Opolis Invaded

Argaraffe

Hey, its Argaraffe, and I'm back again. To enter into the Titans & Monsters: Attack on BZ-Koro contest, of course. This is based partially on my unfinished entry to Comic Contest 2 due to my procrastination because it sort of fit and I didn't have time to come up with an entirely new story. I haven't active on BZP recently, but I've still checked BZP every few weeks, and I am happy to see it is still going strong. Unfortunately I found out about this contest several days late, so this is not quite my best work.

I would've like to improve the special effects and extend it so it flows better, but that's just how the cookie crumbles. But I am still pleased with it and happy to enter it into the contest. If these is well received, I might make a new action series comic book style starring Mr. Magnanimous to fully display what I can do. ANYWAY, without further ado, my entry.

Opolis Invaded

-Argaraffe

That was a great comic. You definitely have my vote. The plot was good, it kept me going the whole time. I was waiting to see what would happen. The style was nice, I liked the panel placement. The graphics were exceptional. I saw few graphical errors if any. Overall, loved the comic. Keep it up!

-Rez

@Reznas: Thank you!

@SarracenianKaijin: Gonna have to mostly agree with you there. I was trying to strike the right balance between a ton of stuff in colorful panels or a bunch of empty space. But I admit I went a bit overboard with the leaves, especially in the beginning (because the city was initially going to be 'Autumnopolis'). When I'm not as rushed I'll be sure to make more panels so that the text will be more spread out and erase some of the leaves (the brush I use forces out a ton at one time). Thanks for your advice.

I really like how I don't have to squint at the characters and the story is nice too. When duing colored bgs it might help using some more pastelly colours to balance it with the characters. Still it looks nice. =)

bio_sig02_lores_by_oyee-d77i3td.jpg

New pages are up! Click to see latest! \(°u°)/

Gallery & conceptart topic - Current: Pre-mut & pre-ev Makuta: Krika | Antroz | Vamprah | Miserix | Bitil | .. 

Older pics: Helryx's Fury | Makuta Sethuldur | Order's Call (no necro k? C8)