• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BBC Contest #65 Final Poll!

bbc contest 65

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Poll: BBC Contest #65 Final Poll! (39 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote for the MOC you feel best fits the theme of BBC Contest #65: For the Birds!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Offline Tufi Piyufi

Tufi Piyufi
  • Forum Administrators
  • Forgetful Monarch

• 10,418 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Aug 03 2013 - 11:53 AM

Final Poll!BBC Contest #65: [color=#000080;]For the Birds![/color]This is it... it's the final round of voting for BBC Contest #65: For the Birds!Final Voting begins August 3rd and ends August 4th at 11:59 P.M. EST.The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread on August 6th.---------------------------------------------------------BZP Rules and Guidelines---------------------------------------------------------1. Posted Image >>> Hummaera2. Posted Image >>> Purple Martin3. Posted Image >>> Ludwig the Cornish Game Hen4. Posted Image >>> Terror Bird5. Posted Image >>> Popeye the Hyacinth Macaw6. Posted Image >>> Chestnut Winged Cuckoo7. Posted Image >>> Blue and Yellow Macaw8. Posted Image >>> Kahu - Great Winged Rahi
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

#2 Offline V-N

V-N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Flying Force!

• 2,447 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 03 2013 - 12:40 PM

I went for the Blue and Yellow Macaw. Nice wing flow and color scheme.

What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -Sir John Lubbock

#3 Offline Smooth Jazz

Smooth Jazz
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,217 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 03 2013 - 04:39 PM

Is there voting at Brickfair as well?

14429550443_81164861ed_m.jpg                                                   

SCM-541: The White Viper

Winner of BBCC 68!

(Formerly known as The Swimming Beard)

#4 Offline Taipu1

Taipu1
  • Premier Member
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 2,783 posts

Posted Aug 03 2013 - 05:40 PM

Shame the Kahu that was in my poll didn't make it to the Final, as I voted for that over my own entry, and would certainly have voted it top in this.

Anyway, that's not an option, so I've gone for the Game hen. 

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

#5 Online Ballom

Ballom
  • Premier Member
  • Great Disks Recovered

• 9,505 posts

Posted Aug 03 2013 - 06:13 PM

I voted for the Hummaera in the end, but all of these entries are great, so it was a tough choice. Congratulations on everyone who made it to the finals! I can't wait to see the pictures of all of these MOCs from Brickfair! :D~B~

sands_banner.jpg

#6 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,116 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Aug 03 2013 - 10:02 PM

[font="Palatino;"]I did the in-person vote the other day for the Kahu, but to be interesting and different I decided to cast my online vote for #6.[/font]

farmanimalbanner.png

#7 Online xccj

xccj
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Staff Mask Maker

• 6,436 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Aug 03 2013 - 10:55 PM

I like the Terror Bird, the Chestnut Winged Cuckoo, and the Blue and Yellow Macaw, but since I only have one vote it went to the Macaw. Awesome turnout this time round! Good luck y'all! :music:

b-bolin-03.jpg

#8 Offline ghidora131

ghidora131
  • Members
  • Toa

• 143 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 03 2013 - 11:43 PM

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Well, I can`t vote for my own entry, so, even though the Huammera (I think I spelled that wrong) was well built,[/font][/font]

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]none had better design than [color=rgb(0,0,205);]The terror bird[/color]. Simply astounding design.[/font][/font]

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]I hope you do well at Brickfair.[/font][/font]

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]-Ghidora131[/font][/font]

https:/404.error..jpg/2--341562#//Ghidora131/connect.hdi.jlk/

Hashtag/trollface1.7//dominationworld.//systemerror.//.jpg

#9 Offline Smooth Jazz

Smooth Jazz
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,217 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 04 2013 - 12:05 AM

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Well, I can`t vote for my own entry, so, even though the Huammera (I think I spelled that wrong) was well built,[/font][/font]

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]none had better design than [color=rgb(0,0,205);]The terror bird[/color]. Simply astounding design.[/font][/font]

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]I hope you do well at Brickfair.[/font][/font]

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]-Ghidora131[/font][/font]

No one forbade self-voting. 

14429550443_81164861ed_m.jpg                                                   

SCM-541: The White Viper

Winner of BBCC 68!

(Formerly known as The Swimming Beard)

#10 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 04 2013 - 01:49 PM

Too bad Ozzy didn't make it. :/ There's always next time though!

It was a tough choice between Popeye and Ludwig, but Popeye won we over with the use of parts.

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users