The Terra Nui Trilogy: Review Topic

Ballom Nom Nom

Hello again, visitors to the Epics forum! It's been a long time since I've posted a work here, but with the imminent closing of the old forum archives, I am taking the opportunity to repost my trilogy of epics here. This topic will provide a single reviewing thread for all three epics in the Terra Nui Trilogy.

Also, please bear in mind that the first epic, The Power Within, as my first completed piece of writing on BZPower, is considerably rougher around the edges than its two successors, and it does get better as you go.

Now, with that said, let us listen to the legends of Terra Nui...

gallery_42057_313_27030.jpg (2007-2008)

gallery_42057_313_31329.jpg (2008)

gallery_42057_313_10653.jpg (2009-2010)

gallery_42057_313_4933.png

Edited by Ballom

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

i like your books so far. you seem to be a great author, I like re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-reading your books. I like how you made your own legendary mask, and the addition of a makuta? Genious. I for one expect much from you, from one writer to another. Good writings, and great ideas, let them follow you forever-more!

Hoo boy, am I late to reply to this comment. And it may seem absurd to do so at this point, but I was cleaning up some things in this topic and realized I had missed replying earlier. Thanks very much for the comment, and I'm pleased that you consider the stories worth reading multiple times. I'll be trying to get the third story back up eventually, so look out for that soon!

Thanks again!

~B~

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

It's hard to find good Bionicle fan-fiction anywhere nowadays... Nice job. Very descriptive and captivating. While I didn't have time to finish it entirely, I read what I could and it was great. 

Congrats,

-P146

__________                                                   __                \______   \______  _  __ ___________  _____ _____    _______/  |_  ___________  |     ___/  _ \ \/ \/ // __ \_  __ \/     \\__  \  /  ___/\   __\/ __ \_  __ \ |    |  (  <_> )     /\  ___/|  | \/  Y Y  \/ __ \_\___ \  |  | \  ___/|  | \/ |____|   \____/ \/\_/  \___  >__|  |__|_|  (____  /____  > |__|  \___  >__|                               \/            \/     \/     \/            \/       

.•°•.The Eviscerator.•°•.