• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

~The 1st Shadow~'s Comics

MOC photo comics comic

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#241 Offline ~The 1st Shadow~

~The 1st Shadow~
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,208 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2014 - 01:42 PM

Cyrahk, A question: 8ea.jpg

Question duly noted. :)

LOL. Title threw me off, but looking back it still sorta makes sense.

I was expecting a giant car.

I would love to see that prank on JallerNui, it sounds hilarious!

To be fair, the car is giant to them.

I intended it to just be a story told in dialogue. Perhaps one day I'll show it, just for the heck of it.

Hehe, that does sound funny. The prank, I mean. I was a little surprised by the "None of us are dumb enough to prank Ghutan', as I hadn't gotten teh impression that Ghutan was particlarly formidable, but now that I think about it it makes sense. I just thought of a question though:

What exactly is covered in their contracts besides not attacking GSs or T1S or Turaga Lumos?

He is, and has been one of the most formidable of the villains. One of our cast even said as much at one point. I'll tell his story later on, and that should explain why I hold Ghutan in such high regard as a villain.

Question duly noted. :)

With that, I bring an extra special episode of AC&T. Why is it so important, you ask? Well, I say that because today, we get to...

"Ask the Viewers"

Enjoy! And we hope to hear from you as soon as possible. :) (Oh, and some more questions wouldn't hurt, either. ;) )

signoffffff.png

askcyrahk2.jpg

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the signoff!

#242 Online Ahktu

Ahktu
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 215 posts

Posted Jul 18 2014 - 07:02 PM

All right:

I agree with Tetrak, Jontor, and Lerahyk(How do you pronounce that?): I would like to see more of them in teh series. :P

I liked the periodic Guest Stars, and would like to see some in the new series as well. (Will you have applications for GSs?)

I think it might be cool if some HF IFB made an appearence, and IMO an episode about Cyrahk or somebody trying to figure out the computer would be hilarious.

I'll be unavailable from the 18-25

#243 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,878 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2014 - 08:33 PM

LOL. Title threw me off, but looking back it still sorta makes sense.

I was expecting a giant car.

I would love to see that prank on JallerNui, it sounds hilarious!

To be fair, the car is giant to them.
I intended it to just be a story told in dialogue. Perhaps one day I'll show it, just for the heck of it.

I know the car is giant to them, I just couldn't resist referencing Drift.

Figured that, but also figured it couldn't hurt to ask. :P

Wait a minute...I just noticed, one of Thulk's hands is bigger than the other!

Anyway, as for the question. What would I like to see? Just one thing in particular. Better action scenes. The humor's been great, but the fight scenes, when they happened, could use some improvement. Other than that, just keep up the good work!

#244 Offline ~The 1st Shadow~

~The 1st Shadow~
  • Members

• 1,208 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 27 2014 - 03:19 PM

Kinda disappointed by the lack of activity over here. :( I was hoping a comic like that would have sparked a lot more discussion.

Anyway.

All right:

I agree with Tetrak, Jontor, and Lerahyk(How do you pronounce that?): I would like to see more of them in teh series. :P

I liked the periodic Guest Stars, and would like to see some in the new series as well. (Will you have applications for GSs?)

I think it might be cool if some HF IFB made an appearence, and IMO an episode about Cyrahk or somebody trying to figure out the computer would be hilarious.

Pronounced "LAIR-uh-sheek." And the others are "TEH-track" and "JOHN-toar" respectively, in case anyone was interested. :P

No GSes next season. Only a few PGSes, by invite. The current line-up is Sybre (who I still need to construct a new MOC for), Bluefire (whose current form needs a little modification), Iron_Man5, Axilus Prime, and a few chance appearances by Mk7.13 and Meyres.

IFB will actually play a part during one story arc next season, as the AC&T episode suggested. As for the computer thing, I was planning on doing something about it, but Thulk knows well enough how to use it, so nothing like that.

But if it's Cyrahk you're interested in, I will say right now that he does get a special story arc to himself next season, during which he gets a visit from someone important to his history.

Anyway, as for the question. What would I like to see? Just one thing in particular. Better action scenes. The humor's been great, but the fight scenes, when they happened, could use some improvement. Other than that, just keep up the good work!

AoE Drift? 

Thulk wears powered battle armor that he designed himself. In his bio, I mentioned that he sometimes likes smashing things. He's right-handed, so he constructed a special gauntlet for that arm to make his "smashing" hurt all the more. :) He can take is off anytime he likes.

How do you mean on the fight scenes? Not enough action shown? Or better poses or something? There's really not much I can capture with a lot of still-images, so I fill them mostly with text and try to leave the rest of the fighting up to the imagination. Could you elaborate on that a little more? So I can better make the necessary changes.

