~The 1st Shadow~'s Comics

The 1st Shadow

Oh, cool, I just read all your comics, and then find upon finishing that a new comic is up. Great stuff by the way.

Now, more specifically on the newest one...

That is a lot of people. Wow. Definitely looks like an epic setup. Good luck making the fight epic too, I find that the hardest part of comic making is fight scenes.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Oh, cool, I just read all your comics, and then find upon finishing that a new comic is up. Great stuff by the way.

Now, more specifically on the newest one...

That is a lot of people. Wow. Definitely looks like an epic setup. Good luck making the fight epic too, I find that the hardest part of comic making is fight scenes.

Hey, thanks! Nice to see a new face here!

Yeah, it would have been more, but I was too lazy to get any more out. I figure it's currently 32 vs 12, so it'll make things interesting.

Where did Krakua come from?

He and Norik are just popping in for the finale. I was actually thinking of having him join Team MARVEL next season, so we may see him more in the future. We'll see. (If you were asking where I got him, I used the instructions provided by the guy who originally made him.)

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

The villains are finally attacking all at once! I'm actually conflicted on who to root for, as Ghutan and Captain Antarctica (did I get that right?) are two of my favorites in this series! :D

Glad you like them! They're two of my favorites, as well. There's a specific reason for that, but I won't go into it just yet. I will say that it has something to do with the fact that Arctic doesn't act like most Toa of Ice.

On the topic of Captain Antarctica, I want to see if anyone has noticed the effect I do for him at certain times. If you've spotted it, any idea what causes it?

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

This finale is going to be interesting indeed.

And now, Questions for Cyrahk and Thulk...

#1 it has come to my attention that the public is unaware of what my cousin`s matoran race is. So do you guys know what it is?

#2 What are your thoughts on working with my other cousins in the next season?

Edited by Meyres the Anchorman
  • Upvote 1

meyressignoff.jpg

Link to my comics coming soon... once I start them, that is.

Also, credit to my cousin ~The 1st Shadow~ for my avatar

If not for the downtime earlier, I'd have had this up sooner. But, no matter now! Here's part 2 of the finale!

Comic 37: "Season Finale Part 2"

This one currently holds the record for longest comic. We'll be getting back to Cyrahk and Thulk next. Until then, enjoy! :)

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

That was interesting. The Makuta fight looks especially like it will be cool.

I wonder what will happen now though. Shadow is down, but the battle's still going...which makes me think he'll come back as a Toa and beat Ghutan himself.

Which I wouldn't complain about at all, since even the most predictable stories can be awesome. And obviously I don't even know what will happen next, so the word predictable certainly doesn't apply right now.

Keep up the good work.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

The one moment Ghutan totally succeeds is the one moment I can't root for him. How can I root for my favorite villain when the main character and Author is hurt? Also, I think Lerashyk and Tetrak have a "frenemy" relationship. Finally, I "discovered" the effect you do for Arctic- you make his trans-blue parts glow trans-blue.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Glad you guys are liking this. :)

Nice shot, Ghuta- I-I mean, oh no! Shadow's hurt!

Phew! Saved it.

Gee, thanks, buddy. Totally feelin' the love here. :P

That was interesting. The Makuta fight looks especially like it will be cool.

I wonder what will happen now though. Shadow is down, but the battle's still going...which makes me think he'll come back as a Toa and beat Ghutan himself.

Which I wouldn't complain about at all, since even the most predictable stories can be awesome. And obviously I don't even know what will happen next, so the word predictable certainly doesn't apply right now.

Keep up the good work.

The next part will focus a lot on what's going on between the two Teridaxes. The villains actually have some other Makuta on their side. The one with the Garai is my rendition of a non-bug-shaped Bitil. There's a tall green one wearing what looks like a Kualsi and carrying a red/gold spear--this one is named Vieketh, and is a character that was intended to appear in my unfinished epic, "When The Month Ends." There's a black/purple/silver one in there named Galthax, and he was intended to appear in a short story I never got around to writing. I'll talk about them elsewhere, though. I don't plan on bringing any of them back, so I guess there's little need to speak of them.

