• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Which Matoran would you like to see as a toa?

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Rediak the enforcer

Rediak the enforcer
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 607 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 09 2013 - 09:50 AM

The title explains itself.Which matoran would you like to see as a toa? I'd like to see Taipu as a toa because he was already strong as a matoran so it would be interesting to see how strong he'd be as a toa.

#2 Offline Makuta Jester

Makuta Jester
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 313 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 09 2013 - 09:57 AM

I personally think that Hafu would probably make one of the funniest Toas around, although Onepu I am sure would love to add "Powerful Toa of Earth" to his exstensive resume :)

"The invasion of the universe core is proceeding well, my newest creations are spreading darkness and corruption, and in general, it is good to be alive."
— Mutran, The Mutran Chronicles

"And you still haven't answered any of my one-hundred ten questions, or my follow ups."
— Vezon to Trinuma, Destiny War

"Another Hafu original!"
— Hafu, Mata Nui Online Game 

The biggest sacrifice in bionicle. Its a tie between Matoro giving up his life to save the universe and Hafu knocking down his beloved pieces of nostalgia to save Po-Koro.

#3 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,014 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Aug 09 2013 - 10:01 AM

[font="Palatino;"]Kapura. Imagine him freaking out his enemies by suddenly appearing in different places around them, all by "going slowly." Actually, that's not a half-bad story idea. I might just use that.[/font]

gart3banner.jpg

#4 Offline XONAR

XONAR
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 824 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 09 2013 - 10:05 AM

I'd love to see the entire Chronicler's Company as Toa, and also Onepu. The company was already almost equally as awesome as the Toa Mata back in 2001, so they'd make good Toa.   :P  Onepu would make a great Toa of Earth for obvious reasons.

Edited by Trydeltix, Aug 09 2013 - 10:07 AM.

-XONARsig.png

You can find me on:

Invision Power Services | The AccelePedia | The BioMedia Project | SOLISmagna.com | Rock Raiders United

Want to see some outstanding LEGO inspired and general art? Visit Ivy Spray's blogs:

http://ivysprayart.wordpress.com/http://ivyspray.wordpress.com/.

#5 Offline Xodar

Xodar
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 51 posts

Posted Aug 09 2013 - 10:06 AM

Garan. He proved himself to be a capable leader during Voya Nui. Actually, most of the Voya Nui resistance deserve to become Toa for their courage alone. Except for Velika, for obvious reasons.

drogansig.jpg

Wanna read some fics?-The Mary Sue of Spherus Magna-Epic Coming Soon!

#6 Offline Rediak the enforcer

Rediak the enforcer
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 607 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 09 2013 - 10:28 AM

I'd love to see the entire Chronicler's Company as Toa, and also Onepu. The company was already almost equally as awesome as the Toa Mata back in 2001, so they'd make good Toa.   :P  Onepu would make a great Toa of Earth for obvious reasons.

I always thought the company would make great toa. They def have the heart.

#7 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,766 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 09 2013 - 10:39 AM

I would be interested in seeing the Voya Nui Matoran becoming Toa. I think that they would make great Toa, especially Garan and Balta.

I'd also like to see Radiak to become a Toa. It would be cool to have a four-legged Toa in the storyline.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#8 Offline Rediak the enforcer

Rediak the enforcer
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 607 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 09 2013 - 06:39 PM

Yeah Garan would make a great toa leader.

#9 Offline Baron Von Nebula

Baron Von Nebula
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 567 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 09 2013 - 07:13 PM

I'm surprised no one's said Dalu.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!
The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."
-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

#10 Offline Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 759 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 09 2013 - 09:45 PM

Kopeke since his predecessors already Toa maybe he should been a Very awesome Toa Of Ice.      

#11 Offline Jamags

Jamags
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 61 posts

Posted Aug 09 2013 - 10:03 PM

Honestly, any of the Karda Nui Matoran. Mostly Photok though, because Toa of Light + Kakama.