Thanks for the comments.... You two... 

I'm currently getting characters and props set up for season 2, and will be working on more AC&T episodes soon (people sending in more questions to work with would be nice...).

That aside, I want to make one more comment on the last episode, and something Thulk said: Musical numbers. He wasn't joking. I intend to film two stop-motion videos set to music and will be posting those as actual comics. Well, that's the intention, anyway. We'll see how that turns out. But it is something I really want to try!

signoffffff.png

askcyrahk2.jpg

#245 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,878 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 27 2014 - 06:23 PM

Kinda disappointed by the lack of activity over here. :( I was hoping a comic like that would have sparked a lot more discussion.

Anyway.

All right:

Pronounced "LAIR-uh-sheek." And the others are "TEH-track" and "JOHN-toar" respectively, in case anyone was interested. :P

No GSes next season. Only a few PGSes, by invite. The current line-up is Sybre (who I still need to construct a new MOC for), Bluefire (whose current form needs a little modification), Iron_Man5, Axilus Prime, and a few chance appearances by Mk7.13 and Meyres.

IFB will actually play a part during one story arc next season, as the AC&T episode suggested. As for the computer thing, I was planning on doing something about it, but Thulk knows well enough how to use it, so nothing like that.

But if it's Cyrahk you're interested in, I will say right now that he does get a special story arc to himself next season, during which he gets a visit from someone important to his history.

AoE Drift? 

Thulk wears powered battle armor that he designed himself. In his bio, I mentioned that he sometimes likes smashing things. He's right-handed, so he constructed a special gauntlet for that arm to make his "smashing" hurt all the more. :) He can take is off anytime he likes.

How do you mean on the fight scenes? Not enough action shown? Or better poses or something? There's really not much I can capture with a lot of still-images, so I fill them mostly with text and try to leave the rest of the fighting up to the imagination. Could you elaborate on that a little more? So I can better make the necessary changes.

I'm currently getting characters and props set up for season 2, and will be working on more AC&T episodes soon (people sending in more questions to work with would be nice...).

That aside, I want to make one more comment on the last episode, and something Thulk said: Musical numbers. He wasn't joking. I intend to film two stop-motion videos set to music and will be posting those as actual comics. Well, that's the intention, anyway. We'll see how that turns out. But it is something I really want to try!

signoffffff.png

Yep, AOE Drift. Loved AOE in general, and Drift was my favorite of the debuting Autobots.

The exact scene was

(Grimlock transforms from robot mode, shifting his parts around and finishing in the form of a gigantic T-rex)

Crosshairs: Oh no.

Drift: I was expecting a giant car...

Oh, that makes sense.

Well, just like any comic book fight scene really. Take pictures of the fights move by move. For example.

Panel 1: Ghutan swinging sword at T1S.

Panel 2: T1S dodging to the left while trying to stab Ghutan in the stomach.

Panel 3: Ghutan catching his arm to prevent that.

Panel 4: Ghutan throwing him.

Panel 5: T1S picking up a firearm and shooting him in the face.

#246 Offline Iron_Man5

Iron_Man5
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 477 posts

Posted Jul 27 2014 - 09:01 PM

Well, I was wanting to put in input, but I wasn't 100% sure what exactly I wanted to see in the comics. :shrugs: Maybe give Rach and Tiff more time in the spotlight? We haven't seen much from then other than just a few hits here and there... but I do wanna see Jontar and the other minors (especially Ghutan's minion. He's adorable) :D

"I am Iron Man"

:i:  :a: :m:  :i: :r: :m_o: :n:  :m: :a: :n:

bannerbzp_by_tattorack-d7ht9tk.jpg

#247 Online Ahktu

Ahktu
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 215 posts

Posted Jul 27 2014 - 09:24 PM

Anyway.

All right:

AoE Drift? 

signoffffff.png

Okay, that makes sense. Cyrahk seems to get a ton of screen time, but maybe that's just something I'm getting the impression from his comic series and nothing else. It would be cool if some of the other characters you introduced got little story arcs of their own.

#248 Offline RahkshiToa88

RahkshiToa88
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 261 posts

Posted Aug 08 2014 - 08:12 PM

Did you get my question about Cyrahk's love of pies that hasn't been seen since his intro, ~T1S~?

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

:smilepohatunu: :smilelehvak:

#249 Offline ~The 1st Shadow~

~The 1st Shadow~
  • Members

• 1,208 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 10 2014 - 04:36 PM

Did you get my question about Cyrahk's love of pies that hasn't been seen since his intro, ~T1S~?