Yes, the battle rages on. I really want to give you guys a hint as to what's gonna happen (Though that ending narration may have given it away already), but I don't want to ruin it for ya.

The one moment Ghutan totally succeeds is the one moment I can't root for him. How can I root for my favorite villain when the main character and Author is hurt? Also, I think Lerashyk and Tetrak have a "frenemy" relationship. Finally, I "discovered" the effect you do for Arctic- you make his trans-blue parts glow trans-blue.

It's easy--you forget about me and cheer for him anyway. :) Heck with it, even I'm rooting for LG!

A lot of them have that sort of relationship. Tetrak and JN once appeared in a comic just watching TV. Cyrahk and the Doctor once played cards with JN and Nidhiki. So, yeah, it's mostly just the more prominent characters that really don't get along.

As for the glow effect, yeah, that was it. The trans-parts glow when he gets worked up. Sounds a bit unusual for a Toa, right? The glowing armor has something to do with his past, which I hope to go into next season.

With all that said, I will leave you to ponder the future of the series while I go and film an episode or two of AC&T.

signoffffff.png

Edited by ~The 1st Shadow~

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

So question... how did you use a mask of power if you're a matoran? :???:

I addressed this in my long-untouched epic over a year ago. But, for my entertainment, I'll have Cyrahk and Thulk answer it in a comic later on. :)

Oh, right, there are multiple Makuta.

Sorry, it's just that I still think of Teridax as Makuta. It's not that I have any issue with the fact that there is a brotherhood of these guys, I don't. It's just that I'm so used to thinking of their leader as just "Makuta." :P

Yeah, I can understand that. Initially, I didn't plan on bringing in any other members of the species, but from the way I have the rest of the finale planned out, I realized that another villain would be needed for Season 2, and Sir Vamprah was the most readily available MOC. So, with his introduction, I let myself slip and brought in some others, but only for the finale. They aren't even supposed to be in this comic. Dark Teridax had to bend the rules quite a bit to bring them in.

Speaking of the finale, part 3 has been filmed, and is awaiting treatment. Axilus, your inquisition as to what twists I may add will be revealed here, so be ready for some fun stuff. :) Also, I've got 2 AC&T episodes almost ready and I will have them up tomorrow. Part 3 of the finale will be up on Wednesday.

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

I addressed this in my long-untouched epic over a year ago. But, for my entertainment, I'll have Cyrahk and Thulk answer it in a comic later on. :)

Oh really? Huh I confess I never read it lol oh well. let's let Cyrahk answer it lol

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Oh really? Huh I confess I never read it lol oh well. let's let Cyrahk answer it lol

I figured you hadn't. Not many did. Sybre was one of few followers that story had, I believe. Eventually, I just dropped it, though I still love the story and want to continue it one day. For now, I'll stick to comic making.

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Cyrahk: 8ea.jpg

XD

The zoom-out part that shows the wall, stool, and table was awesome.

Thank you. :) I figured I'd better show it at some point, and that question gave me the perfect opportunity!

So that's the story of Cyrahk's loyalties... well that was interesting enough... hahaha

Bruce Banner eh? Okay Thulk I'll accept that. :) Thanks guys!

Part of it. Thulk told the rest of it a few episodes ago. I'll explain it like this:

Makuta Shalast creates Rahkshi-->Rahkshi turned out weird, weird enough that a Stage 3 can speak fluently-->Rahkshi get separated from home-->split up to go and make a living for themselves-->Cyrahk ends up with us.

Cyrahk and his brothers (who I will show one day, don't worry) are free to live by their own individual will, and are only slightly tied to their "mother," in that she cannot control them, but they still look to her as an authority figure.

Yeah, Thulk is more the scientist/engineer type.

And, with that, I give you the second AC&T I promised!

"Find the Secret Geek"

This was a fun one, especially because it was Cyrahk who asked the question, giving me a little more free reign on what I could do with it. :)

Enjoy!

