• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

V12 Foot-soldier Mech

Titans Vs. Monsters

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,225 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2013 - 03:14 AM

I honestly don't know where this should go. Most of it is technic though, so I'll place it here.

!!!CLICKY!!!

[color=rgb(17,17,17);font-family:Lato, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;]Today we face the monsters that are at our door, today we are cancelling the apocalypse![/color]

Edited by Wasp, Jul 29 2013 - 03:16 AM.

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#2 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,353 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2013 - 04:18 PM

Very nice MOC. I like how simple and compact the design is. It just works for your idea. The gun is well designed and I like the cockpit a lot.Is this for the contest?

Edited by Click, Jul 29 2013 - 04:20 PM.

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

BZPRPG (inactive)The Scarabax Library | Flickr | Deviantart

#3 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members

• 1,225 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2013 - 08:21 PM

Very nice MOC. I like how simple and compact the design is. It just works for your idea. The gun is well designed and I like the cockpit a lot.Is this for the contest?

I didn't want to go too bulky here because

(A) I don't have the parts.

(B) I don't have the time.

But it turned out well. Almost nobody thinks about the footsoldiers, they go straight to generals and war heroes. The gun is really simple, just two wheels stuck together on an axle, and the cockpit was part of a concept I had for a Matoran battle mech.

EDIT: Yes Click, it's for the contest. Be sure to vote!

Edited by Wasp, Aug 05 2013 - 08:43 AM.

#4 Offline ghidora131

ghidora131
  • Members
  • Toa

• 179 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 30 2013 - 09:24 AM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Hmmm. You think you could fulfill that Matoran mech?[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Ghidora131[/font]

https:/404.error..jpg/2--341562#//Ghidora131/connect.hdi.jlk/

Hashtag/trollface1.7//dominationworld.//systemerror.//.jpg

#5 Offline Jinkmeister

Jinkmeister
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 919 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 30 2013 - 09:45 AM

I'm definitely a sucker for mechs, especially when they have a Pacific Rim quote attached! I actually see the APU from The Matrix more than anything in it, was that any part of the inspiration for ya? I do like how you incorporated System pieces for the feet, makes it look more like the kind of feet you'd need to support a mech like that. Good work, I hope you make more like this! :)

#6 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members

• 1,225 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 30 2013 - 10:54 AM

I'm definitely a sucker for mechs, especially when they have a Pacific Rim quote attached! I actually see the APU from The Matrix more than anything in it, was that any part of the inspiration for ya? I do like how you incorporated System pieces for the feet, makes it look more like the kind of feet you'd need to support a mech like that. Good work, I hope you make more like this! :)

I've only seen the first Matrix movie, so I don't know what an APU is yet. The feet were necessary to balance the MOC out.

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Hmmm. You think you could fulfill that Matoran mech?[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Ghidora131[/font]

I probably could, but It'll have to be after BrickFair because I'm taking this with me.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users