Yeah.

Chronicler's Company would make cool Toa too, though.

jamagsbannermoredramaticlesstall.png

"I've got a dramatic pose, a dramatic background, and a dramatic sunset. Now get me some dramatic music!" - Me

Credit to Matoran Onknu and Takuma Nuva for sprites used in avatar and signature.

#12 Offline Rarity

Rarity
  • Banned Members
  • Language of the Past

• 8,133 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 09 2013 - 11:17 PM

Kapura. It'd be pretty freaking cool. Heck, any of the chronicler's company being a Toa would be cool.

#13 Offline Makuta_of_Oz

Makuta_of_Oz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 3,502 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 10 2013 - 02:27 AM

Taipu because of his kiddy personality. :P

wearewaiting.gif
Credit goes to JrMasterModelBuilder for the banner.

The Bring Back Bionicle Club is back! PM me or leave a message in my blog if you want in.

Baterra are awesome. They enforce weapon laws. Please support their cause on CUUSOO.

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

Learn this phrase. Love it. Hold it dear. Bring it back. If you know what this means, and/or agree with me, copy this into your sig.

#14 Offline SarracenianKaijin

SarracenianKaijin
  • Members
  • Toa

• 182 posts

Posted Aug 10 2013 - 02:47 AM

I'd go with Takua.

hereheis.gif

--------------

Reach Heaven by Violence.

And while you are at it, see Bionicle characters as Magical Girls.

#15 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Master of Disintegration Unchained

• 5,378 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 10 2013 - 03:00 AM

I get the feeling most of those who answered here would love to see my epic (Different Ignition, link in the sig). :P

Shameless advertising aside, I would have to answer the Chronicler's Company Matoran as well, though I always thought Onepu deserved it, being a Mctoran and all. He was ignored after 2001, which always irked me. He seemed so important...

Edited by Toatapio Nuva, Aug 10 2013 - 03:00 AM.

What I think everytime I see this promo picture

pohatu_is_a_wuss.gif

My BZPRPG profiles - Kirgan, Viima, Jarkale, Tuli, Hile, Lai LaiSurina, Khervos, Teede

#16 Offline Rediak the enforcer

Rediak the enforcer
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 607 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 10 2013 - 01:46 PM

Yeah I always wished Onepu had more to do.He was kind of shoved out of the way for Nuparu.

#17 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 912 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 10 2013 - 06:47 PM

Kopeke since his predecessors already Toa maybe he should been a Very awesome Toa Of Ice.      

Exactly. ;D

Certainly Kopeke.

ezgif-save.gif

My Writing Blog (Updated frequently)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (Updated frequently)

BZPower Chronicles, my BZP comedy. ~~Finished!~~

Species, my dystopian Bionicle story and its respective Review Topic.

#18 Offline Ghabulous Ghoti

Ghabulous Ghoti
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 764 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 10 2013 - 10:39 PM

The whole Chronicler's Company.

GhotiH.png

Add me on Steam: Ghabulous Ghoti ------------------------------- Add me on Nintendo Network/Playstation Network: GhotiH ------------------------------- Add me on 3DS: 1461-6196-0520

Just be sure to tell me that you've added me!

Competitive Smash Bros. player! Message me to discuss strategies!

#19 Offline XONAR

XONAR
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 824 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 10 2013 - 10:53 PM

I'd go with Takua.

He already is a Toa. :P

-XONARsig.png

You can find me on:

Invision Power Services | The AccelePedia | The BioMedia Project | SOLISmagna.com | Rock Raiders United

Want to see some outstanding LEGO inspired and general art? Visit Ivy Spray's blogs:

http://ivysprayart.wordpress.com/http://ivyspray.wordpress.com/.

#20 Offline Lielac

Lielac
  • Members
  • Toa

• 108 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 10 2013 - 11:56 PM

I'll go with the entire Chronicler's Company and Kotu. The Chronicler's Company because I want to see them as a team with Macku the leader and Hafu the deputy and their shenanigans, and Kotu because... Kotu. She's Kotu. I really need no other reason, she's Kotu and a Rahi taming Toa would be awesome.