(And be back tomorrow for Part 3 of the season finale. It's gonna be a whopper!)

signoffffff.png

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

{Find the Secret Geek} I love the Clone Wars animated series! Also, I`m a fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Transformers. Funny how both of them are projects Michael Bay is working on...unfortunately.

meyressignoff.jpg

Oh yes i could not ask for a better reaction

Glad you liked it. :)

Originally, I planned to have him get super angry with you and threaten to slowly kill you with his heat vision, and then snap back to parties and flash mobs. If I had done that, then when answering IM5's question about Thulk, he would have said, "Well, I don't have anger issues. But, if you'll look at Cyrahk's earlier reaction, you'll see that he's the one with the problem." And then they'd go back and forth for a minute.

I'm almost willing to redo the episode if that's something you want to see.

{Find the Secret Geek} I love the Clone Wars animated series! Also, I`m a fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Transformers. Funny how both of them are projects Michael Bay is working on...unfortunately.

I'm looking forward to Age of Extinction, though. And I'm glad you liked it. :)

Oh, and I bring Part 3 of the finale!

Comic 38: "Season Finale Part 3"

This was a fun one to do. Hope ytou guys like it. :)

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Dang, so much to comment on. Well, you'd better buckle the heck in, cuz I have a lot to say! (Don't worry, I'm not gonna say anything negative! :D)

First off, nice shot, Ghuta- I-I mean, oh no! Good Teridax!

Phew! Saved it!

Next, the narrator part was flipping priceless. mk7.13 could teach other narrators a thing or two!

Also, yay! I've returned! And so so did my Spidey suit, I see! ;)

And finally, I'm glad those steroids worked on Shadow! Except he ruined Ghutan's hard work. :(

mindeth the cobwebs

Yayyy! I help.

Well, I couldn't just forget about you guys, now could I? ;)

How much can I give you for that sweet gun you've got there!? :P

It seems like you're getting better with your photography, too.

How much are you willing to pay? :P

Nah, just getting more practice with editing. Though there are some areas where I may have improved, I haven't really noticed a difference. I definitely did change up my editing style a while back, and I have since been improving it.

All the same, thanks for the comment! :) Nice to see you still hanging around.

Dang, so much to comment on. Well, you'd better buckle the heck in, cuz I have a lot to say! (Don't worry, I'm not gonna say anything negative! :D)

Phew! Saved it!

Next, the narrator part was flipping priceless. mk7.13 could teach other narrators a thing or two!

And finally, I'm glad those steroids worked on Shadow! Except he ruined Ghutan's hard work. :(

Oh, I should probably say this now--Teridax is dead. His time is up, and he is outta here. His antidermis dispersed before he could find a place to store himself. (Supposedly)

The narrator thing wasn't originally part of the plan. But once I thought up that grand entrance, I knew I had to turn him into the Narrator for a few comics.

Yup, you're all back. Sloppily-edited red parts and all. :P

On that note, I should say that I am still a Matoran. Just rebuilt. Think of me as being the size of Mazeka or the size-increased Av-Matoran as compared to a regular or diminished Matoran. Tetrak and Thulk are what we'll call "standard size" for Matoran.

As for Ghutan... He's not pleased by this at all. Perhaps we'll see some of that next time.

Whew nice so far. :) The suspense is terrible... I hope it lasts xD

Thanks. :) Sounds like I'm doing my job right.

In any case, one more comic detailing the final battle, and then an epilogue. Following that, you guys can have one last Special before I take a break. (hint: it has to do with someone's anniversary)

Thanks for all the comments, guys. Remember, while the main series will be taking a summer break, Cyrahk and Thulk will be continuing their show, so be sending in question for them to answer.

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Yayyy! I help.

Well, I couldn't just forget about you guys, now could I? ;)

How much can I give you for that sweet gun you've got there!? :P

It seems like you're getting better with your photography, too.

How much are you willing to pay? :P

Nah, just getting more practice with editing. Though there are some areas where I may have improved, I haven't really noticed a difference. I definitely did change up my editing style a while back, and I have since been improving it.

All the same, thanks for the comment! :) Nice to see you still hanging around.

Phew! Saved it!

