Which Matoran would you like to see as a toa?

I would be interested in seeing the Voya Nui Matoran becoming Toa. I think that they would make great Toa, especially Garan and Balta.

I'd also like to see Radiak to become a Toa. It would be cool to have a four-legged Toa in the storyline.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Honestly, any of the Karda Nui Matoran. Mostly Photok though, because Toa of Light + Kakama.

Yeah.

Chronicler's Company would make cool Toa too, though.

jamagsbannermoredramaticlesstall.png

"I've got a dramatic pose, a dramatic background, and a dramatic sunset. Now get me some dramatic music!" - Me

Credit to Matoran Onknu and Takuma Nuva for sprites used in avatar and signature.

I'd love to see the entire Chronicler's Company as Toa, and also Onepu. The company was already almost equally as awesome as the Toa Mata back in 2001, so they'd make good Toa. :P Onepu would make a great Toa of Earth for obvious reasons.

I get the feeling most of those who answered here would love to see my epic (Different Ignition, link in the sig). :P

Shameless advertising aside, I would have to answer the Chronicler's Company Matoran as well, though I always thought Onepu deserved it, being a Mctoran and all. He was ignored after 2001, which always irked me. He seemed so important...

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

I'll go with the entire Chronicler's Company and Kotu. The Chronicler's Company because I want to see them as a team with Macku the leader and Hafu the deputy and their shenanigans, and Kotu because... Kotu. She's Kotu. I really need no other reason, she's Kotu and a Rahi taming Toa would be awesome.

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

I have two Matoran I'd like to see as Toa, actually: Taipu and Kapura. In fact, they should be a two-person Toa team. I am sure that this whole Makuta business could have been resolved in a matter of days had they been left up to fixing it.

• Upvote 1

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

I'd love to see the entire Chronicler's Company as Toa, and also Onepu. The company was already almost equally as awesome as the Toa Mata back in 2001, so they'd make good Toa.

That would make an awesome storyline: All Toa Mata go missing and Takanuva transforms the Chronicler's Company Matoran into Toa.

• Upvote 1

-G u u R a h K

Chronicler's Company, VNRT... and a few others which are currently slipping my mind.

Kapura. Imagine him freaking out his enemies by suddenly appearing in different places around them, all by "going slowly."

Kualsi, perhaps? :lol:

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Kapura. Imagine him freaking out his enemies by suddenly appearing in different places around them, all by "going slowly."

I thought it'd be more in keeping with Kapura's character if he wore some unrelated mask as a Toa.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I thought it'd be more in keeping with Kapura's character if he wore some unrelated mask as a Toa.

According to this page, he would likely end up with a Ruru. That would fall under the "unusual" category, since Ta-Toa can just light flames to see anyway.

It's weird. It fits him, right? :P

Edited by fishers64

According to this page, he would likely end up with a Ruru. That would fall under the "unusual" category, since Ta-Toa can just light flames to see anyway.

It's weird. It fits him, right? :P

But if Kapura lights a torch, then his enemies can see as well. A Ruru would be perfectly suited to fight off creatures that need light to see whilst underground.

But if Kapura lights a torch, then his enemies can see as well. A Ruru would be perfectly suited to fight off creatures that need light to see whilst underground.

If Kapura attacks an enemy with fire, in that situation, the same effect would result. He would have to resort to punching them out/whacking them with a weapon/launching something else. I guess that's not too bad, though, and given Kapura's Other Interesting Abilities, the mask seems well fitted for a situation like this.

I'll go with the entire Chronicler's Company and Kotu. The Chronicler's Company because I want to see them as a team with Macku the leader and Hafu the deputy and their shenanigans, and Kotu because... Kotu. She's Kotu. I really need no other reason, she's Kotu and a Rahi taming Toa would be awesome.

Kotu is the MOST underrated character. I'd have her paired with Onepu as part of an advanced team for the Chroniclers company. I am slowly writing a story about just that. (very slowly). There turning out to be a really fun pair. :)Apart from that, iv pretty much got Kapura figured out as a toa. Mask, tool, fatal flaw. But I'm not telling. Spoilers.

But don't forget that Jaller didn't end up with a Hau and Hahli with a Kaukau... the masks would not have beent he Company's original ones.

In the case of your story, yes. I was addressing what would happen if Kapura were to become a Toa after the move to Spherus Magna.

Ah, I guess my mindset was tuned in a specific direction, thinking who should have been a Toa before instead of who should become one in the future. A Ta-Toa with a Ruru would be interesting for sure.

Besides, flames may light the darkness, but not nearly as well and clearly as a Ruru, seeing that fire does cast eerie shadows everywhere.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

Velika or Kopeke.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh