• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

~The 1st Shadow~'s Comics

MOC photo comics comic

• Please log in to reply
461 replies to this topic

#441 Online The~1st~Shadow

The~1st~Shadow
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 21-June 10
  • 2,199 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2015 - 11:49 PM

Get him some boots. That'll fix it.

I'm also a fan of that art style. It's really eye-catching.

Not sure about boots. I think the socks are a bit much for now. :P

Oh man! I love that style too! 

Were you planning on recreating your comics in that style?

That would be pretty awesome!

Thanks. :) The style wasn't supposed to be anything special, but I'm glad to see that folks are enjoying it. 

No, I'm not gonna do that. Sorry. I might do some one-panel shorts like this once in a while, but for the most part, it'll be the same old MOCs you all know and love. :)

Speaking of which, due to the fact that I may not be getting snow this winter, the animation "Let it Go" may have to wait another year. :P If that's the case, then I have one or two back-up ideas that might work in its place.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

t1scomicbanners.jpgokotomationbanner.jpgvultrazandcobanners.jpg

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the signoff!

MOCs: Ackar, Master of Fire -- BBC69: Takanuva -- Guardian of Stone -- Geared Soldier

Artwork: The Kanohi Force -- An Unwanted Gift

Library: The Kanohi Force (collab)

#442 Offline Ghidora131

Ghidora131
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Danish fish

• 21-June 13
  • 1,744 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2015 - 12:39 AM

Dear Cyrak and Thulk~

It has come to my attention that you two are blubbering your heads off with more nonsense, so I don't suppose you'll mind doing a review for me.

There is an epic being written by Voltex. And I have been graciously allowed to write a parody of it. I have a few chapters out now, so a review on my comedy would be great.

Take into thought the comedy will not be understood unless you first read the epic.

Ghidora131

Edited by ghidora131, Jan 25 2015 - 01:34 AM.

No. When Ghiddy sees ponies, he goes into ultimate berserker commando uber-juggernaut over 9000 TKO Rambo 360-nonscope curbstomp MLG Pro KarzFire mode. Judgement? Logic? None.

#443 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 02-March 10
  • 5,072 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2015 - 01:49 AM

Dear Cyrak and Thulk~

It has come to my attention that you two are blubbering your heads off with more nonsense, so I don't suppose you'll mind doing a review for me.

There is an epic being written by Voltex. And I have been graciously allowed to write a parody of it. I have a few chapters out now, so a review on my comedy would be great.

Take into thought the comedy will not be understood unless you first read the epic.

Ghidora131

You realize you just asked T1S to read a whole epic, a whole comedy, and make a comic about it?

9hdkRTp.png

#444 Offline Ghidora131

Ghidora131
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Danish fish

• 21-June 13
  • 1,744 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2015 - 01:52 AM

Pretty much. :P

He reads my stuff anyway, so...

No. When Ghiddy sees ponies, he goes into ultimate berserker commando uber-juggernaut over 9000 TKO Rambo 360-nonscope curbstomp MLG Pro KarzFire mode. Judgement? Logic? None.

#445 Offline Dallior

Dallior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 25-September 14
  • 480 posts

Posted Jan 27 2015 - 12:40 AM

I APPROVE OF THIS COMEDEE.

Great job, dude! 

BZPRPG Profiles:  :Sanguivox:  :Kigta:   :Wekar:   :Galika:

CURRENT MOCs: Arkiz Bear  Guardian of Jungle

#446 Offline Pohatu: Master of Stone

Pohatu: Master of Stone
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 15-December 13
  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2015 - 10:27 AM

This comic needs more attention. Its been going on for a long time, its still going strong, and it is hilarious.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

:smilepohatunu: chimoru2015spinnie.gif Credit to Click for the awesome Bionicle 2015 spinnie!

rahkshitoa.pngCredit to Voxumo for the sprite of my self-moc!

Steal the Mask 3: You know you want the Mask of Life, too!

I also play TF2. My name is Pohatu Nuva, and I spraypaint the 2015 version of me in the spawn.

#447 Online The~1st~Shadow

The~1st~Shadow
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 21-June 10
  • 2,199 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2015 - 02:12 AM

*Insert massive gasp here*

I'M BACK!!!!!