Yes, I got it. 
However, I've been busy with life lately, and that combined with a lack of responses has led me to consider putting the series on hold. I'll get back to it eventually, but it may be a while.

Thing is, I really enjoy doing these comics, both AC&T and the main series. It's become a favorite hobby of mine, but without fan enthusiasm to help keep it alive, there's not much I can do. 

signoffffff.png

Edited by ~The 1st Shadow~, Aug 10 2014 - 04:39 PM.

askcyrahk2.jpg

#250 Offline Iron_Man5

Iron_Man5
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 477 posts

Posted Aug 10 2014 - 04:58 PM

The enthusiasm is there... I just can't for the life of me think of any questions for Cyrahk... :shrugs: I try thinking of good questions so that there's a funny/interesting response to them, nothing cheesy or anything, but I'm drawing a blank.  :uhoh:

"I am Iron Man"

#251 Online Ahktu

Ahktu
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 215 posts

Posted Aug 11 2014 - 10:57 AM

I'm checking this topic every day for replies. So my enthusiasm is there, I just don't post a ton because I can't think of anything to say. Here's a question for Cyrahk though.

As a Rahkshi of Heat Vision, aren't you temporarily blinded when you use your powers? If so, has that ever got you into trouble?

#252 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,878 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 11 2014 - 09:38 PM

Yeah, I also find it hard to submit good questions. Here's one I think might be good though.

Can you prank call the Bohrok?

#253 Offline Iron_Man5

Iron_Man5
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 477 posts

Posted Aug 18 2014 - 08:33 PM

I had an apostrophe (either than or an epiphany)... at least an idea for your comics:

What would happen if the characters (maybe Lord Ghutan or maybe a minor character) got ahold of the Olmak and they end up traveling a few dimensions... that way The Doctor could be in his element with "time travel" (if you pardon the term, cuz it wouldn't be exactly time travel, but he'd be hopping around a lot). What do you think? :D

And here's a question for Cyrahk and Thulk: Who among the cast would they consider their closest friend? (aside from The First Shadow, being the host, he doesn't count) :P

"I am Iron Man"

#254 Offline ~The 1st Shadow~

~The 1st Shadow~
  • Members

• 1,208 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 18 2014 - 09:08 PM

I'm checking this topic every day for replies. So my enthusiasm is there, I just don't post a ton because I can't think of anything to say. Here's a question for Cyrahk though.

As a Rahkshi of Heat Vision, aren't you temporarily blinded when you use your powers? If so, has that ever got you into trouble?

Good question. 

Yeah, I also find it hard to submit good questions. Here's one I think might be good though.

Can you prank call the Bohrok?

This one will be interesting to play out. Already thinking up ideas on how I might do this one. 

I had an apostrophe (either than or an epiphany)... at least an idea for your comics:

What would happen if the characters (maybe Lord Ghutan or maybe a minor character) got ahold of the Olmak and they end up traveling a few dimensions... that way The Doctor could be in his element with "time travel" (if you pardon the term, cuz it wouldn't be exactly time travel, but he'd be hopping around a lot). What do you think? :D

And here's a question for Cyrahk and Thulk: Who among the cast would they consider their closest friend? (aside from The First Shadow, being the host, he doesn't count) :P

Interesting idea. I do have plans for the villains getting ahold of a powerful object from one of the sets, but it won't be until later. I'll give you a hint: the object was from 2006.

And the question has been duly noted. :)

Sorry for the delay, everyone. I intend to get back to comic-making asap. In fact, I'm going to work on another AC&T right now.

signoffffff.png

askcyrahk2.jpg

#255 Offline Iron_Man5

Iron_Man5
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 477 posts

Posted Aug 18 2014 - 09:31 PM

Interesting idea. I do have plans for the villains getting ahold of a powerful object from one of the sets, but it won't be until later. I'll give you a hint: the object was from 2006.

And the question has been duly noted. :)

Sorry for the delay, everyone. I intend to get back to comic-making asap. In fact, I'm going to work on another AC&T right now.

signoffffff.png

Oh dear... I think I know what you're referring to... whoo boy lol that sounds like fun... and I'm looking forward to new stuff, plus the new season... I've grown to miss our beloved characters. :)

"I am Iron Man"

#256 Offline ~The 1st Shadow~

~The 1st Shadow~
  • Members

• 1,208 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2014 - 10:15 PM

Brickshelf may be down, but that doesn't stop me from finally bringing you guys a new AC&T episode! I hope to get around to the most recent questions as soon as I can.

"Explain Something To Me"

Also, be thinking about what you guys wanna see in the coming season, 'cause I would like some input on that front.

