I really like this MOC. It seems like you went for the aproch that it would be something you could pick up in shops£even though I think this looks better than that. Do you think you could make all of Alpha team?

It does need a Hero Core though.

Edited by Alterego

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Very clean-looking moc. You really took the hf frames and eliminated all of the flaws, instead of a 2-dimensional hollow body now we have an armored, imposing defender of justice. (The hero cores on the inside of the knee are a nice touch, very subtle but take out a big gap that's usually distracting.) And the cannon arm is just wicked cool.

Look at me still talking when there's science to do!

It does need a Hero Core though.

Yeah, it does...is there a reason why there isn't?

I ran out of those white ones :/

Really? They have been used so much though...of course this can't be helped if you haven't gotten very many sets recently.

Wish this was a real set, because I'd get more Hero Factory sets if they looked like this.Consistent color schemes is one of the easiest ways to make a simple or poorly constructed MoC look amazing. While Furno here isn't poorly constructed, he is rather simple, and yet he looks worlds better than his official brothers thanks to the expert color scheme. Beyond that, the weapon and armor placement is spot on, very akin to Samus as stated already. (Never a bad thing.)Good job. Keep up the fantastic work. :)

silverbladebanner.jpg

()_() This is by far the best HF modification I've ever seen! You didn't go overkill with the legs and armor, the gun is awesome! And you fixed the HF empty back! Excellent work.

Edit: could you teach me how to build the back? I'm going to BrickFair and will pick up some parts that I need for my Furno 2.5 WIP. So it would be helpful to know which parts that I need.

Edited by Wasp

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

• 2 weeks later...

This looks really fantastic, I don't suppose there's any chance

that we'll see any instructions or building process of this guy?

I've been looking for ways to fill in the gaps of my own heroes,

and this guy pulls it off in a way that is excellent!

Edited by Toa Orka

JoeySignature2.png