Happy_sailor_moon.gif

PRINCESS GRR IS 24 AAAAHHH

She's the prettiest ever both inside and out ~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU INCREDIBLE SAILOR SCOUT YOU

797092288_1693916.gif

726563102_1009132.gif?4

tumblr_lgkhknVUs51qzjix8.gif

This last one is a selfie of Princess and me mmmyeah we are fine

PS good job for checking my GIF file sizes, lovelies, but you don't win a prize this time, sorry ~

PSS nice work Eeko but it looks like we both found the GIF at the same time

Edited by Hahli Husky

Happy wondiferous birthday to you :D

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

sCwOpM7.gifBecca you are wonderful and I'm tearing up a little bit. Thank you so much for being my friend, one of my very best friends. I miss you so much. And that selfie is so us. :3Ean, I miss you too, and also Waiting for Guffman is like literally the best movie ever? You have such excellent taste.Brickeens, I'm so sad you didn't make it out here this year although to be fair I only spent like an hour at the convention center the whole weekend. You're great and I hope you're feeling all right.Adrian, I'm thrilled that you were able to make it out and I wish I'd been able to spend more time with you. You're a great dude, buddy, and it's always a pleasure to see you.Xaaaaeeee, it was awesome to meet you this past week! Drop me a line any time you're on the DC or NoVA side of things and we should grab lunch or something.Jess, this is the finest cake I've ever recieved and worth the empliemptic fit i'm habing now. Praise MegaKlinklang.To all else: Thank u :blush:

• Upvote 1
bring back "an cool dude"

I don't gif but HAPPY BLIRFDAY ANDI QUEEN OF THE ANDIES.Also ILUAlso fine here is a dumb gif what is dumbtumblr_m3p195JuDR1qzb8gko1_500.gif

NoNoNoNoNonNO

You misunderstood me

You didn't hear what I said

You're not listening LIKE MOST AMERICANS

-Arin Hanson

Rebel (Grr)l, Rebel (Grr)lRebel (Grr)l you are the queen of my world~

Happy birthday! Hope it's been a good one!

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Happy birthday. :wub:

despite that he saw blatant similarity

he struggled to find distinctive moiety

all he found was vulgar superficiality

but he focused it to sharpness

and shared it with the others

it signified his anger and his misery

them and us