• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Urabrask

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,232 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 27 2013 - 11:25 AM

Hoorah! I can finally do this.

I'll sometimes make MOCvids (Is that what the kids call them these days?) if the MOC's impressive, and even though my video quality sucks terribly, it doesn't stop me from setting a few pictures to music.

Anyway, Urabrask. He's an important character in my on-going comic series, TRIBES (I'm still working on 1-3, by the way) and he's going to play a major role in upcoming issues.

Also, terribly sorry about the long introduction, but I wanted it to be timed. Perfectly.

The Video

The full gallery on Flickr

Edited by Varren Rehn, Jul 27 2013 - 01:55 PM.

#2 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,843 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 27 2013 - 12:09 PM

Just get rid of the embed and put up a link instead, Wilson.

#3 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 27 2013 - 12:51 PM

[color=#ff0000;]Wow...that's awesome.  I like how you used the Knight's Kingdom swords I don't see those to often in MOCs.  The head is most certainly unusual, but you manged to make it work for the rest of the MOC.[/color]

#4 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,232 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 31 2013 - 07:34 PM

It took a wee bit of work, but I was able to pull it off. =P

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users