~The 1st Shadow~'s Comics

The 1st Shadow

Incoming new comic!

New Arrivals: Part 2

Once you're done with that, I've updated the character sheets to include Iron Man5, Axilus Prime, and two of the mystery villains.

Villains

Extended Cast

Enjoy! :)

I saw this up two hours ago, but its nice to see it is official now!

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Awesome, I showed up in full! And the design you made is awesome. The new villains definitely look villainous. Acetous does pull off the corrupted look. The Fire Sprite looks like a mean little critter that will jump on your head and rip your eyes out...which, I suppose, is what it's meant to look like.

wait a minute

the toa nuva are separate

but the kaita mata were combined and were in last comic

and tahu was captured

wuzzgoinon here

That aside (though I'd appreciate an answer :P ) Tahu definitely looks severely mutated even with just that partial view. Looking forward to seeing what happened to him in full!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Awesome, I showed up in full! And the design you made is awesome. The new villains definitely look villainous. Acetous does pull off the corrupted look. The Fire Sprite looks like a mean little critter that will jump on your head and rip your eyes out...which, I suppose, is what it's meant to look like.

wait a minute

and tahu was captured

wuzzgoinon here

That aside (though I'd appreciate an answer :P ) Tahu definitely looks severely mutated even with just that partial view. Looking forward to seeing what happened to him in full!

Perhaps the Toa Kaita are their own characters (for once) and don't rely on their Toa components to be in existence. ;) Needless to say apparently the Nuva are still up and kicking (with adaptive armor no less haha) 

As far as Tahu is concerned, it appears that he's been fused with someone else methinks... whatever it is, it can't be good. :P

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

The Fire Sprite is a little hilarious to look at!

Is it, really? Haha, I guess it is! :P

Hmm, poor Tahu... so young, so full of life... lol no idea what they did to him, but it probably wasn't anything good haha. Eager to see what happens next :D

All will be revealed in good time. :)

wait a minute

and tahu was captured

wuzzgoinon here

Perhaps the Toa Kaita are their own characters (for once) and don't rely on their Toa components to be in existence. ;) Needless to say apparently the Nuva are still up and kicking (with adaptive armor no less haha) 

As far as Tahu is concerned, it appears that he's been fused with someone else methinks... whatever it is, it can't be good. :P

Funny you should say that about the Fire Sprite, Axilus...   :lookaround:

And Tahu's not mutated, nor is it a fusion. It'll be revealed by the end of the week, for sure.

And, as for the Kaita... Well, there is an explanation for them, and it's hidden in the Character sheets. Or, rather, "Unidentified." ;) But until I get around to that, you'll just have to guess! :evilgrin:

Why is this not featured yet?

Someone has to recommend it to the admins or something like that, and so far, I guess no one's done that. :P

Part 3 will be worked on as soon as I get the chance, guys. It's been filmed, but I have some other stuff to do first (one of which is a special project I'm working on for you guys. ;) ).

Edited by ~The 1st Shadow~

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

New comic! Check the bottom of the post! :)

So, it looks like Tahu has been involved in a fusion then!

Not quite a fusion... But feel free to check out the newest comic to find out! :)

Your comics gave my work experience lunchtimes some life.

Haha, nice! :lol:

How long did it take to build the Optimus Prime guy? That couldn't have been easy.

Took me two or three tries to build Axilus, there. At first he was about the size of The Doctor and Captain Antarctica, but at Axilus' suggestion, I modified the figure, resulting in the titan you see here. Overall, I'd say that the actual building process took about 6 hours. The head, middle torso, and feet took the most time to build.

It looks pretty good, though, right? Not to sound weird or anything (especially for AP himself, who is likely to read this), but the Axilus Prime MOC is one of my favorites so far out of everything I have constructed. :P For a while, the T1S and Captain Antarctica designs were my favorite. Then somebody had to go and fill out a PGS form... <_<

Oh, did you guys come for a comic? Well, by all means, here you go!

New Arrivals: Part 3

Also, here's the updated Villains Sheet

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Oh wow. Thanks for putting so much time and effort into it! As I've said before, looks great.

