~The 1st Shadow~'s Comics

The 1st Shadow

@New Comic: Sorry, I'll come back later! <_<

I wanted to do something more with Tetrak, and this seemed fitting.

Fun fact: I originally planned to have Tetrak star in this one alone. But then, I thought back to the main intro comic, where Lumos introduced JallerNui and Terak in the same panel. A little homage to the beginning, you might say.

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Trying to catch up with myself again. This time, I've got a comic to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the BBC Sci-Fi series Doctor Who (Like you haven't heard of it by now :P ).

NOTE: This comic contains some minor spoilers from Saturday's episode. Nothing big, really, but if you haven't seen "Day of the Doctor" and/or don't want to be spoiled in any way, shape, or form, go find a way to watch it, then come back and read the comic.

Special: "Happy 50th, Doctor Who!"

And for anyone who's wondering, anything that happens in the specials is generally unrelated to the rest of the main comics. I'm still hiding, uh, I mean, hanging out, over at SNAX until further notice.

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

...so when is Meyres coming down from the ceiling?

Who said he was coming down? I was just gonna leave him up there for the rest of the series.

I actually have no idea how he got down. However, you'll be seeing him shortly when I get my Thanksgiving comic up.

I got a few more comics "filmed" while at my cousin's house for Thanksgiving, which gave me a chance to do at least one comic that contains none of my characters. A couple of them might return for future comics,

In the meantime, anyone have any questions for Alterdax? Since we'll be interviewing him this week, I want to try to get some more interaction between the readers and the characters. Go ahead and ask away! (Please. I really don't have much on my own transcript for the comic. :P )

signoffffff.png

Edited by ~The 1st Shadow~

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Speaking of a Thanksgiving comic, here it is!

"Happy Thanksgiving!" (A little late, yes, but I've been mostly pre-occupied for the last few days)

Also, I'm still looking for questions that you all may want Alterdax to answer. You, as the reader, are a key to the plot of the next comic!

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Tim is awesome-looking. Tell his creator I said that. Anyway, I loved the peg-leg part! Pretty funny!

Actually, that was me. So, thanks! :D My cousin and I sat down in his room to throw together some new characters. He mostly built McNevus, and I'm pretty sure he did Tim's cannon. (We did give Tim a helicopter-jetpack like Rotor's at first, but took it off for this comic.)

Don't worry, this isn't the last you'll see of them. We built a whole Hero team to star in their own comic later on. I'll be getting to that after the interview with Teridax and Tahukan's GS comic.

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Tim is awesome-looking. Tell his creator I said that. Anyway, I loved the peg-leg part! Pretty funny!

Actually, that was me. So, thanks! :D My cousin and I sat down in his room to throw together some new characters. He mostly built McNevus, and I'm pretty sure he did Tim's cannon. (We did give Tim a helicopter-jetpack like Rotor's at first, but took it off for this comic.) Don't worry, this isn't the last you'll see of them. We built a whole Hero team to star in their own comic later on. I'll be getting to that after the interview with Teridax and Tahukan's GS comic. signoffffff.png
Ah, makes sense. And that sounds like a plan!

mindeth the cobwebs

• 3 weeks later...

I like how Cryahk takes the pie. Hilarious. Q for Alterdaz: Would you considering a job with Diamond Dogs? -Punished Snake a.k.a Big Boss.

All your... question... will be answered here, in our latest installment!

Comic 19: "Interview With Teridax"

(Sorry for the wait. The last week has been hectic.)

I've got two more comics on the way. One's almost ready to be uploaded, so I'll hopefully have both done tomorrow.

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

@Comic 20: Justice is pretty cool! He's probably my favorite out of all those Heroes! And I have a couple Mexican food places in my town, but they aren't that crazy!

@Comic 20, Panel #7: I've got a little bit longer, I've got a ways to go! I've got a little bit longer, I've got a ways to go! I've got a little bit longer, I've got a ways to goOo! Woaoh!

@Comic 21: I tried that once. That's the reason why I bend my neck to crack it when it gets tenser than usual.

mindeth the cobwebs

Ooo, shiny new mask. I know specials have no impact on the main storyline, but I can't help but think the the Gold Kakama is a trap somehow...

No, it's a sincere gift. I'll be wearing it for the remainder of this season. After that... I've got plans. ;)

As an update, I'm working on Tahukan's MOC for his GS comic. I hope to get it all done and filmed before my classes start on Monday, so be checking back for that.

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure how a brick separator would work on a BIONICLE, but maybe JN would know.

I would love to see how the brick seperater would work in Bionicle. It would probably make me life.

I never did claim that JallerNui and Lerashyk were the smartest villains in the series.

