2013 MakutaFest

The 2013 MakutaFest podcast is right around the corner. This podcast, in collaboration with the BS01 Wiki and The Three Virtues, will feature BIONICLE discussion, trivia questions, and prize giveaways. It's set to begin August 7th at 7:00 EST (6:00 Central, 5:00 Mountain, 4:00 Pacific), and you can learn more about it <a href='http://www.bs01podcast.com/makutafest/' target='offsite'>here</a>.View the full article

I know i am excited although it kinda of snuck up on me. I truly wonder what the prizes will be this year.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I woke up this morning to two notifications reading "MakutaFest2013 has gone live!" and I thought I'd missed it. Luckily not. (I still may miss it anyway due to being at my grandparents' house, but you never know.)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Well that was kind of ... sudden? I guess I'll try to listen in?

We've been promoting the heck out of it on other places for weeks now, but yeah, the BZP news article was kind of sudden. :P

I won't be able to speak. However, I will listen.

Also, is the Trivia Quiz hosted via chat?, if so, then well, I'm in!

Yup, they are. First person to correctly answer in chat wins. :)

Hope you all can make it.

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Is it possible to reach the chat via the upstream app? Is so, could someone please explain to me how it works(or give me a link)?

I'm not sure; if the option is there, I don't know where to find it. I've been trying to look it up with minimal success.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

All hail Tuma!

That was a blast! I have tumafest banners in art if anyone wants to share the ultimate power. :P

Walked away with a TNGM, not bad for a first timer!

Looking forward to TumaFest 2014! May Tuma revel in his glory always.

Me too :P

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

I only caught the very end (Tumas, Tumas everywhere), but it sounds like a fun time was had by all. Good stuff!

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

You guys are the best. You make it all worthwhile. :)At this rate, we may just have to actually do a TumaFest 2014. :PThank you all for attending. It was fantastic.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

I MISSED IT!!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!I was on vacation and didnt check the forums so i didnt even know it was going on! i won last year for the question what were the first words turaga nuju spoke in 1000 years, but swert STILL hasnt sent me my prize, I dont mean 2 be rude and i have the utermost respect for swert but it would be nice if he got around 2 it sometime

wearewaiting.gif

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing.

I MISSED IT!!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!I was on vacation and didnt check the forums so i didnt even know it was going on! i won last year for the question what were the first words turaga nuju spoke in 1000 years, but swert STILL hasnt sent me my prize, I dont mean 2 be rude and i have the utermost respect for swert but it would be nice if he got around 2 it sometime

Are you absolutely sure they didn't make a mistake and say you won at first and then realized someone else had answered first? That did happen a lot this year. It doesn't seem to make sense that Swert would be taking this long to send it to you. You should send him a PM about it to make sure.

Bliss.png

Are you absolutely sure they didn't make a mistake and say you won at first and then realized someone else had answered first? That did happen a lot this year.

Or answered the a question correctly with an alternate answer. <_<

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Are you absolutely sure they didn't make a mistake and say you won at first and then realized someone else had answered first? That did happen a lot this year.

That happened to you, right? :

Bliss.png

That happened to you, right? :

Yeah...

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I'd love to listen (pst, whoever's editing...)

It's been up on our channel for a couple days; the downloadable version has not been put up yet because BMan has not been so I can send the file. It'll happen, though...

ALSO, wish you could've been there. ;_:

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

• 10 months later...