What Was YOUR First Topic?

Jinkmeister

Title basically sums it up. What was your first topic, and looking back, what do you think of it now?Honestly, if I had to guess, I'd say it was a comedy, probably The Toa Work at Krispy Kreme. As best I can remember, it was the best comedy a 12-year-old could come up with! That should explain it nicely!

I remember very clearly my first topic - a noobish monstrosity by the name of "Which BIONICLE would you like to have a double of?" Got sort-of popular, mainly because I posted every other post. Certainly won't miss that topic when the archives are gone.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Generally speaking I feel that any post made over a year before the current day contains a certain degree of noobishness. I don't go back to older posts or topics, but occasionally take a peek at the back pages of my blog.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Ah, I remember it well. IT was that fateful day in 2003, before the release of the Mask of Light...

I had just seen the amazing Voriki website and went to Bzpower with great confusion to ask, in my noobishness, if Takanuva was actually the eighth Toa because Voriki was the seventh. The answers were... sorta harsh, but opened up my eyes to the fact that Voriki is non-canon. :P I think it was bonesii who pointed out that the question had been asked multiple times before me and that it was getting annoying...

My memory is very hazy. It was one of two things.

EITHER

Some sort of Thornax collectible topic asking for multicolored Thornax to be released in packs. Decently successful as far as discussion was concerned.

OR

The weirdest, most hilarious topic ever made by me in S&T. The TREN KROM THEORY. I theorized some nonsense about how Tren Krom was secretly connected to the Glatorian, how the Glatorian were really Toa in disguise, and how there was this giant conspiracy involving Tren Krom, Bara Magna, Makuta, and various other people. I don't recall giving any thought to it before posting the topic asides from the formulation of the original idea. Never actually thought about it to any large degree. It was universally called out as the utter absurdity it was.

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Geez, I just went and cleared out my PM box...I had messages from 2008, and I didn't know I could cringe so hard. It's painful to read what I wrote even a year ago! I'm sure no topic I've ever posted is as bad as some of those messages!

Edited by Jinkmeister

Pretty sure it was a terrible MOC I made back in 08... looking back on the pictures the thing was awful but at the time I thought it was the best MOC I could ever make.

Either that or a failed Epic I made that each chapter was about a paragraph long. At least it was updated daily...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Oh gods, I think it was something along the lines of a theory topic explaining in detail what the major plot points of 2002 were and how they would come to pass. I remember Krana featured prominently. And they were evolving into something? Now that the archives are shot I can't check up to see.

tumblr_mqdlmepiG01rf11n3o1_500.png