Favorite Creatures/Species

The title says it all. Just tell us what your favorite creatures or species is and explain why, for example: my favorite species would have to be the Zyglak, and the Battera. The Zyglak are just so cool, and the Battera are very cool and mysterious.

VV PM me if you have any of these masks! VV

6lyjLOL.png

I like the Skakdi. They both have varied powers, cool appearances, and the Piraka were some of the best Bionicle villains.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

The Toa are an obvious favorite, because, well, they're Toa! But I'll put them and Turaga under the umbrella of Matoran because the Matoran can be just as heroic as the Toa sometimes; i.e The Chronicler's Company.

I also love Makuta because of their unique personalities and powers and the fact that not all of them are bad.

Edited by Trydeltix
Bliss.png

Probably the bohrok, if they count as a species. If not, then the visorak, because they really are very succesful... and the fact that they are giant spiders :D I'd like to see a battle between all of the Bohrok, and all of the visorak!

Edited by Radagast367

If you think that godzilla is NOT awesome, you're either crazy,

or one of the many people who got trodden on while he was saving the world.

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

I never have counted the Makuta as a species, he was always Makuta from 2003 (not taradox, or what ever) and my favorite would have to be the bohrok... just think, thousands upon thousands of fast and destructive elemental creatures (sorta) that lay waste to everything in there path, are impervious when rolling, plus they have bohrok va to bring back downed bohrok wit hthere dorment krana, then you have the bahrag leaders that are massive, and control them, plus the bahrag are symbiotic (stronger the closer they are to each other) and in the end, you have the kal, which are elite bohrok, and in my opinion have there element, plus there shield's power (like fire tahnok, with electric shields) I'm not sure if they have both elementl powers, but in my book they do, and face it, there are thousands, you're pretty much dead any way you look at it

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

As far as favorite species go, I'd have to say Matoran (even though I'd rather be a toa) because they are the people who somewhat formed the communities before the Mata arrived, and they were able to hold off the Rahi (kind of) by themselves. It's also easier to relate to them, as a youth, because I'm not a warrior with elemental powers or an elder with elemental powers.

The Matoran species. Not only is the story based around them, but over the years we've learned about their rich culture, beliefs and followed their journey out of the dark.

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all."
- Tahu

Skakdi, mainly on an idea level are something really twisted and amazing.

Think about it, a race of mutated and brutalized Toa-like creature who were once peaceful and dignified, now reduced to savage and warmongering beasts. It's a really clever twist on the whole "warrior race"-trope in fiction, where the culture was essentially forced on them and costed them greatly. Bring a very interesting dimension to the world and a great villanous act for the Makuta. You could have wrote entire stories out of Skakdi and their struggles with their savage side.

... Of course then 2010 happened and they were reduced to Makuta's mooks. That was lame.

There's also the Bohrok, who have kept their edge even after all these years which is quite nice, the what-could-have-been Makuta of 2001, and of course the Matorans. 'Cause we all love Matorans.

hereheis.gif

--------------

Reach Heaven by Violence.

And while you are at it, see Bionicle characters as Magical Girls.

Hmm... I definitely like the Toa, because of their powers, which make them plausible heroes, but aren't overpowered.

I also like the Vortixx, just because they look cool. Also, Keetongu is awesome, and his species is awesome. Yay for yellow *However you spell the plural of cyclops* that beat up Steltians!

jamagsbannermoredramaticlesstall.png

"I've got a dramatic pose, a dramatic background, and a dramatic sunset. Now get me some dramatic music!" - Me

Credit to Matoran Onknu and Takuma Nuva for sprites used in avatar and signature.

Ehlek's species sounds cool.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

It would be rude to not say Matoran/Toa/Turaga. While I do like them a lot, my favourite species has to be the Kraata. They are, quite possibly, the epitome of evil parasitic creatures. They're created from the essence of a Makuta, they can infect masks and control Rahkshi! And that's cool!

Will be writing stories shortly-Watch this space.

Here's my blog, where you can listen to me read bad fanfics.