• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

BBC Contest #65 Final Poll!

bbc contest 65

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Poll: BBC Contest #65 Final Poll! (39 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote for the MOC you feel best fits the theme of BBC Contest #65: For the Birds!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Offline Tufi Piyufi

Tufi Piyufi
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Forum Administrators
  • Forgetful Monarch

• 24-November 02
  • 10,586 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Aug 03 2013 - 11:53 AM

Final Poll!BBC Contest #65: [color=#000080;]For the Birds![/color]This is it... it's the final round of voting for BBC Contest #65: For the Birds!Final Voting begins August 3rd and ends August 4th at 11:59 P.M. EST.The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread on August 6th.---------------------------------------------------------BZP Rules and Guidelines---------------------------------------------------------1. Posted Image >>> Hummaera2. Posted Image >>> Purple Martin3. Posted Image >>> Ludwig the Cornish Game Hen4. Posted Image >>> Terror Bird5. Posted Image >>> Popeye the Hyacinth Macaw6. Posted Image >>> Chestnut Winged Cuckoo7. Posted Image >>> Blue and Yellow Macaw8. Posted Image >>> Kahu - Great Winged Rahi
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

#2 Offline V-N

V-N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 13-June 07
  • 2,522 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 03 2013 - 12:40 PM

I went for the Blue and Yellow Macaw. Nice wing flow and color scheme.

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

#3 Offline The Swimming Beard

The Swimming Beard
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Strange But Not A Stranger

• 05-April 12
  • 2,260 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 03 2013 - 04:39 PM

Is there voting at Brickfair as well?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

#4 Offline Taipu1

Taipu1
  • Premier Member
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 20-April 06
  • 2,788 posts

Posted Aug 03 2013 - 05:40 PM

Shame the Kahu that was in my poll didn't make it to the Final, as I voted for that over my own entry, and would certainly have voted it top in this.

Anyway, that's not an option, so I've gone for the Game hen. 

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

#5 Offline Ballom

Ballom
  • Premier Member
  • Visorak Horde Infiltrating

• 13-June 06
  • 10,129 posts

Posted Aug 03 2013 - 06:13 PM

I voted for the Hummaera in the end, but all of these entries are great, so it was a tough choice. Congratulations on everyone who made it to the finals! I can't wait to see the pictures of all of these MOCs from Brickfair! :D~B~

#6 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Sushi Boy

• 04-September 06
  • 12,230 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Aug 03 2013 - 10:02 PM

[font="Palatino;"]I did the in-person vote the other day for the Kahu, but to be interesting and different I decided to cast my online vote for #6.[/font]

sunlolirain_zpsfrxqrbjy.jpg

#7 Offline xccj

xccj
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Staff Mask Maker

• 17-January 03
  • 6,887 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Aug 03 2013 - 10:55 PM

I like the Terror Bird, the Chestnut Winged Cuckoo, and the Blue and Yellow Macaw, but since I only have one vote it went to the Macaw. Awesome turnout this time round! Good luck y'all! :music:

#8 Offline Ghidora131

Ghidora131
  • Members
  • The Danish fish

• 21-June 13
  • 6,334 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 03 2013 - 11:43 PM

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Well, I can`t vote for my own entry, so, even though the Huammera (I think I spelled that wrong) was well built,[/font][/font]

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]none had better design than [color=rgb(0,0,205);]The terror bird[/color]. Simply astounding design.[/font][/font]

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]I hope you do well at Brickfair.[/font][/font]

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]-Ghidora131[/font][/font]

end1.png

#9 Offline The Swimming Beard

The Swimming Beard
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Strange But Not A Stranger

• 05-April 12
  • 2,260 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 04 2013 - 12:05 AM

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Well, I can`t vote for my own entry, so, even though the Huammera (I think I spelled that wrong) was well built,[/font][/font]

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]none had better design than [color=rgb(0,0,205);]The terror bird[/color]. Simply astounding design.[/font][/font]

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]I hope you do well at Brickfair.[/font][/font]

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]-Ghidora131[/font][/font]

No one forbade self-voting. 

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

#10 Offline Phantom Terror

Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • The Master of FIYAH

• 18-February 13
  • 1,351 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 04 2013 - 01:49 PM

Too bad Ozzy didn't make it. :/ There's always next time though!

It was a tough choice between Popeye and Ludwig, but Popeye won we over with the use of parts.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click HERE!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users