Boy Scout 2013 Jamboree

Indigogeek

Didn't get to go this year, but knew about half a dozen people who did.

I'm going to try next time, in Venturing. As I'll age out of the BSA by then.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

• 2 weeks later...

I was offered to be on OA or subcamp staff but turned it down due to costs. I also couldn't go as a Venturer because I turned 21 during the event, so it would have been tricky; plus, costs.

I did watch as many a friend relayed experiences over Facebook, so I was there in spirit!

My camp director offered a discount for staffers like myself, due to venture slots being open. But familial troubles got in the way, and the $1500 wouldn't have been available.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Psst. Venturing has Venturers. : P [/petpeeve]

And you were a camp staffer this year? Cool! I was on camp staff for five years; this was my first summer since 2008 that I have not worked there.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

First year. Lucky I started so late. Helped me to avoid CIT buttmonkey status. :P