• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Thank you BZPower

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Offline The True Zedd of BZPower

The True Zedd of BZPower
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 14-October 03
  • 4,713 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2013 - 12:00 PM

As I sit here, browsing the forums and activly participating since who knows how long, I am flooded with a sense of nostalgia, apreciation, and some slight nausea.For many years BZP was my home away from home, every day for hours on end during my teen years I would debate storylines, make polls, participate in some great text RPGs and make many great friends who I have sadly not talked to for some time thanks to my activity. BZP was a place where I always felt welcomed, in my saddest hours I came here to cheer up, in my happier times I came here to feel even better about myself. Those years were an amazing time for me and I want to thank each and every one of you for making that time well spent.The past couple years I've been a lot quieter, going to other forums (especially during the down time) and when BZP returned it felt different, old. It's policies were outdated, the rules to strict, and the memberbase dwindling to the point where I simply did not feel like I belonged. I was well into college by thatpoint and my childlike fascination with this forum was almost non-existant. I drifted away, slinking into the shadows of the web, only ever thinking about the BZP of old.But alas, fate has a wayof working things out. for when I returned a couple days ago I was happy to see that BZP was still as warm and friendly as it ever was, it's policies revised, bringing it into the modern age of the internet, the RPGs are still going strong (Iplan to rejoin once my vacation is done) and although the Bionicle discussion is almost non-existant I still feel a sense of connectivity and family that was there when I was a snotty teenager when I joined ten years ago.So once again, thank you BZP. Thank you for the memories, thank you for the friends, thank you for the discussion, and thank you for taking way two shots of PE when I misbehaved in my first year. You wll always be my home away from home, I know I will always feel welcomed here, and I know you willa ccepot me. Thank you.

#2 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 31-July 05
  • 11,164 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Jul 29 2013 - 04:39 PM

[color=#990000;]It's sad that my and the overall activity has decreased dramatrically but I still remember all the awesome moments in the past. I have learnt a lot through this community. Thank you BZPower. :)[color=#000080;]-Gata Posted Image[/color][/color]

- Gata signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

#3 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 12,350 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jul 29 2013 - 05:36 PM

Thank you, The True Zedd of BZPower, and all of our other members for making this site what it is and keeping us going for twelve years. :)

#4 Offline Shadow Kurahk

Shadow Kurahk
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 24-June 06
  • 3,659 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 29 2013 - 07:24 PM

I'm glad to say that I'm one of those members who, despite a drop in activity, still visits this site to interact with the many people I've met throughout my years and be among the fandom of the LEGO line that brought us all here in the first place.

It's an amazing testament to the culture and atmosphere of BZPower that despite BIONICLE's end, those of us who have stuck with the site as long as we have have formed true friendships and a real community, regardless of the fact that many of us have never met face-to-face. 

Plus, we can say that we stuck with it long enough to get to say the word "YouTube." :P

Thanks for keeping me busy and introducing me to some of my greatest friends in the past few years, BZPower. To many more years. :)

#5 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 04-September 06
  • 11,371 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jul 29 2013 - 11:26 PM

[font="Palatino;"]BZP's got its fair share of faults and flaws, but nonetheless it's been a big presence in my life and an influence on who I am today. Stay classy, BZPower.[/font]

tumblr_ngen45A4Ri1tryxewo3_1280.png

#6 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 05-July 10
  • 5,959 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 30 2013 - 11:10 AM

Thank you, BZPower, for putting up with me for these long years. You rock. 

Edited by fishers64, Jul 30 2013 - 11:11 AM.

16028406952_a8c31f0bfe.jpg15838451978_fa70afcd66_m.jpg

#7 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 18-February 13
  • 1,275 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 30 2013 - 11:39 AM

Thanks for everything you guys do (especially allow us to display for free at Brickfair!)

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#8 Online Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,680 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 30 2013 - 07:27 PM

Thank you BZPower, for helping me improve my spelling and grammar into A+ student levels.

Of course, I could have done it by myself, but you guys did help a little bit.

Ahaha, love you all.

ULPxgev.gif

~Prepare to fight — for, evidently, you have found peace intolerable.~

#9 Offline KanohiCelt

KanohiCelt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Defender of Freedom

• 31-October 01
  • 3,110 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 08 2013 - 09:47 PM

Well said T Zedd.  ^_^

CELTMAN THE FIERCE
Kanohi Collectors Guild
Secret Handshake Society
1 of 5

#10 Offline Ghabulous Ghoti

Ghabulous Ghoti
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 20-October 07
  • 773 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 13 2013 - 12:24 AM

Thanks BZP, for teaching me how to get around word filters and hide the fact that I'm on a forum about kid's toys while at school.

Oh, and for allowing me to have a more comprehensive understanding of the storyline and for introducing me to cool people and for actually teaching me what a forum was.

Edited by Ghabulous Ghoti, Aug 13 2013 - 12:25 AM.

GhotiH.png

Add me on Steam: Ghabulous Ghoti ------------------------------- Add me on Nintendo Network/Playstation Network: GhotiH ------------------------------- Add me on 3DS: 1461-6196-0520

Just be sure to tell me that you've added me!

Competitive Smash Bros. player! Message me to discuss strategies or mess around without strategy online!

Yes, you can still play Brawl online!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users