And I bring a comic! I filmed this one a while back at the request of the kid I was supervising one evening. And finally, I've put it together for you guys to enjoy!

Interlude: Babysitting

Have at it! :)

I'll be kinda busy this weekend, but I hope to finally get around to filming The Warbeast Chronicles for you. Once that's done, the series will get moving again, and I can get more work done for the movie!

There's just one little catch... Well, two.

Number one: I'm once again involved in a church drama production centered around the Easter story. This takes up most of my Sundays, and if I get one of the main roles, then I'll have to put a lot more work into it. So, there's that....

Number 2: I've mentioned this before, but I've recently kinda gotten more or less involved with a special woman. :) It's nothing serious yet, but it does require a lot of my time and energy to make that sort of thing work.

I've not forgotten this series, and I will hold to my commitment to it. Just know that I've got stuff going on, and the comics may not come as rapidly as I hoped they would. I do appreciate your patience, and I promise I'll do my best to keep you all entertained. :)

Edited by ~T1S~, Jan 29 2015 - 02:23 AM.

MOCs: Ackar, Master of Fire -- BBC69: Takanuva -- Guardian of Stone -- Geared Soldier

#448 Offline Toa Varova

Toa Varova
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 30-December 07
  • 1,962 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2015 - 02:30 AM

Kids are nuts, man! They can be pretty cool, though.

I'm gonna laugh if you end up playing the Easter Bunny.
"Hello, kids! I'm- *reads script* the Easter Bunny! I'm very talented in graphic design and I make comics featuring Frankenstein plastic toys that get into weird situations! Want an egg?"
I'd pay to see that happen.

Woo! Good luck on that!
"Hi, I'm *reads script* Calen (that was your name, right?)! I'm very talented in graphic design and I make comics featuring Frankenstein plastic toys that get into weird situations! Wanna get something to eat?"

I can't wait to see what comics you provide in the future!

Nothing could prepare Sybre for the final battle.

Head down to Snax in the comic forum to see the battle that will determine the fate of Sybre.

Click here to go to Snax and read the Out of Snax event!

"If you're really gonna refuse to die... I'll definitely enjoy the next 11 minutes."

-Toa Varova, Out of Snax Part 3

#449 Online The~1st~Shadow

The~1st~Shadow
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 21-June 10
  • 2,199 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2015 - 02:52 AM

Kids are nuts, man! They can be pretty cool, though.

I'm gonna laugh if you end up playing the Easter Bunny.
"Hello, kids! I'm- *reads script* the Easter Bunny! I'm very talented in graphic design and I make comics featuring Frankenstein plastic toys that get into weird situations! Want an egg?"
I'd pay to see that happen.

Woo! Good luck on that!
"Hi, I'm *reads script* Calen (that was your name, right?)! I'm very talented in graphic design and I make comics featuring Frankenstein plastic toys that get into weird situations! Wanna get something to eat?"

I can't wait to see what comics you provide in the future!

Well, I think the Easter bunny would look a little out-of-place during the Crucifixion. :P

Yes, that's the name. And yeah, she knows I do this. She's not a fan of LEGO, but that doesn't mean it isn't to late to convert her. ;)

#450 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 02-March 10
  • 5,072 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2015 - 04:47 AM

That was pretty funny. Hey, Swampfire! The last panel in particular was hilarious.

No problem, man. I'm still taking eternity and a half for that drawing you requested! So good luck with everything.

9hdkRTp.png

#451 Offline Pohatu: Master of Stone

• Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 15-December 13
  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2015 - 06:58 AM

Those MOCs were made by the kids you are babysitiing, right? They look awfully similar to the ones my younger siblings and the kids that I babysit make. I guess kids all over think alike. Besides, you're a really nice guy for letting their creations star in a popular internet comic! 

(Those were their MOCs, right????)

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

:smilepohatunu: chimoru2015spinnie.gif Credit to Click for the awesome Bionicle 2015 spinnie!

I also play TF2. My name is Pohatu Nuva, and I spraypaint the 2015 version of me in the spawn.

#452 Online The~1st~Shadow

The~1st~Shadow
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 21-June 10
  • 2,199 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2015 - 10:32 AM

Those MOCs were made by the kids you are babysitiing, right? They look awfully similar to the ones my younger siblings and the kids that I babysit make. I guess kids all over think alike. Besides, you're a really nice guy for letting their creations star in a popular internet comic! 

