Update is released!
CHANGELOG: DEMO 2:
- Fixed hp boost timer bug after the 11th wave.
- The game now restarts after the 11th wave.
- Added a crouching system for the player.
- Changed demo level design to go with the crouching system.
- The SMG fire rate is now slightly slower.
- Changed the game's font.
- Spawner: The count of enemies now goes down when one is killed, not when one spawns.
- Spawner: Removed post-wave check which was used on the old system to remove enemies after every enemy spawns.
- Wave Status is now displayed on the HUD.
- Added the Shield.
- Added MAKUTA.
- Made the 11th wave a BOSS WAVE.
- Changed bullet sprites to be easier to see.
+ Lowers a shield that protects players and bots from gunfire.
+ Allows the player to shoot through it.
- Spawning a shield inside of walls destroys them.
- You can only use 3 shields per wave.
- Enemies can go though shields.
-Don't spawn them inside of walls as that will destroy them and waste 1 shield. Deploy your shields in mid air.
-You get all your shields back when you start each wave.
-All shields that are deployed and undeployed will be removed when each wave finishes.
-Shields are only deployed for only about 15 seconds. Use your time wisely.
-Shields have about 250 health, but they take a lot of damage (4 hp per enemy bullet, 6 hp per makuta bullet)
Report bugs by replying to this post!
Edited by Bitl, Aug 06 2013 - 01:46 PM.