~The 1st Shadow~'s Comics

The 1st Shadow

A sugar-powered Cyrahk? I don't think the world is ready for that. :P

Anyway, here's the next one!

The Other Villain

Enjoy, and I'll be back soon with more! As I recall, the Warbeast is loose and the Villains have some scheme going on...

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

The most evil thing bonesii could do is ruin our preconceived ideas on how Bionicle works with near facutaly sounding theories. XD Jk the most evil he could do is ban so that makes him a formidable foe. BEWARE THE SKULL SCHOLAR!!!

• Upvote 1

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

• 2 weeks later...

A little late, but here's my birthday comic! :D

Happy 22nd Birthday!

Soon, I will have a gift for you all. Part 3 of the Warbeast Chronicles, as well as both parts of Incoming Heat Wave, have been filmed and are awaiting processing! :D I'm back in business!

Edited by T1Shadow: The Artisan
  • Upvote 2

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Happy 22nd Birthday!

Soon, I will have a gift for you all. Part 3 of the Warbeast Chronicles, as well as both parts of Incoming Heat Wave, have been filmed and are awaiting processing! :D I'm back in business!

Instead of saying happy birthday, I will present you with life advice.

https://www.quora.com/How-should-a-22-year-old-invest-time

• Upvote 1

bZpOwEr

Happy 22nd Birthday!

Thanks now im in the universe of T1S's comics!!!!!!

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

Happy 22nd Birthday!

Thanks now im in the universe of T1S's comics!!!!!!

Dimension 44 now has a new visitor. 

• Upvote 3

bZpOwEr

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished reading all of Season 1, and I have to say that this is great! :) Seeing all your colorful MOC's photographed in a variety of humorous locations really makes for a great comic series! But the handful of established Bionicle characters in the cast and occasional references to others (Takua, the Toa Nuva, the Bohrok-Kal) also do a great job of making it more familiar to me than a MOC's-only cast would (not that it still wouldn't be just as entertaining!).

Some of my favorite parts from the first season were the Doctor character, the idea of a Matoran wearing a seatbelt, Cyrahk's getting chased by the dog, Makuta temporarily transforming into a Matoran like he does in the MNOLG, the brief comic within a comic, Takua's cameo, Cyrahk's comic with the brick-diving, the comic where they just do nothing, the Matoran of Mexican food with the bricks to represent it, Makuta playing chess against himself, and Lerashyk using a cell phone!  I also think that the idea of transforming your character at the end of the first season was a great one.

Great work! :) I'm looking forward to reading Season 2!

I just finished reading all of Season 1, and I have to say that this is great! :) Seeing all your colorful MOC's photographed in a variety of humorous locations really makes for a great comic series! But the handful of established Bionicle characters in the cast and occasional references to others (Takua, the Toa Nuva, the Bohrok-Kal) also do a great job of making it more familiar to me than a MOC's-only cast would (not that it still wouldn't be just as entertaining!).

Some of my favorite parts from the first season were the Doctor character, the idea of a Matoran wearing a seatbelt, Cyrahk's getting chased by the dog, Makuta temporarily transforming into a Matoran like he does in the MNOLG, the brief comic within a comic, Takua's cameo, Cyrahk's comic with the brick-diving, the comic where they just do nothing, the Matoran of Mexican food with the bricks to represent it, Makuta playing chess against himself, and Lerashyk using a cell phone!  I also think that the idea of transforming your character at the end of the first season was a great one.

Great work! :) I'm looking forward to reading Season 2!

Thanks so much. :) If you like my work, you might also be interested in my cousin's comics. He helped write a few of mine, and later took his own MOCs (such as Tapole, the Matoran of Mexican Food) to build his own cast. He hasn't gotten very far, due to time constraints (I'm guilty of the same), but we both try to churn out comics as often as we can.

I've been told that I've improved my humor and visuals since the end of Season 1, so if those people are to be believed, then I think you're in for a treat with Season 2. :) 

• Upvote 2

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Shadow is right, Onuki. If you think Season 1 was good, definitely check out Meyres' comics and Season 2 here. They're really great, hilarious, and have a good story arc too!

Also, welcome to the comic fandom! :P

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I just want to let everyone know that I'm not dead, and I haven't given up working on this series. :P Sometimes it's just hard to set up a schedule for when to do all the necessary editing for the pictures, which can be a bit annoying if done for too long. I'll do my best to get some posted soon. Just know that this is still my most cherished project on BZP and I have no intention of ending my work here any time soon. :)

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

I just got through Season 2! :) There's some good stuff in there. The stop motion intro video was great! I think my favorite joke was when the Tahus meet each other...

I also want to say how cool your Toa Kaita revamps are! :) All the added Bohrok shields and Throwbot heads really flesh them out, and Akamai's new fire sword is really clever. Great work!

• Upvote 1

I just got through Season 2! :) There's some good stuff in there. The stop motion intro video was great! I think my favorite joke was when the Tahus meet each other...

I also want to say how cool your Toa Kaita revamps are! :) All the added Bohrok shields and Throwbot heads really flesh them out, and Akamai's new fire sword is really clever. Great work!

Thanks! :D

I've got a couple more comics in the works right now. Hopefully, I can get them up this weekend.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Well I guess the one advantage of not being around for a while is coming back to a whole slew of new comics!

I need to catch way up, but season 2 is turning out to be really awesome so far!

And speaking of new comics....

Ladies and gentlemen, call all your friends and tell them I'm back with more! I bring the conclusion of the WarBeast Chronicles, and will have the entirety of "Incoming Heat Wave" up soon enough.

Warbeast Chronicles: Part 3

Enjoy! :D

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

That akward moment when the villan is in the good and the good guy is in the bad. So no one will question how the hero beast is a hero just shrug it off?

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

That akward moment when the villan is in the good and the good guy is in the bad. So no one will question how the hero beast is a hero just shrug it off?

Shadow made an error in the programming of the Warbeast. Naturally, he and Ghutan assume the same happened for the HeroBeast, and it's programming was just a happy accident. We may explore it more later. ;)

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~