Oh, I should probably say this now--Teridax is dead. His time is up, and he is outta here. His antidermis dispersed before he could find a place to store himself. (Supposedly)

The narrator thing wasn't originally part of the plan. But once I thought up that grand entrance, I knew I had to turn him into the Narrator for a few comics.

Yup, you're all back. Sloppily-edited red parts and all. :P

On that note, I should say that I am still a Matoran. Just rebuilt. Think of me as being the size of Mazeka or the size-increased Av-Matoran as compared to a regular or diminished Matoran. Tetrak and Thulk are what we'll call "standard size" for Matoran.

As for Ghutan... He's not pleased by this at all. Perhaps we'll see some of that next time.

Whew nice so far. :) The suspense is terrible... I hope it lasts xD

Thanks. :) Sounds like I'm doing my job right.

In any case, one more comic detailing the final battle, and then an epilogue. Following that, you guys can have one last Special before I take a break. (hint: it has to do with someone's anniversary)

Thanks for all the comments, guys. Remember, while the main series will be taking a summer break, Cyrahk and Thulk will be continuing their show, so be sending in question for them to answer.

signoffffff.png

Definitely worth hanging around. Thanks for...remembering me?

Ya, are you like me where you find digital imaging very fun!? I find myself really enjoying image editing.

I figured you hadn't. Not many did. Sybre was one of few followers that story had, I believe. Eventually, I just dropped it, though I still love the story and want to continue it one day. For now, I'll stick to comic making.

signoffffff.png

*Cough* or make a serious comic *Cough* series for it *Cough**Cough**because that would be awesome.*Cough**Cough*

Wow, that was a lot of cool stuff.

Sad to see Alternate Teridax go, I thought he was cool. Nice explosion effect though.

Loved the narrator bit and all the Guest Stars coming in. Especially the four arms thing.

Well, not a Toa, but definitely rebuilt stronger than before, and I was hoping to see something like that. Great comic.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Wuh?*looks up the word "devilry"*. Huh...devilry is an actual word. You learn something new every day. Erm, anyway this season appears to be very climactic and my cousin realized that the hunchback look was last season got a new body! I look forward to the season conclusion. :D

meyressignoff.jpg

Definitely worth hanging around. Thanks for...remembering me?

Ya, are you like me where you find digital imaging very fun!? I find myself really enjoying image editing.

Yes, I do. I took a few classes that really got me into it. Sometimes I'll just toy around with an image to see how much damage I can do without screwing it up too much. :) Know what I mean?

Aww Terri is gone? :( rats I loved him (and his habit of teleporting people weird places)

Yeah, I did like having him do that. Just kinda disappointed that I never got to do much with him before I had to let him go. (Too bad we can't possibly bring him back by some means that you guys may have missed.)

*Cough* or make a serious comic *Cough* series for it *Cough**Cough**because that would be awesome.*Cough**Cough*

I thought about it, actually. If I ever get some decent practice with spriting, I may just do that.

Wow, that was a lot of cool stuff.

Sad to see Alternate Teridax go, I thought he was cool. Nice explosion effect though.

Loved the narrator bit and all the Guest Stars coming in. Especially the four arms thing.

Well, not a Toa, but definitely rebuilt stronger than before, and I was hoping to see something like that. Great comic.

The four arms were a specific request from MK. The Narrator bit was more of a last minute idea that I knew I just had to use.

I'm quite proud of the new body design for me. I built it back in September and have just been waiting for this comic to finally reveal it. And it's about the size of a standard HF figure, so it's not too big.

Wuh?*looks up the word "devilry"*. Huh...devilry is an actual word. You learn something new every day. Erm, anyway this season appears to be very climactic and my cousin realized that the hunchback look was last season got a new body! I look forward to the season conclusion. :D

Yes, it is. And I am looking forward to showing it. Until then, I have a gift for you guys...

This is getting climactic....Awesome.

I'm anxious for the conclusion.

I've still got one or two surprises in store for you guys. I'll be working on it this weekend. Until next week, though...

I give you something I should have put up a long time ago, but hey, better late than never. Right?

Here's the Season 1 Character List!

Give you all a chance to reacquaint yourselves with the cast as we bring this season to a close. Enjoy!

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~