• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

~The 1st Shadow~'s Comics

MOC photo comics comic

• Please log in to reply
242 replies to this topic

#241 Online ~The 1st Shadow~

~The 1st Shadow~
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,167 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2014 - 01:42 PM

Cyrahk, A question: 8ea.jpg

Question duly noted. :)

LOL. Title threw me off, but looking back it still sorta makes sense.

I was expecting a giant car.

I would love to see that prank on JallerNui, it sounds hilarious!

To be fair, the car is giant to them.

I intended it to just be a story told in dialogue. Perhaps one day I'll show it, just for the heck of it.

Hehe, that does sound funny. The prank, I mean. I was a little surprised by the "None of us are dumb enough to prank Ghutan', as I hadn't gotten teh impression that Ghutan was particlarly formidable, but now that I think about it it makes sense. I just thought of a question though:

What exactly is covered in their contracts besides not attacking GSs or T1S or Turaga Lumos?

He is, and has been one of the most formidable of the villains. One of our cast even said as much at one point. I'll tell his story later on, and that should explain why I hold Ghutan in such high regard as a villain.

Question duly noted. :)

With that, I bring an extra special episode of AC&T. Why is it so important, you ask? Well, I say that because today, we get to...

"Ask the Viewers"

Enjoy! And we hope to hear from you as soon as possible. :) (Oh, and some more questions wouldn't hurt, either. ;) )

signoffffff.png

askcyrahk2.jpg

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the signoff!

#242 Offline Ahktu

Ahktu
  • Members
  • Toa

• 162 posts

Posted Jul 18 2014 - 07:02 PM

All right:

I agree with Tetrak, Jontor, and Lerahyk(How do you pronounce that?): I would like to see more of them in teh series. :P

I liked the periodic Guest Stars, and would like to see some in the new series as well. (Will you have applications for GSs?)

I think it might be cool if some HF IFB made an appearence, and IMO an episode about Cyrahk or somebody trying to figure out the computer would be hilarious.

#243 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,831 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2014 - 08:33 PM

LOL. Title threw me off, but looking back it still sorta makes sense.

I was expecting a giant car.

I would love to see that prank on JallerNui, it sounds hilarious!

To be fair, the car is giant to them.
I intended it to just be a story told in dialogue. Perhaps one day I'll show it, just for the heck of it.

I know the car is giant to them, I just couldn't resist referencing Drift.

Figured that, but also figured it couldn't hurt to ask. :P

Wait a minute...I just noticed, one of Thulk's hands is bigger than the other!

Anyway, as for the question. What would I like to see? Just one thing in particular. Better action scenes. The humor's been great, but the fight scenes, when they happened, could use some improvement. Other than that, just keep up the good work!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users