Tactically Corpulent Drone

9332024620_19f8520582_n.jpg

Flickr

This was originally a much smaller, floating drone without the extra thrusters, Rahkshi head hips, or legs, which was inspired by the little floating repair drones on Elysia in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. However, that seemed unsatisfyingly small, and I feared that I would have a lot of difficulty photographing something with no legs, so I decided to beef it up. Hence, he became tactically corpulent. :3

~B~ Edited by Ballom

I like them, I can imagine them walking into battle, plasma weapons firing. Perhaps the "arms" could be slightly longer, but thats just my opinion.

Edited by Radagast367

If you think that godzilla is NOT awesome, you're either crazy,

or one of the many people who got trodden on while he was saving the world.

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Ahhh, small, yet purposeful. I dig it. Particularly the clever use of the Huna and the Hero Factory cores. It's always impressive when people come up with inventive uses for parts that had one intent when they were first created. I've always really liked the creativity inspired by scaling down the size of the MOC, though. Each piece becomes either essential or unnecessary at that size, but in this MOC's case each piece is absolutely crucial to the overall design. Tactically Corpulent, indeed. Great piece of work.

Edited by mk6.12