~The 1st Shadow~'s Comics

The 1st Shadow

I've submitted a question for Cyrahk and Thulk, but I have a question for you...

Do Cyrahk and Thulk know that they are fictional characters in a comic series on an Internet Lego fansite?

Do they know that they're... ? Actually, yes. They do. Although, this question does encroach upon movie storyline. I want to explain it, but I can't, because it would ruin the movie before it's even produced. :P I feel so conflicted.

• Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I got some questions.

Both: Have you ever pranked  shadow?

Thulk: Do you have a Fedora

Cyrahk: Can you draw

Edited by Tecnokua The Fedora Mudkip
  • Upvote 1

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Hey Cyrak & Thulk:

This is Vezon.

AAAAAAND I own a comedy known as Ask Vezon (unfortunately) TWO. I think you two lower-class beings should read some of the chapters. It might(might) enhance your intelligence. (I'm not saying you had any to begin with, though).

Wut? I'm still here? That's cool. :P

Anyway, some while back, UngluedBike requested instructions for my MOCs of 'Dax (alternate Teridax) and Cyrahk. I finally got around to making a quick video showing the more complex parts of Cyrahk's build, and figured I might share it on here for you all to see. :)

If you're interested in seeing any of the others, I'd be happy to show you (with two or three exceptions).

Anyway, with that, I will get 'Dax done ASAP, I'll get to the next AC&T, and I've got another short comic mostly prepared for ya. Not sure about "The Warbeast Chronicles," as I still need to make the Rebuilders at least look complete. Until then, I don't know what to say about the rest of the story.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Anyway, some while back, UngluedBike requested instructions for my MOCs of 'Dax (alternate Teridax) and Cyrahk. I finally got around to making a quick video showing the more complex parts of Cyrahk's build, and figured I might share it on here for you all to see. :)

If you're interested in seeing any of the others, I'd be happy to show you (with two or three exceptions).

Anyway, with that, I will get 'Dax done ASAP, I'll get to the next AC&T, and I've got another short comic mostly prepared for ya. Not sure about "The Warbeast Chronicles," as I still need to make the Rebuilders at least look complete. Until then, I don't know what to say about the rest of the story.

Seeing this video made me wanna build Cyrahk. For a second, I actually considered ordering all of the necessary parts! :D

Do you think you'll ever do more of these videos for characters other than 'Dax?

Also, I'm gonna be mentally reading all of your posts in your voice now.

Edited by Toa Varova

mindeth the cobwebs

Seeing this video made me wanna build Cyrahk. For a second, I actually considered ordering all of the necessary parts! :D

Do you think you'll ever do more of these videos for characters other than 'Dax?

I can do others. Cyrahk and Teridax were the only ones I've gotten requests for, so that's what I'm starting with. 

Just so long as you're not hearing my voice when Rachel or Nijen is speaking, that's fine. :P Actually, I've always imagined Cyrahk to sound like a slightly higher-pitched version of NickonAquaMagna's, which is why I'm wanting him to voice the character when I get around to the movie.

Edited by ~T1S~

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

I can do others. Cyrahk and Teridax were the only ones I've gotten requests for, so that's what I'm starting with. 

Just so long as you're not hearing my voice when Rachel or Nijen is speaking, that's fine. :P Actually, I've always imagined Cyrahk to sound like a slightly higher-pitched version of NickonAquaMagna's, which is why I'm wanting him to voice the character when I get around to the movie.

I'd be interested in seeing more in case I have the parts.

Sometimes, I tend to make up my own voices when reading comics, including mine. However, a lot are very childish-sounding... Anyway, I hope NockonAquaMagna decides to get on board with this. Might be interesting...

mindeth the cobwebs

Wow, I could actually build Cyrahk totally, with some exceptions for the friction peg/plus rods. But I think I'll keep my 88 MOC. Also, my Keetonguorange Rahkshi head is no longer connected to its body.

What a shame. :P We could always use more Cyrahk in the world.

Anyway, UngluedBike requested a parts list, so here it is.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Wow, I could actually build Cyrahk totally, with some exceptions for the friction peg/plus rods. But I think I'll keep my 88 MOC. Also, my Keetonguorange Rahkshi head is no longer connected to its body.

What a shame. :P We could always use more Cyrahk in the world.

Anyway, UngluedBike requested a parts list, so here it is.

Excellent stuff, I will now commence construction.
  • Upvote 1

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

Questions for Cyrahk and Thulk have been duly noted.

But, I want to make a request.

In the past, I've said that you can PM the questions to me or post them in the topic. But, lately, some of you have been sending them in pre-existing messages, and they get lost, and I have to go looking for them. I ask that in the future, PLEASE POST QUESTIONS IN THE TOPIC ITSELF. It makes them much easier to find and keep organized.