Everyone tilting their heads the same way was pretty funny for some reason. Much improved fight scenes, I see you took my suggestion of doing them move by move. The Hau effect in particular was very well done.

"Now, go socialize." For some reason that line was funny too. Nice shotgun!

Oh, but I do have a minor gripe. Axilus' speech patterns wouldn't really be like that. If you've read Prototypes, that's something to go off of in that regard. For more specific examples, I'll give adaptations of how I think he'd have delivered his lines in this comic.

Quite the welcome, eh, Iron Man? --> We've received quite the welcome!

Get off me, little man. --> Get off me!

These guys are obnoxious! --> Obnoxious piece of tin! (With an optional "HRRAH!" as he throws him off)

And stay off! --> Stay down!

A few changes are just slight, but I think you can glean his general manner of speaking from this. So if you could write his future lines more like that, that'd be great.

Oh, and Cyborg Tahu looks great. He genuinely looks like a cyborg, which is quite a feat on your part considering all Bionicle characters look robotic to begin with.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Wow! That Tahu looks awesome! The mechanical side really flows into his umm... partly mechanical side?

I reread the comic. When you said "I hope that's all the madness I'll have to go through today," were you referring to the fact that today is BIONICLE 2015 EPIC REVEAL DAY!?

Edited by RahkshiToa88

I HATE SCORPIOS

GAH. You add iron man and optimus prime... BUT NOT A SIMPLE MATORAN.

You not selecting me as your new pgs is making me sad. :P

Dude, I had Axilus and IM5 on board MONTHS in advance. Honestly, I still haven't picked someone for the spot. 

That is correct. I recall seeing on... I think the second or third page of this topic one of them asking to be a guest star for the next season.

I HATE SCORPIOS

• 3 weeks later...

*GASP*

I'm back! I made you guys wait too long! But I'm finally here with another comic! And you will find that I've selected the last PGS. 

New Arrivals: Part 4

(Brickshelf seems to be having issues--on my end, anyway--so here's a DA link to the comic)

We're done with the first story arc, and now I can move on to the rest of the season! Not sure when that will be, but hopefully very soon. Thanks for your patience. :)

(Oh, and the answer's no. I'm not going to provide a translation or reveal what brought the new PGS in. It's a secret. ;) )

Now, a quick comment on the PGS spot. I picked Sharnak for one reason: convenience (I already had him built, and have been too busy lately to bring myself around to getting more.)

Now, the rest of you still have a chance. Aside from Sybre/Emotionless, I haven't really selected anyone else to appear in the eventual season 3. I will keep the rest of you in mind for then. I'll get back to you when the time comes, and you can update the PGS forms if need be.

And now, a few reasons on why I didn't choose the rest of you:
-ArcticFreeze17--See, Captain Antarctica's nickname is "Arctic," and that could've gotten confusing. Hopefully, by S3, I'll have worked something out.
-Ahktu/Teclax--I was tempted to choose you, actually, but you didn't give enough specific details on the color scheme, and, again, I was low on parts.
-RT88/Pohatu--Same reason; not enough parts on hand.
-Loganto--Would have required me to use Mata green in the color scheme, or I would have had to dye some of the parts lime, and since I've never done that before, I figured it best if I wait a while and wait until I can get some practice, or see if someone more experienced on here would be able to do it for me. Otherwise, I'd love to have you back on the cast list.

Basically, I went with convenience in this matter. But I promise, I won't forget about the rest of you, and I'll do my best to work you in later. :)

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Heh. Lazy Nidhiki...

Uh...is that gonna be revealed in a comic though? I can understand you not telling us in the topic, of course.

Hmm. I wonder if he's gonna have any beef with Cyrahk and Thulk about that prank call.

By the way, is that Mata green on Sharnak, or a different color? And if it's different, where did you get it? It doesn't look like Mata green...

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

My debut has arrived! All is well with the world.

Heh. Lazy Nidhiki...By the way, is that Mata green on Sharnak, or a different color? And if it's different, where did you get it? It doesn't look like Mata green...