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.
She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

#21 Offline Rediak the enforcer

Rediak the enforcer
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 607 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 11 2013 - 08:23 PM

I'd also like to see Macku a toa just to see Hewkii's reaction.

#22 Offline ZippyWharrgarbl

ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 948 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 12 2013 - 08:34 AM

I have two Matoran I'd like to see as Toa, actually: Taipu and Kapura. In fact, they should be a two-person Toa team. I am sure that this whole Makuta business could have been resolved in a matter of days had they been left up to fixing it.

Posted Image
Credit for awesome sig goes to ankyfdarkness! Yay!

#23 Offline The Malicious Phantom

The Malicious Phantom
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,169 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 12 2013 - 08:46 AM

Midak and Hafu

<><>14227251783_fc0ce957e7_n.jpg<><>

7.gif | SOLISMagna | Rock Raiders United | YouTube | Flickr | Tumblr | 7.gif

#24 Offline archivist_66

archivist_66
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 86 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 12 2013 - 03:05 PM

I'd like to see Kopeke as a Toa.

"You are a Toa -- prove yourself worthy of the name!"

Onua, "Into the Nest"

#25 Offline Guurahk Entertainer

Guurahk Entertainer
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 12 2013 - 06:35 PM

I'd love to see the entire Chronicler's Company as Toa, and also Onepu. The company was already almost equally as awesome as the Toa Mata back in 2001, so they'd make good Toa.

That would make an awesome storyline: All Toa Mata go missing and Takanuva transforms the Chronicler's Company Matoran into Toa.

-G u u R a h K

#26 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,693 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 13 2013 - 09:38 AM

Chronicler's Company, VNRT... and a few others which are currently slipping my mind.

[font="Palatino;"]Kapura. Imagine him freaking out his enemies by suddenly appearing in different places around them, all by "going slowly."[/font]

Kualsi, perhaps? :lol:

Chro: Dream Killer

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

Hitman VIII: Codebreaker

Baruka: Native Son

#27 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,014 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Aug 13 2013 - 09:43 AM

[font="Palatino;"]Kapura. Imagine him freaking out his enemies by suddenly appearing in different places around them, all by "going slowly."[/font]

[font="Palatino;"]I thought it'd be more in keeping with Kapura's character if he wore some unrelated mask as a Toa.[/font]

gart3banner.jpg

#28 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,637 posts

Posted Aug 13 2013 - 11:18 AM

[font="Palatino;"]I thought it'd be more in keeping with Kapura's character if he wore some unrelated mask as a Toa.[/font]

According to this page, he would likely end up with a Ruru. That would fall under the "unusual" category, since Ta-Toa can just light flames to see anyway. 

It's weird. It fits him, right? :P

Edited by fishers64, Aug 13 2013 - 11:18 AM.

14126183966_9690cb0da3_z.jpg

#29 Offline Ghabulous Ghoti

Ghabulous Ghoti
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 764 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 13 2013 - 12:59 PM

According to this page, he would likely end up with a Ruru. That would fall under the "unusual" category, since Ta-Toa can just light flames to see anyway. 

It's weird. It fits him, right? :P

But if Kapura lights a torch, then his enemies can see as well. A Ruru would be perfectly suited to fight off creatures that need light to see whilst underground.

GhotiH.png

Add me on Steam: Ghabulous Ghoti ------------------------------- Add me on Nintendo Network/Playstation Network: GhotiH ------------------------------- Add me on 3DS: 1461-6196-0520

Just be sure to tell me that you've added me!

Competitive Smash Bros. player! Message me to discuss strategies!

#30 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,637 posts

Posted Aug 13 2013 - 01:10 PM

But if Kapura lights a torch, then his enemies can see as well. A Ruru would be perfectly suited to fight off creatures that need light to see whilst underground.