Also, try to remember that 

Messages like this

have to be edited 

so that I can fit them into the comic. From now on, if you ask a question and it looks like that, I will either ignore it, or ask you to edit it. It is a hassle for me to reorganize your words to fit in a box that will fit into the comic strip. Not all of you do this, but there are a couple, and I know it may be fun to type it like that, but please don't. 

Anyway, I'm working on another comic now, Cyrahk and Thulk should have something up before Christmas, and I will be visiting Meyres for the holidays. I'll be helping him with his series, as well as filming a Christmas special there.

Well, that's all for right now. Catch you guys later! :)

• Upvote 4

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Alright, I'm working on a couple comics now. Hopefully, I can have at least two up tomorrow, and then the Christmas special will either be tomorrow evening, or the following morning.

EDIT: I bring one of them now! How about that? :P

Shenanigans: Episode 2

Enjoy. :) The others will be along, presently.

Edited by ~T1S~
  • Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

That actually got me laughing in real life. Though I can't tell now: do you like Tahu Okoto, or dislike him?

I do not like that particular set, no. The whole joke was written around my original dislike of all the new sets. They've since grown on me, but I still think some (Tahu and Gali, for example) are undesirable and I will likely never get them. I'm iffy on Lewa, even though I loved the original character.

That, and I just had to mess with Cyborg-Tahu in some way. :P

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

The story seems decent, for the most part. I'm not overly fond of the torso designs (I built a custom one that has a gear function with the arms where they should be instead of floating behind the head), or some of the overall aesthetics. I'm really conflicted over Gali--I like her set better than Tahu, but I probably won't get her, even though Gali Mata was my first set and I want to keep the order consistent with the new wave. :/

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Alright, I'm working on a couple comics now. Hopefully, I can have at least two up tomorrow, and then the Christmas special will either be tomorrow evening, or the following morning.

EDIT: I bring one of them now! How about that? :P

Shenanigans: Episode 2

Enjoy. :) The others will be along, presently.

"Hehe. We'll see about that."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

But seriously - this made me LOL :D

Also, great job with the Christmas one!

I have a question, though - have you ever posted instructions/a part list for your MOC self?

Edited by Jakura Nuva

I have a question, though - have you ever posted instructions/a part list for your MOC self?

No, I have not. Captain Antarctica and I are kinda my special secrets. :P Although I'm sure anyone could figure it out after a while of looking.

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

I'm all caught up now!

@Shenanigans2: The second to last panel is the best panel in this series. Hands down. Also, you sorta looked like JWittz on YouTube in that panel.

@Christmas2014: Not too much going on, but I like how good-natured it was. Merry Christmas!

Edited by Toa Varova

mindeth the cobwebs

I'm all caught up now!

@Shenanigans2: The second to last panel is the best panel in this series. Hands down. Also, you sorta looked like JWittz on YouTube in that panel.

@Christmas2014: Not too much going on, but I like how good-natured it was. Merry Christmas!

Don't know any JWittz, but okay.

Yeah, I didn't plan very much for this one. Most of the fun ideas went into the making of Meyres' Christmas special. I star in that, as well. We're in the process of editing it, and it will be up either today or tomorrow morning.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Okay so what is that weapon you have? It looks like a shepherd's staff, but I don't remember if I've seen it in the comics before or not. Any explanation? :)

But...Cyrahk doesn't even wear socks! :P

What's that staff?

@Axilus

I believe it's a Shepherd's Crook of Destiny.

On the staff, it's just a random tool I happen to be holding. You've seen me with a sword, a Breakout blaster, two variations of the drill-staff, the datapad, and a wrench. Behind the scenes, I've got a wide variety of objects that I'll use once in a while. 

In real life, I have a bunch of walking sticks I've carved, so this new tool is just representative of those.

Once again, that second to last panel was gold! And now I suddenly want to try on some purple socks...

Purple socks, you all say?  :sly:

cyrahksocks.jpg

Sorry, did someone say he DOESN'T wear socks? :P

• Upvote 2

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

I stand corrected, as he stands in purple socks!

I'm currently working on turning that picture into a whole scene with Thulk and the two who asked the question. I'll post it here when I'm done. :)

*laughing hard whle trying not to show to much*

Love those last few comics. The punking of Tahu with a picture of what he'll look like in the new sets. I wish I found Tahu but instead I grabbed a Protector of Fire.

Can't wait for next year's tricks.

I came up with that idea a while back and have been longing for the moment to use it. Finally got the chance, so I went for it. :)

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~