Free Concert at BrickFair

Going to BrickFair Virginia next week? Happen to live in Northern Virginia? Well it just so happens then that you're going to be in the perfect spot for an awesome concert! BZPower Members Windrider, Princess Grr, Comrade Gato, and Calles are also members of the rock band <a href='http://nervouspuddingband.com' target='offsite'>Nervous Pudding</a>, and they're putting on a show for you all. This free concert will take place at noon on Sunday, August 4th at E.C. Lawrence Park Amphitheater. The venue's address is 5040 Walney Rd, Chantilly VA, about two miles away from BrickFair. If you don't have a car, fret not, the band is providing a shuttle service from BrickFair to the venue - just contact Princess Grr, aka Andrew (not me) in advance of the show. They're putting on this free show as a special gift for BZPower Members and BrickFair attendees (although it's open to anyone) - I hope a lot of you can make it!View the full article

I put it on my calendar with a reminder. Not sure if I'll have time to go or not, since my BrickFair schedule is pretty much booked, but if I do get the time that day, I'll be there. I do like the music though. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

By the way all, you can contact me about the shuttle service (it's only two miles away but we'll be happy to take people to and from the expo center regardless) via PM here, or by email at aamacintire@gmail.com - i'll also be happy to provide my phone number to attendees that weekend for coordination of pickup.

bring back "an cool dude"