to use any decoration they can provide a base image for, not just the ones programmed into LDD. I guess now that the advertising policy has been amended it will be easier to share the magic of LDD2PovRay with BZPower should the need arise.

I feel the spinnies idea worked well in the beginning, but people didn't expect the site to last this long? I would reduce the number of spinnies, to one for your first year, then third year, sixth year, and every three years. Just how I think it should be though.

I don't really see the issue. Plus I enjoy seeing a new spinny next to my proto bar every year. :P-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

It could of been better. Not much of a fan of the pick of spinny, but hey, at least it's a smoother animation than the other ones. If I were me picking the next spinny, I would of picked a mini brain slug. x3

A brain slug would be difficult. They're a complicated design to begin with, and it'd have to be in a very particular pose to fit in the squarish area a spinny occupies. If it could have been managed that might have been cool, but I don't know of anyone in the community who would have been up to the task.

It's animated well, but I always liked the Bionicle mask designs better than the HF helmets.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry