LEGO Universe Playthrough

jamesster

So, YouTube is no longer banned here. Let's talk about things on YouTube. Back in 2011 when it was announced LEGO Universe would be closing in three months, I took it upon myself to record as much of the game as possible. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLKrErQlV-AI ended up recording every single mission in the game, even every faction-specific mission and as many different daily missions as I could fit in, in addition to all the collectibles like flags and gold bricks. I didn't go for all achievements or all items, as there were far too many to complete/get and they could be documented outside of video footage as well. But I recorded absolutely everything else.Here's the playlist.As of right now, I've got 21 hours of footage uploaded divided up into 88 parts. I'm about 2/3 done with it, and am compiling the next part as I type this. I started with 10-15 minute videos, but I'm bumping the length up now - part 89 is about an hour and a half long. It's a slow process, but I'm getting there. Once I'm done chronicling this Sentinel character I'll be uploading shorter videos showing the missions and such specific to Paradox, Venture League, and Assembly.I also have jetpack tours of all the worlds, which I'll be uploading as well.Oh, and I have a ton of other miscellaneous recordings, showing glitches and oddities and alpha and beta footage and other stuff in the game sprinkled throughout my channel, with more on the way.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCNGVn7_jqUAnybody else got LU footage on everybody's favorite forbidYOUTUBEYOUTUBEYOUTUBEYOUTUBEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by jamesster

Not yet, I'm currently focusing on uploading the complete Sentinel playthrough before showing the bits and pieces from other factions. My primary character was Assembly though, so most of my other videos use stuff from that faction.

Well, I'm up to Ep. 17, and I have to say: you are thorough. You've covered everything from missions to binoculars and signs. I just really wish I could play again!

I also have to say you could make the episodes a bit longer. Some of them have really weird cut off points, and it would be nice to just end it with something good like finishing a quest or getting to a new area or something, even if you have to make it 15 min or even 20.

Thanks for doing this. It's really nice to live through LU again, even if it is just watching. I'll see if I can get some more people to watch, because this is great. Did you actually get through everything before it closed?

Never got round to buying it, I and wont ever be able to wtahc one ep off yours. Trust me, REALLY short attention span here. Like, I go through 5 videos in 8 minutes. o.O But hey, they look nice. :3

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032