I think it looks different due to the lighting. Colors can change based on the environment that they're in.

Remember Artwork III?

It was the best of times.

It was the worst of times.

TBH, I would've been happy with any fairly light-toned color scheme. :P.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Heh. Lazy Nidhiki...

Uh...is that gonna be revealed in a comic though? I can understand you not telling us in the topic, of course.

Hmm. I wonder if he's gonna have any beef with Cyrahk and Thulk about that prank call.

By the way, is that Mata green on Sharnak, or a different color? And if it's different, where did you get it? It doesn't look like Mata green...

Hehe, I may have to call him that from now on...

I will say that there's two of them. and no, I don't plan on revealing them any time soon. They actually hold a lot of significance to the entire series so far. You've seen evidence of them before, with the most obvious example in the season 1 finale. There's also multiple allusions to them in the character sheets, but you have to be looking for them, specifically. Your entry, Axilus, has the most obvious one, and the last comic kinda confirms it.

HAha, I hadn't thought of that. I'll leave it up to the man himself to answer that one.

Yes, it's Mata green--the lighting in my room was a bit weird.

Honestly, I actually didn't expect to be chosen. I actually realized that, when I PMed you, that I could easily get confused with the Cap. Perhaps this can lead to an amusing arc for Season 3.

This next comic was cool, though. I wonder who was the guy...

Aye, that it might. ;)

Guys--plural. We'll see them again, don't worry. Well, part of them, anyway. :P

My debut has arrived! All is well with the world.

Heh. Lazy Nidhiki...By the way, is that Mata green on Sharnak, or a different color? And if it's different, where did you get it? It doesn't look like Mata green...

I think it looks different due to the lighting. Colors can change based on the environment that they're in.

Debut, indeed...

And you're back again! Because I bring a new comic!

"To Build, or Not to Build: Part 1"

Enjoy! :) I'll be back soon with Part 2.

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

"Seriously?"  :lol-sign:

I love Lerashyk (even though I can't ever remember his name...) but he's the most adorable bad guy ever!  ^_^

And I love how you're letting me build the Rebuilder! It reminds me of that circle I stand in to remove my armor. :D It'll come in handy if ever I make upgrades to my suit... I think I'm on Mach 54... or was it 58?  :lookaround:

Formerly Iron_Man5

Hmm. Well, Tetrak's certainly gullible...even if he really was going to check his account at the same time.

I somehow get the feeling Sir Vamprah is going to use this to build Makuta a new body.

Not necessarily gullible. He and Lerashyk interact a lot, as seen in season 1. He knew very well that Lerashyk goes on there in his spare time.

Build... a new... :lookaround:  Maybe.... It's a... possibility... Spoilers!

I was not expecting the Club Penguin account to be real.

Well, it is. I put that in there as a nod to Meyres, mainly. He used to go on there all the time, so I figured he'd appreciate the reference. :)

I love Lerashyk (even though I can't ever remember his name...) but he's the most adorable bad guy ever!  ^_^

And I love how you're letting me build the Rebuilder! It reminds me of that circle I stand in to remove my armor. :D It'll come in handy if ever I make upgrades to my suit... I think I'm on Mach 54... or was it 58?  :lookaround:

Yup. I quite like him, too.

It's design was partly inspired by that, actually, blending the whole Iron Man outfitter with the Assembly Tower of HF. And the reason you're so prominent in this comic.

(Also, how'd you know I call it that? :P )

Anyway, I'm back with part 2!

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Yup. I quite like him, too.

It's design was partly inspired by that, actually, blending the whole Iron Man outfitter with the Assembly Tower of HF. And the reason you're so prominent in this comic.

(Also, how'd you know I call it that? :P )

Ohh I thought I recognized the design, it's a nice twist definitely I approve! Hahaha yay! I'm glad to be able to help out (anything to keep me tinkering) ;)

(I'd say a lucky guess hahaha it's what I'd call it if it was me haha) :P

Huh, I'm interested in seeing who's that imposing figure in your data pad. ;)

Also, where's Prime?  :???:  I miss him already.