(Those were their MOCs, right????)

Just one kid, actually. And the green one was partly done by me. Remember my Geared Soldier? He wanted me to build him one, so I used his parts to build another torso using the gearbox technique that I used in mine. So, the torso on that one is basically my design. The little gold guy was based on the Protectors, and I used my knowledge of their designs to help build that one, too. Everything else was all him. 

#453 Offline Pohatu: Master of Stone

• Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 15-December 13
  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2015 - 11:55 AM

Ah, I see it now. They're pretty good looking MOCs, though. The one with upside-down hands is my favorite.

#454 Offline The Forgotten Warrior

The Forgotten Warrior
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-December 12
  • 1,562 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2015 - 06:57 PM

Hey Shadow, I'm working on new project that's basically photo comic like yours. I decided that this was a better than working with sprites.

So basically you don't work any day of the week? Ok.

Good luck with your relationship man. :) Hope it goes well.

picsart_1423812255637.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#455 Offline evil_jaga_genius

evil_jaga_genius
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 17-January 15
  • 28 posts

Posted Jan 29 2015 - 07:03 PM

Question for Cyrahk and Thulk: Who ate all the pies?

The raving lunatic behind Adventure Posts

BMPRPG Leader

Avatar by DeviantArtist NickinAmerica

#456 Online The~1st~Shadow

The~1st~Shadow
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 21-June 10
  • 2,199 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2015 - 01:36 AM

Hey Shadow, I'm working on new project that's basically photo comic like yours. I decided that this was a better than working with sprites.

So basically you don't work any day of the week? Ok.

Good luck with your relationship man. :) Hope it goes well.

Another photo series? I wish you the best with that! :D If you need help/advice, let me know.

Yeah, I'm currently unemployed. Focusing more on getting through college first. :P I do often do lawn care for a few people when I have the time to spare, and it pays well enough for a side job.

Thanks. :) As I said, it's a work in progress. then again, isn't everything? lol

#457 Offline Ghidora131

Ghidora131
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Danish fish

• 21-June 13
  • 1,744 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2015 - 02:03 AM

Cyrak and thulk...

Hi. I'm a resurrected ghost. Now, don't get worried, I just want to know: I was a banker in my life, and what has changed in the banking industry while I was dead?

#458 Offline Aerixx: Gukko Lord

Aerixx: Gukko Lord
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 14-October 14
  • 1,722 posts

Posted Feb 06 2015 - 05:49 PM

"Service not valid on days ending in Y" 

HOLY GUKKO!  :headbonk:  I love it!

klsketch.png

#459 Online The~1st~Shadow

The~1st~Shadow
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 21-June 10
  • 2,199 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 13 2015 - 04:44 PM

Sorry there hasn't been any comic-ing lately. :( I've been otherwise occupied with other projects and life and stuff, but I hope to get around to it again as soon as I can.

Until then, I'd like to announce that one of those projects has been officially posted as a new kit, here in the Comics forum. 

okotomationbanner.jpg

Click that image above to go directly to the topic. ;) Hope some of you guys can make use of it (or, better yet, give me some help with it. Reference images are most useful!)

#460 Offline Fordianl

Fordianl
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 08-July 14
  • 359 posts

Posted Feb 14 2015 - 03:43 PM

Fans of this comic should see the latest post in this topic, because I am very excited! :D

My YouTube Channel  :popcorn:              My imgur albums  :camera:

kbP5Svg.gif :f: :m_o: :r: :m_d: :i: :a: :n:  :l: kbP5Svg.gif

zRtfBVU.png

#461 Online The~1st~Shadow

The~1st~Shadow
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 21-June 10
  • 2,199 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2015 - 11:15 PM

Okay, comics have been delayed. Mainly because the star of the next story has been, uh, dismantled. :P He'd been intact for months, and only just in the last two days got scrapped for parts. I did it with good reason, though.

The parts went towards this.

Don't worry, once I'm done with that, the new character will be restored, and I can get to filming. :)

#462 Offline Dallior

Dallior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 25-September 14
  • 480 posts

Posted Feb 20 2015 - 11:33 AM

YAAAAAAY!!

BZPRPG Profiles:  :Sanguivox:  :Kigta:   :Wekar:   :Galika: