Staff Survivor II Week 1 Voting

Tufi Piyufi

Staff Survivor II Week 1 Voting  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Staff Survivor IITribal Council: Week 1Game Topic - Discussion Topic

It couldn't last forever. The Clikit Supertramps lost their first Immunity Competition, and that means it's time for one of them to go. Guess who gets to decide! (you)Simply cast your vote for the player you want to see go home. Whoever gets the most votes by Sunday evening (Pacific Vague Time) is out. Any ties will be broken by a precise scientific method.
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

I kind of want to be cruel to Janus and vote HH... :3But then, Eeko did lose the challenge for them...Oh, but Mak's Ability To Tower Over All Others could make him a threat in the future...This will need more deliberation. (AKA waiting for others' reasons for people.)~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I kind of want to be cruel to Janus and vote HH... :3But then, Eeko did lose the challenge for them...Oh, but Mak's Ability To Tower Over All Others could make him a threat in the future...This will need more deliberation. (AKA waiting for others' reasons for people.)~|ET|~

Protip: Role a die.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

I will cut you.

NoNoNoNoNonNO

You misunderstood me

You didn't hear what I said

You're not listening LIKE MOST AMERICANS

-Arin Hanson

They're all so cool - I couldn't decide. So I nulled.

^What B6 said.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

You know, all the entries were pretty good, but in the end I had to vote for myself because mine was just so well done.EDIT: SOMEONE HAS INFORMED ME THAT THESE ARE NOT IN FACT THE BBCC SEMIFINALS AND IN ADDITION I WAS NOT ACTUALLY ONE OF THE CHOICES

Edited by Kakaru

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

I'm not reading this at all and I'm not going to, but I randomly voted for someone other than Becca because she told me she was sad that people had voted for her. She's pretty cool so I'm like whoa who would try to vote her off. What are you people even thinking. Examine your life choices and feel ashamed of yourselves.

And now back to categorically ignoring this whole affair.

bring back "an cool dude"