Although, note that they said "anything," not anyone. I may go back to it later on just to see what would happen. :)

Until then, I give you another GS comic!

Comic 23: "Welcome Tahukan"

Enjoy!

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

I liked it. how did you get the sonic screwdriver glow effect?

The glow was just an effect I added later on, similar to the lightning conjured by the Rahkshi.

I think your return may have something to do with my laziness! :D And I like the gold mask!

No, I just felt it was time for me to come back. And this comic gave me just the opening for that. I'm quite proud of that entrance and the line that followed. :D

As for the mask, I told you guys I'd be keeping it after the Christmas special.

With my return, I have another comic on the way. I purchased a new computer over the weekend, and it's arriving today, so comic-making will be an easier process from now on. Hopefully that means I can dish out more at a faster rate despite having college classes taking up most of my time.

Hm... That gives me an idea for another comic...

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

• 2 weeks later...

I've been really enjoying the comics so far. The HF parts were really adorable, I'd love to see more of those guys in some longer scenario. The dynamics they have reminds me of this old film with Clint Eastwood where he was assigned over a bunch of rag-tag rookies. Though they definitely behave a lot better. :D

But my favourite so far is the brick seperator part. And the Teridax interview of course. I love Teridax to bits. Especially that he needs to smash things. <3

bio_sig02_lores_by_oyee-d77i3td.jpg

New pages are up! Click to see latest! \(°u°)/

Gallery & conceptart topic - Current: Pre-mut & pre-ev Makuta: Krika | Antroz | Vamprah | Miserix | Bitil | .. 

Older pics: Helryx's Fury | Makuta Sethuldur | Order's Call (no necro k? C8)

We get each other so well.

Yes, quite. By the way, sorry to hear about your retirement. I quite liked your comics, and it was you, in part, that inspired me to start up comic-making myself.

In any case, I assume I can still expect to have you on board as a PGS next season?

I've been really enjoying the comics so far. The HF parts were really adorable, I'd love to see more of those guys in some longer scenario. The dynamics they have reminds me of this old film with Clint Eastwood where he was assigned over a bunch of rag-tag rookies. Though they definitely behave a lot better. :D

But my favourite so far is the brick seperator part. And the Teridax interview of course. I love Teridax to bits. Especially that he needs to smash things. <3

I'll have to bring them back for you, sometime. I quite liked what my cousin and I had done with the characters, so I hope to use them again in the future. I thought about giving them their own side-series of missions and mishaps. :)

The brick separator went over better than I expected, it seems. It was meant as a throwaway joke on my part, but I may have to play around with it again sometime.

In any event, I bring you all yet another comic, in recognition of Valentine's/Singles Awareness Day. :P

"Valentine's Day"

Enjoy!

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you,

Funny as eell ss heart warming. Great comic.

Thank you,

Nice job much better than my valentines comic mainly due to the fact you make freaking good MOC comics! :)

-Tahukan

And thank you!

Here's the latest comic, and I carried through with an idea I told Sybre about a while back.

Comic 25: "Face to Face"

I'll be working on Stroxx's GS comic next, and that one's due after "Snow Day." Still working on the MOC for her, though.

Enjoy! :)

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

• 3 weeks later...

This is place is either dead, or about to be but is here any new comics coming soon?

I've been busy with college lately. And I'm also in a play, and rehearsals have taken up much of my time on the weekends. As of today, however, I'm on spring break for two weeks, and this weekend I'm done with the play, so new comics will be on their way this weekend. Sorry for the wait, everyone.

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Contrary to your belief, these comics are not dead. I'm back, and I've got a load of material to work on for the rest of the week. Keep checking back for updates as we get closer to the end of Season 1 (yes, it had to come sooner or later. But not just yet. ;) ) Currently, the projected date for the season finale is sometime in May, and the arrival of season 2 scheduled for July.

But enough of that. You and I both know you're here for the new comics. So, have at them! :)

Comic 26: "Snow Day"

Comic 27: "The Plot Thickens"

Stroxx is up next on the GS list, and hopefully this week I can work on Aurora and Damaracx.

Catch you guys later!

signoffffff.png

• Upvote 2

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Wow, I'm behind. Anyway, I'm flattered that I inspired you! I appreciate it! And just because I retired, that doesn't mean I'm leaving everyone else. I can appear again, if you want.

@Valentine's Day: I thought Ghutan had an Avohkii... I could be wrong.

@Face to Face: Haha! You actually did that! But I'll have to properly comment on it later, as my phone refuses to load it under poor Wi-fi conditions.

@Snow Day: I'll never get those villains and their silly behavior!

@Plot Thickens: Sir Vamprah? I guess it's his British, somewhat civilized counterpart.

mindeth the cobwebs