Here's the quote from my own texts that has been written for "The Last Shelter" project:

Tavm is a brilliant inventor and weaponsmith from Spherus Magna. He became to this status thanks to The Great Beings, but in past he was one of Elder Barbarians from Desert. During the Core War Tavm has in some sort disappeared - he has been replaced with weak and shrewish Thpojah. But after meeting with Toa Mata Nui ex-weaponsmith has promised him that he'll teach Mata Mui in some unique sword techniques that only Barbarians of Desert knew and also reforge Tuma's sword that Mata Nui get as a trophy. In exchange with thisTavm asked Mata Mui to bring him his old form.

promo.jpg The changes in comparison with the old model is very impressive. I has removed this stupid Tridax Sphere that originally belongs to one project, in which this thing was called Spere of Power. Now this shere is replaced by normal chest-plate and lots of parts that fills the empty space in the Phantoka torso. Also I has added on his back good old Life Counter (because here, on Spherus Magna, you never know where is time to die from multiple wounds =D). I has changed lower torso, too, and also hips and feet joints. Also I has added on the legs two Pakari masks. Orange Rahksi eyes has been replaced with blue ones and the neck now contains two balljoints and one axle. Tavm is armed with axe and blade. Moar pics:

pict0207_r.jpg pict0203_r.jpg pict0208_r.jpg pict0212_r.jpg pict0213_r.jpg pict0206_r.jpg pict0211_r.jpg pict0214_r.jpg pict0215_r.jpg pict0216_r.jpg pict0210_r.jpg

C&C are welcome.

I like this a ton! It uses Onua masks very creatively and I thought that his axe was very cool. However, his shoulders and head seemed kind've weak compared to the rest of his body. All in all, really cool. 9/10

150px-Unity%2C_Duty_and_Destiny.jpg

Unity. . . Got it covered

Duty . . . Well, still working on it.

DESTINY . . . Meh.

2 out of 3. =D