On that note, who would be in favor of stop-motion shorts in place of a few comics (voiceover included) ?

signoffffff.png

askcyrahk2.jpg

#257 Offline Iron_Man5

Iron_Man5
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 477 posts

Posted Aug 20 2014 - 10:22 PM

Can't see the link like I used to :( Is it a different type of link or something?

Stop motion is always enjoyable in my book (being a movie maker myself) :D

Edited by Iron_Man5, Aug 20 2014 - 10:28 PM.

"I am Iron Man"

#258 Offline ~The 1st Shadow~

~The 1st Shadow~
  • Members

• 1,208 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2014 - 10:55 PM

Can't see the link like I used to :( Is it a different type of link or something?

Stop motion is always enjoyable in my book (being a movie maker myself) :D

It's linked to my hastily-made deviantArt. It should work, though.

askcyrahk2.jpg

#259 Offline Iron_Man5

Iron_Man5
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 477 posts

Posted Aug 20 2014 - 11:04 PM

Ah no wonder.. my computer has been having a bit of trouble with dA. hopefully it'll fix up soon

"I am Iron Man"

#260 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,878 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2014 - 11:17 PM

Oh, so the Bohrok answer was intended for another comic. Still looking forward to it then.

As for this one, the last part was pretty funny. Implies some crazy things in their contracts... :P

Edited by Axilus Prime, Aug 20 2014 - 11:18 PM.

#261 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2014 - 11:48 PM

I want to see more epic battles in the next season. Give it the Michael Bay explosions tretament.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#262 Offline ~The 1st Shadow~

~The 1st Shadow~
  • Members

• 1,208 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 22 2014 - 08:25 PM

I want to see more epic battles in the next season. Give it the Michael Bay explosions tretament.

So you guys want more (and better) battles. Explosions are quite likely, given some of the story arcs I want to work on.

In the meantime, I bring another AC&T episode!

Oh, so the Bohrok answer was intended for another comic. Still looking forward to it then.

And, here it is! :)

"So, That's What Happened"

Enjoy!

Also, while I'm here, I'd like to give you guys a list of next season's story arcs as a bit of a teaser. (Note: Not all of these are finalized titles. Some will be changed)

1. New Arrivals

2. To Build, or Not To Build

3. The Warbeast Chronicles

4. Incoming Heat Wave

5. History Lessons

6. Flying? How Silly!

7. Family Matters

8. Let It Go

9. Shenanigans

10. PROTOTYPES

11. Heroes Rise 

12. To Fight Monsters...

13. Everything Is Awesome?

14. Here, There Be Shadows

15. Identity Crisis

(Key: multi-part serious stories, humorous shorts, video)

Speculate on those as you will. ;)

See you all next episode!

signoffffff.png

askcyrahk2.jpg

#263 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,878 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 22 2014 - 08:40 PM

Mata Nui...

I was laughing so hard at that one. I didn't see it coming at all, I was expecting the Bohrok to ransack the studio out of rage, but that was so much better on so many levels.

I think they'd best hope the Toa Nuva never find out about this.

That Season 2 preview looks very interesting. I see you're gonna try stopmotions. Well, good luck with all of it! I look forward to seeing this stuff.

#264 Offline Tecnokua The Fedora Mudki

Tecnokua The Fedora Mudki
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 305 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 23 2014 - 02:48 PM

Hmm vedios...... intresting cant wait to see how this turns out. But that prank call thousands of Innocent Bohroks died because of this prank call WHYYY!!

Question: Is Mudkip the best pokemon (if u say no i will go there and rip u apart and turn u into snails) Hail Mudkip

Give me da blanket

#265 Online Ahktu

Ahktu
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 215 posts

Posted Aug 24 2014 - 06:58 AM

I like both new comics. A lot.

#266 Offline RahkshiToa88

RahkshiToa88
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 261 posts

Posted Aug 24 2014 - 12:34 PM

Do Cyrahk and Thulk have any favorite songs, movies, etc? (That's a question for you guys.)

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

:smilepohatunu: :smilelehvak:

#267 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,878 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 25 2014 - 03:55 AM

Here's one.

Cyrahk, how are your relations with the other Rahkshi?

#268 Offline ~The 1st Shadow~

~The 1st Shadow~
  • Members

• 1,208 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 25 2014 - 03:59 AM

All your questions have been noted, and I will get to them in due time.

Except...

Here's one.

Cyrahk, how are your relations with the other Rahkshi?

This actually factors into one of the story arcs for next season, so I'm gonna have to leave this one out for the time being. Unless I can think of some decent answer that doesn't interfere too much with future storyline. ;) The word "relations" should give you a hint as to which one it is on the list I gave you guys.

Edited by ~The 1st Shadow~, Aug 25 2014 - 04:00 AM.

askcyrahk2.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users