If Kapura attacks an enemy with fire, in that situation, the same effect would result. He would have to resort to punching them out/whacking them with a weapon/launching something else. I guess that's not too bad, though, and given Kapura's Other Interesting Abilities, the mask seems well fitted for a situation like this. 

#31 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,378 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2013 - 01:43 AM

But don't forget that Jaller didn't end up with a Hau and Hahli with a Kaukau... the masks would not have beent he Company's original ones.

pohatu_is_a_wuss.gif

My BZPRPG profiles - Kirgan, Viima, Jarkale, Tuli, Hile, Lai LaiSurina, Khervos, Teede

#32 Offline northmarch

northmarch
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 98 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2013 - 03:48 AM

I'll go with the entire Chronicler's Company and Kotu. The Chronicler's Company because I want to see them as a team with Macku the leader and Hafu the deputy and their shenanigans, and Kotu because... Kotu. She's Kotu. I really need no other reason, she's Kotu and a Rahi taming Toa would be awesome.

Kotu is the MOST underrated character. I'd have her paired with Onepu as part of an advanced team for the Chroniclers company. I am slowly writing a story about just that. (very slowly). There turning out to be a really fun pair. :)Apart from that, iv pretty much got Kapura figured out as a toa. Mask, tool, fatal flaw. But I'm not telling. Spoilers.

#33 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,637 posts

Posted Aug 14 2013 - 11:41 AM

But don't forget that Jaller didn't end up with a Hau and Hahli with a Kaukau... the masks would not have beent he Company's original ones.

In the case of your story, yes. I was addressing what would happen if Kapura were to become a Toa after the move to Spherus Magna. 

#34 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,378 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2013 - 02:02 PM

In the case of your story, yes. I was addressing what would happen if Kapura were to become a Toa after the move to Spherus Magna. 

Ah, I guess my mindset was tuned in a specific direction, thinking who should have been a Toa before instead of who should become one in the future. A Ta-Toa with a Ruru would be interesting for sure.

Besides, flames may light the darkness, but not nearly as well and clearly as a Ruru, seeing that fire does cast eerie shadows everywhere.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva, Aug 14 2013 - 02:03 PM.

pohatu_is_a_wuss.gif

#35 Offline Boidoh

Boidoh
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 57 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2013 - 03:41 PM

Velika or Kopeke.
Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

#36 Offline boston100

boston100
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 246 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2013 - 03:54 PM

all the voya nui resistance. i actually made mocs for them. And was making a story about them. then i found out velika was a great being. :(

wearewaiting.gif

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing. 

#37 Offline Toa K

Toa K
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 636 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2013 - 08:13 PM

Do I really need to say it?

Me playing MNOG: Aw poor Taipu. First he has to do double work then he's kidnapped. And poor Maku. She gets quarantined for saving her village.

Me playing MNOG II: CURSE YOU TAIPU! DIE DIE DIE! GRR, STOP SCORING! MACKU, YOU CAN'T BLOCK ANYTHING! YOU'RE FIRED!

The Legend of the Bionicle...Toys. My comedy. Give it a read. It's only $9.99(free if you give a USEFUL comment) and it has free ice cream. End shameless advertising.
(Ice cream does not apply if you live in North America, South America, Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia, or Antartica)

Link

#38 Offline northmarch

northmarch
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 98 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 15 2013 - 01:54 AM

Do I really need to say it?

Agni?Haha, just kidding. :PSay we never actually found out why Kapura could do whatever it is he does. Greg said it was from the original story bible. I wonder how him becoming a Toa might effect that.

#39 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,899 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 19 2013 - 11:46 AM

The Chronicler's company. 'Nuff said.

#40 Online Just Norik

Just Norik
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,811 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2013 - 05:59 AM

Podu.What?Jokes aside, Kapura. And the Voya Nui resistance. Maybe the Av-Matoran dudes?

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users