Formerly Iron_Man5

Metal can smell bad at times, Pohatu. Try sniffing dirty parts of a car. Not the exhaust though. That might kill you depending on the type of fumes coming out.

Now...that was a fair surprise. I thought they were gonna steal it, but instead they built their own version. Interesting. And I see there's that mysterious hand again. Someone wanted that thing functioning...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Wait... I'm not too troubled by Tahu having a USB port, even if he is a cyborg... but how would it smell bad? This is bothering more than it should. Does he have some sort of electricity-eating bacteria that makes the smell?

since when did everything in my comics have to make sense. :P Cyrahk likes cookies and pie, yet there's no way he can realistically eat them, for example.

Huh, I'm interested in seeing who's that imposing figure in your data pad. ;)

Also, where's Prime?  :???:  I miss him already.

All will be revealed in time. Don't worry, we'll get to him soon. ;)

He's still around. Not everyone has to appear in every comic. He'll be back next time.

Metal can smell bad at times, Pohatu. Try sniffing dirty parts of a car. Not the exhaust though. That might kill you depending on the type of fumes coming out.

Now...that was a fair surprise. I thought they were gonna steal it, but instead they built their own version. Interesting. And I see there's that mysterious hand again. Someone wanted that thing functioning...

...Or we can go with this explanation. :P

How would they steal something that big?

And the hand... It'll be a while before I actually explain what they are and what their purpose is, but I will say this: they are neither benevolent nor malevolent. 

Next up is the Warbeast Chronicles. This is a story I've wanted to do for a long time now, but it will have to wait until I can get enough parts to finish both Rebuilders. Sorry about that in advance.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Wait... I'm not too troubled by Tahu having a USB port, even if he is a cyborg... but how would it smell bad? This is bothering more than it should. Does he have some sort of electricity-eating bacteria that makes the smell?

since when did everything in my comics have to make sense. :P Cyrahk likes cookies and pie, yet there's no way he can realistically eat them, for example.

And Snickers!

I HATE SCORPIOS

• 2 weeks later...

-Loganto--Would have required me to use Mata green in the color scheme, or I would have had to dye some of the parts lime, and since I've never done that before, I figured it best if I wait a while and wait until I can get some practice, or see if someone more experienced on here would be able to do it for me. Otherwise, I'd love to have you back on the cast list.

Basically, I went with convenience in this matter. But I promise, I won't forget about the rest of you, and I'll do my best to work you in later. :)

Sorry I haven't replied for a while. I really hope I'm there for season 3.  I wish more parts were made of that color. I've wasted so many Akaku masks. Also, mata green is one of the colors I chose for the limbs, right? And the chest was grey? Gah, I can't remember.

Edited by Loganto The Bo-Matoran

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Sorry I haven't replied for a while. I really hope I'm there for season 3.  I wish more parts were made of that color. I've wasted so many Akaku masks. Also, mata green is one of the colors I chose for the limbs, right? And the chest was grey? Gah, I can't remember.

That's alright. And as of right now, you and Sybre are top of my list for PGSes in season 3. But we'll discuss that more when the time comes. :)

Anyway, sorry there haven't been any new updates recently. I pulled out Cyrahk and Thulk a few days ago, hoping to get to those last few questions I got before going on with the main series. The Warbeast Chronicles may have to wait until after Thanksgiving, as I still need to construct some walls for the Rebuilder. As soon as that's done, you'll have new comics galore!

Also, Meyres will be visiting me next week, so expect something from the both of us when that time comes around. ;) (Almost time for that special announcement of mine)

Until then, I'll try to work on another AC&T and get that to you guys by Sunday, since I'm free most of tomorrow and all of Saturday.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

What do you know? I'm back again, and I bring an actual comic! The reason I have the season scheduled by story rather than in a particular order means that I can do some of them out of order, like the shorts or animations.

And I give you "Shenanigans: Episode 1"

Cyrahk and Thulk will be back tomorrow with their latest bit.

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~