Warning: BrickFair Impending

There's less than a week until <a href='http://www.brickfair.com/' target='offsite'>BrickFair Virginia</a>! If you haven't already registered, there's still time, and you can at least come to the public expo on Saturday, August 3rd and Sunday, August 4th from 11AM to 4PM. You can also still buy tickets to our <a href='http://bzpower.com/story.php?ID=6161'>Laser Tag and Pizza Party</a> on Saturday evening which should be a blast. And don't forget the <a href='http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=6183'>free concert</a> by Nervous Pudding on Sunday at noon. Both are open to everyone whether or not you're at the full convention. I'm super-excited and can't wait to see you all there!View the full article

Lincoln LogFest 2013

Oh good lord... that's real?
We could definitely make it real.
Just as long as Todd doesn't mind this time. ;)

Just spent 15 or so minutes whipping up a small MOC of a Lincoln Logs building facade. Bring to Brickfair Y/N?

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Well, I'm probably going to Washington D.C for vacation the same week. If I do go to Brickfair VA, I probably wouldn't be there for long and it would be on Sunday.

I see stats for last year's Brickfair VA compared to this year's Brickfair NE, which I went to a couple months ago were almost 10x more of a turnout compared to each other. 2,250 to 20,000. I can only expect a larger turnout this year, which means I could be in store for a whole new experience compared to the Brickfair NE I went to just months ago.

If I do go, I hope to see you guys.

Lincoln LogFest 2013

Oh good lord... that's real?
We could definitely make it real.
Just as long as Todd doesn't mind this time. ;)

Just spent 15 or so minutes whipping up a small MOC of a Lincoln Logs building facade. Bring to Brickfair Y/N?

Just remember that after 2009, all non-LEGO based MOCs are not allowed to be displayed. I believe Lincoln Logs are mentioned by name.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

Just remember that after 2009, all non-LEGO based MOCs are not allowed to be displayed. I believe Lincoln Logs are mentioned by name.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought what Lyichir was saying is that he built a LEGO MOC of a Lincoln Logs facade. Which would be totally fine.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought what Lyichir was saying is that he built a LEGO MOC of a Lincoln Logs facade. Which would be totally fine.

That's exactly what I was saying. I was thinking maybe put it over in the Bionicle section with a Mctoran or similarly-sized figure looking out the window.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Hey guys at BFVA, I think I left my prototype Sahmad mask (milky white) lying around in either the BIONICLE area or the Speedorz area. If any of you find/found it, please tell me either in PM or comment!

Here's a picture: LINK

Edited by Wasp

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Hey guys at BFVA, I think I left my prototype Sahmad mask (milky white) lying around in either the BIONICLE area or the Speedorz area. If any of you find/found it, please tell me either in PM or comment![/size]

We've got it.

As in you are in possession of it?

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

So BrickFair will be over in a matter of hours, but for those who weren't able to be there, I have been uploading photos quite frequently to my Flickr. Check it out here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/toameiko/sets/72157634887202781/

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

• 3 weeks later...