How Often Do You Post?

I don't really post all that often, but every now and then I go in GD or something and post a bunch.My "official" posts per day is 0.01, which seems less than it should be.

gckrastin_banner.png

Researchers in the U.K. have developed a vegetable called “super broccoli” designed to fight heart disease. Not to be outdone, researchers in America have developed a way to stuff an Oreo inside another Oreo.

Hello there, I am a brony!

:D

According to my profile, I post approximately 0.21 time per day (The downtime really messed that rating up though). I only post when it's necessary, or when I feel the need to. I'm not obsessed with posting though. ;)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I average typically somewhere within one to two a day, not counting posts on blogs. Of course, this isn't displayed in my profile, as the average takes one's posts since the return of BZPower divided by one's total time as a member. However, I plan to get back into the BZPRPG, so that average may increase by one or two. ~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

I post at least once for every two times I go on. Sometimes i go on post sprees and do about seven in a day. Well i'm still new, so thats a spree for me so far- Darok

"You have to wonder at times what you're doing out there. Over the years, I've given myself a thousand reasons to keep running, but it always comes back to where it started. It comes down to self-satisfaction and a sense of achievement." - Steve Prefontaine

Back in the old forums, I had as few as a mere 5 posts per week. I'm not like the fortunate people who get to use their computers on weekdays.Since the new forums were up, I've been a little more hardworking on finding topics I wanna talk about, so I've been posting a lot lately.

16N1K4 elsewhere:

Instagram (MOC-focused)

personal blog

Back in the old forums, I had as few as a mere 5 posts per week. I'm not like the fortunate people who get to use their computers on weekdays.Since the new forums were up, I've been a little more hardworking on finding topics I wanna talk about, so I've been posting a lot lately.

So I'm not the only one who finds it hard to find topics worthy of discussion? *gasp*

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Whenever I feel like I have something to add to a topic, or simply feel like it. "Officially" my post count is 0.06 per day, and on the old forums it was >10. Realistically it's anywhere from 1-20, but there's been days where I've posted more and less than that [the norm would be between 1-10, I'd say]. newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

According to my profile page, 0.14% per day. Outside of that calculation, probably four to five posts a day.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Meh, whenever I feel like it. Such as now. :D :kaukau: -JG

toaofthenewrepublicv2jx3.gif

Toa of the New Republic ~ The Collision of Two Worlds

The body of Orkham dangling from a vine. Shamiir’s corpse, his chest nearly split in half. One by one, the bodies of his friends and squad mates flashed by till he realized the horrible truth... They were all dead but two.

To everybody wondering about their low post per day ratio: That is because the forum software only counts the posts made in the new forum and divides them by the number of days you are on the site, so several years of posts are left unconsidered when calculating the ratio.Depending on the amount of school work I have to do, I make around 0 to 10 posts a day, in rare cases more than 10.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I have some days where I post a ton of stuff and other days where I made a few posts. Sometimes I don't go on for long periods of time then return.

How true is that for me.

I didn't realize the forums were back up until a couple days ago...

Few minutes ago.

It's been a short while since I immersed myself back into the world of Bionicle... particularly BZPower. I was surprised to find I couldn't post there. So I raged, then I found...

THE NEW BZPOWER BOARDS?! OMG WAT.

Yes, I was surprised. Miss BBCode, but... this is a nice change. Gonna miss the old forums, even though I NEVER posted on them.

In other news: Darth Revan FTW, Mario is da bomb, Pokemon rocks, Jurassic Park is awesome, Angry Birds is glorious, Bionicle... Is inexplicably awesomely, gloriously, da rocking bomb. FTW.

That's all I have to say.

Not very

ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7

ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7

pc_rancorous.gif GO READ RETIREMENT BY KABOOKIE, ZONIS, KORTU, ME, DREIKEN, EMKAY, CABOOSE AND BOSTWIK. CLICK HERE. pc_rancorous.gif

I rarely post here, mostly due to me losing interest in lego in general.

[size=4][color=#FF0000][color=#000000]Formerly known as ROTF Devastator[/color][/color][/size]
Kittiez sigpet made by Mr Nebby
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/vakama18/Stuff/shockwave_sig.jpg[/img][img]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Nrdy/Kittiez/W1/tabby.png[/img]