~The 1st Shadow~'s Comics

The 1st Shadow

This comic looked like a lot of fun. I liked the concept of MOCs coming to life in a LEGO convention hall. Only awesome stuff could happen when that goes down. And I see you guys got a picture with a celebrity! :D Bonus points for that!

Also, it would have been so bad if Akutahn broke somehow and everybody panicked! I know that'd never happen, but it'd be pretty funny.

Edited by Toa Varova
  • Upvote 2

mindeth the cobwebs

Oh, right. Forgot about that. I find it hilarious that you nearly topped Akutahn and had to stand there holding him until Kayru fixed the problem. That must have been awkward to do, and funny to look at (or look back at). And those hands...I remember now. Are those the ones that you said will probably never have their purpose revealed?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Quick update!

(Yes, I know I just double-posted, but I didn't have the new content available when I posted last, so I'm compensating for it now)

Parts 1 & 2 of "The WarBeast Chronicles" have been filmed, and will be edited and uploaded within the next couple days! Until then, here's a sneak peek:

rebuilder.jpg

THE REBUILDER IS ACTIVE! I REPEAT--THE REBUILDER IS ACTIVE!

;)

Edited by The~1st~Shadow

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

And those hands...I remember now. Are those the ones that you said will probably never have their purpose revealed?

Hm... "Never" is such a strong word, my friend. ;) You'll find out, just not this season. :P

Hey, I thought that was what you said. LOL

I may or may not have been joking if I said that.  :lookaround:

• Upvote 2

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

I'm standing there and seeing the machine?! Oh, this is gonna be good!

But seriously, I'm really interested in seeing where this is gonna go. The machine's gonna be opening a ton of doors and will really add a good kick to the story. Although, is anyone gonna be rebuilt, other than a sneaky villain?

mindeth the cobwebs

Although, is anyone gonna be rebuilt, other than a sneaky villain?

Sure. I'll use it, Iron_Man5 will use it, anyone who gets injured will use it.

Sneaky villain? My dear friend, whatever are you talking about?  :rolleyes:

I look forward to seeing the results of those rebuildings. And injuries? The next comics are gonna be sights to behold.

Well, lessee... :D That was clearly Nidhiki spying on the good guys!

mindeth the cobwebs

I look forward to seeing the results of those rebuildings. And injuries? The next comics are gonna be sights to behold.

Well, lessee... :D That was clearly Nidhiki spying on the good guys!

Yup. I get to make things a bit more serious now.  :sly:

Oh, yes. Nidhiki. That's who. Of course.  :rolleyes:

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Although, is anyone gonna be rebuilt, other than a sneaky villain?

Sure. I'll use it, Iron_Man5 will use it, anyone who gets injured will use it.

Sneaky villain? My dear friend, whatever are you talking about?  :rolleyes:

Naturally I'll use it! I'm always tinkering after all, rebuilding my armor to make it more effective...

when I'm not out partying that is. :smeag:

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

So how does the rebuilding machine work? Does it rebuild someone completely or is it more like hero factory where it grabs parts off and sticks new ones on? Either way has fun possibilities to it.

(I'm also picturing it going wrong and making everyone have mismatched parts. :P)

Remember Artwork III?

It was the best of times.

It was the worst of times.

So how does the rebuilding machine work? Does it rebuild someone completely or is it more like hero factory where it grabs parts off and sticks new ones on? Either way has fun possibilities to it.

(I'm also picturing it going wrong and making everyone have mismatched parts. :P)

I still haven't decided how an actual rebuilding will look. Probably more like the HF assembly tower than anything else. However, there is one instance where it may do a full rebuilding. Only Varova and Tahukan/Bluefire know of that bit, though, should it ever come to pass. ;)

But it can do a full-on build, which you will see as soon as I finish the next comic. (I've been busy with school work a lot these past couple weeks, so sorry for the lack of updates.  -_-  On the plus side, the project I've been working on is BIONICLE-related, so I might post it here in the future. ;) )

Mismatched parts, eh?  :sly:  As GregF would say, "I cannot discuss future storyline." :P

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Methinks it's going to come out with some mutant hybrid of Furno and General Greivous.

Run while you still can, gentlemen.

Dude... Do you have cameras in my house?

:P

Anyway, I bring you all Part 2 of the WarBeast Chronicles!

Enjoy!

(Also, Jontor's first lines this season. I feel bad for neglecting the poor guy.)

Edited by The~1st~Shadow

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Part 3 will be along eventually. But you know what I just realized?

There's more to these comics than just what goes on in the storyline...

Something else is at play...

And it's making a return...

newepisode.png

Boys and girls, Cyrahk and Thulk will be back sooner or later to answer those questions you sent in so many months ago. (Hint, you can post more, if you like. ;) The more you ask, the more I'll have to work with.)

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

BZP Most Wanted list

Hold the phone for a minute. ^This is a thing that exists? Or am I just not remembering something from the comics?

Nothing I came up with. Wouldn't surprise me if it's been used by other writers and comic makers in the past, though.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Hey Cyrahk! Sorry it's been awhile since I've badgered you with questions (I've been busy helping Shadow with his Rebuilder)

Anyways where do you and Thulk like to go on vacation? I was thinking maybe planning a summer getaway that you'd be welcome to join. B-)

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5