The LEGO DeLorean Time Machine Availible

The fourth Cuusoo product has been officially released. The set features the DeLorean, which can be customized to match the different versions from the three films, as well as Marty and Doc minifigs. You can read more about it on the <a href='http://blog.lego.cuusoo.com/2013/07/17/lego-back-to-the-future/' target='offsite'>Cuusoo Blog</a>, or you can buy it for $34.99 USD at your local LEGO Stores or on <a href='http://shop.lego.com/en-US/The-DeLorean-time-machine-21103' target='offsite'>Shop.LEGO.com</a>.View the full article

That likely means numerous people reported it; I do love the source though.

"Available"

I'd kinda like to see this in person; I don't know if I wanna spend $35 on it.

©1984-2013 Toaraga EAM

COT Official Topics | Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. Drakken No great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure. Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life

Sold out in all the LEGO stores around the area, but Tim Courtney gave me a good hands-on experience with it when I met with him at BrickFair. Definitely a nice set! :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

There are some fantastic reviews of this set online. I recommend checking this Flickr set. It has direct comparisons between the set and the original Cuusoo proposal, which was a lot boxier and in the reviewer's words looks more like a Volvo than a DeLorean.I'd link to the Eurobricks review these photos were used for, but unfortunately it includes some swearing (though only within the context of a movie quote: "When this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour, you're going to see some serious *bleep*"). If that doesn't bother you you're welcome to seek it out. It is easily the best and most detailed review of this set on the Internet.