Thank you BZPower

As I sit here, browsing the forums and activly participating since who knows how long, I am flooded with a sense of nostalgia, apreciation, and some slight nausea.For many years BZP was my home away from home, every day for hours on end during my teen years I would debate storylines, make polls, participate in some great text RPGs and make many great friends who I have sadly not talked to for some time thanks to my activity. BZP was a place where I always felt welcomed, in my saddest hours I came here to cheer up, in my happier times I came here to feel even better about myself. Those years were an amazing time for me and I want to thank each and every one of you for making that time well spent.The past couple years I've been a lot quieter, going to other forums (especially during the down time) and when BZP returned it felt different, old. It's policies were outdated, the rules to strict, and the memberbase dwindling to the point where I simply did not feel like I belonged. I was well into college by thatpoint and my childlike fascination with this forum was almost non-existant. I drifted away, slinking into the shadows of the web, only ever thinking about the BZP of old.But alas, fate has a wayof working things out. for when I returned a couple days ago I was happy to see that BZP was still as warm and friendly as it ever was, it's policies revised, bringing it into the modern age of the internet, the RPGs are still going strong (Iplan to rejoin once my vacation is done) and although the Bionicle discussion is almost non-existant I still feel a sense of connectivity and family that was there when I was a snotty teenager when I joined ten years ago.So once again, thank you BZP. Thank you for the memories, thank you for the friends, thank you for the discussion, and thank you for taking way two shots of PE when I misbehaved in my first year. You wll always be my home away from home, I know I will always feel welcomed here, and I know you willa ccepot me. Thank you.

It's sad that my and the overall activity has decreased dramatrically but I still remember all the awesome moments in the past. I have learnt a lot through this community. Thank you BZPower. :)-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I'm glad to say that I'm one of those members who, despite a drop in activity, still visits this site to interact with the many people I've met throughout my years and be among the fandom of the LEGO line that brought us all here in the first place.

It's an amazing testament to the culture and atmosphere of BZPower that despite BIONICLE's end, those of us who have stuck with the site as long as we have have formed true friendships and a real community, regardless of the fact that many of us have never met face-to-face.

Plus, we can say that we stuck with it long enough to get to say the word "YouTube." :P

Thanks for keeping me busy and introducing me to some of my greatest friends in the past few years, BZPower. To many more years. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks BZP, for teaching me how to get around word filters and hide the fact that I'm on a forum about kid's toys while at school.

Oh, and for allowing me to have a more comprehensive understanding of the storyline and for introducing me to cool people and for actually teaching me what a forum was.

Edited by Ghabulous Ghoti