Okay, old question, I know, traking down more masks... brown komau, an

banana92

okay, it's a bit of an odd question, and it has been asked a dozen times, but does anyone know who owns each of the brown komau, and white huna masks, and also, this is a bit for curiousity sake, what other items cam in those calender bags (i mean brands, for search purposes) i know they're from norway though.

next, anyone know who has the yellow huna

and for that matter, the yellow ruru (the manas one, and the prototype ones, seperatly)

next, anyone know who owns the navy matatu, and maroon huna

and lastly, most common of all, the navy/white, white/navy, black/orange miru, anyone know who has those

I'm trying to create a checklist that actually tracks the masks (plastic masks, from 2001, not gold, or platinum)

also, any other misprints that arent the toa color ruru, matatu, or sky, and yellow kaukau, let me know

and to let you know, lego confirmed with me that there was at least 2 transparent blue noble rau for turaga nokama (from prototype manas sets)

so let me know if you know :)

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

Purple Dave from Mentioning sites with forums = bad has a yellow Ruru. BTW, I'm awaiting a reply from the former Lego employee about getting those trans blue Raus. Edit: Why is that one three lettered BIONICLE fan site with the initials Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6 still blocked? :???:Some sites are still not allowed to be linked to and will continue to be filtered for the time being. -B6

Edited by Black Six
Bliss.png

Fifi2004 owns the White Huna unless he has sold it already as seen here:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9913

I think he traded it to Mask Collector. So, Mask Collector has one, I think.

okay, it's a bit of an odd question, and it has been asked a dozen times, but does anyone know who owns each of the brown komau, and white huna masks, and also, this is a bit for curiousity sake,

I desperately need those masks!

2xu8Ptu.png

Fifi2004 owns the White Huna unless he has sold it already as seen here:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9913

okay, it's a bit of an odd question, and it has been asked a dozen times, but does anyone know who owns each of the brown komau, and white huna masks, and also, this is a bit for curiousity sake,

I need them too! :D

Bliss.png

Fifi2004 owns the White Huna unless he has sold it already as seen here:http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9913

I need them too! :D
Don't we all lol

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

Unfortunately I do not have the white huna, all though I do know that fifi2004 owns the white huna still as long as the yellow ruru. How ever my question is, who owns the gold haus? I've been talking with another person who actually owns a solid gold hau, hopefully I will be able to get it from him very soon. Ps: I will be posting a topic with pictures of my mask display, I think it turned out pretty dang awesome!Mc

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC