Which Matoran would you like to see as a toa?

I have three Matoran, Marka because she is a hard worker, Onepu because he's a good fighter and Jaa because only one thing and that is, Jaa Jaa Jaa Jaa Jaa Jaa Jaa Jaa Jaa Jaa Jaa Jaa Jaa Jaa Jaa. (i just love that name :D)

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

• 2 months later...

Right now I don't have anyone in mind, but it would have been really interesting to see Ahkmou as the Shadow Toa in 2008

Exactly i do think it would be awesome to see how a non 'copy' shadow toa would look like.

I agree, it be awesome to see a Shadow Toa in a set, plus what about the great Jaa.P.S. Jaa Jaa Jaa Jaa Jaa Jaa Jaa Jaa

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

• 1 month later...

For sure Midak. Not many people like him that much, he's not a very used character, but I feel like he should have been. Midak as a toa would be very cool. Most toa of earth have been similar, that brawny strong type, but he's for sure different. Heck, if it was canon I could see him as a toa of light, he seems too fond of the light for an onu-matoran.

Tu2d6W7.jpg

I'd also like to see Macku a toa just to see Hewkii's reaction.

^This

Sadly romance is non-canon so it would not be as funny as you'd like to imagine :I

Ahkmou was going to be a Toa of Shadow, but that was cancelled. I think it would be awesome if that had happened.

But don't forget that Jaller didn't end up with a Hau and Hahli with a Kaukau... the masks would not have beent he Company's original ones.

That's because they switched masks in Karzahni.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Tanma cause White Lewa
Edit: Akhmou, we need a Toa of Shadows.
I had this idea like 5 minutes ago: Alt. Universe, Ahkmou followed Jaller and the other Matoran to Karzahni (ordered by Teridax) and he become a Toa Inika and Hewkii... I don't know, the returned home or something... At last, Toa Mahri Ahkmou leaved behind all his selfishness and sacrificed himself to save Mata Nui's live. The outcast, the rat, the $%& become the greatest hero.

Edited by Toa R. Lih Nit

Velika is Love. Velika is Life. Velika did NOTHING wrong.

Proud fan of Rebecca Black, BabyMetal and Protector Of Fire's Son.

Tanma cause White Lewa

But what's to say Tanma wouldn't keep his green armor as a Toa? :P

He's an Av-matoran. He can choose whatever color he prefers.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to see the entire Chronicler's Company as Toa, and also Onepu. The company was already almost equally as awesome as the Toa Mata back in 2001, so they'd make good Toa. :P Onepu would make a great Toa of Earth for obvious reasons.

I agree. Not as canon, because frankly, my favourite canon period was back in 2001-2002.

Taipu is just the cutest character around (especially with a Kanohi Ruru). I'd love to see him and his buddies as Toa.

I want to read a good fanfiction on this, now...

To Google!

Nokama Chameleon

Mazeka. The guy is already freaking awesome as a Matoran; imagine how amazing he would be as a Toa of Ice.

-TLhikan

Yes. And maybe with Vultraz as a counterpart villainous Toa?

Ain't no new Toa. Bionicle ain't around anymore, mate.

That's why the title says "which Matoran would you like to see as Toa", not "which Matoran do you think will officially become Toa".

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Mazeka. The guy is already freaking awesome as a Matoran; imagine how amazing he would be as a Toa of Ice.

-TLhikan

Yeah, Vultraz as a Toa of Shadow would be pretty cool.

-TLhikan

"So I'm TL now?"

"Yeah, 'cuz if we said it the other way it'd have to be TLhiKHAAN!!"

-TLhikan

Yeah, Vultraz as a Toa of Shadow would be pretty cool.

-TLhikan

That is, if had can ever escape the Melding Dimension...*cue epic story here*

A reformed Toa Vultraz on a journey of redemption to escape the Melding?

(Man, that does sound cheesy.)

Then he joins up with Toa Mazeka for the greatest Bionicle buddy cop story ever :D .

"So I'm TL now?"

"Yeah, 'cuz if we said it the other way it'd have to be TLhiKHAAN!!"

I think Taipu would make a very interesting Toa, just because he's a simple man who, even compared to other Onu- and Po-Matoran, is very down-to-earth. He lacks the grandiose flair most Toa have, and I don't think he'd develop one as a Toa. He'd be the Toa trying to save a kitten stuck in a tree when the rest of his team is fighting Infected Rahi.

Onepu as a Toa would be an interesting foil to Taipu, so I vote him as well.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

A reformed Toa Vultraz on a journey of redemption to escape the Melding?

(Man, that does sound cheesy.)

Then he joins up with Toa Mazeka for the greatest Bionicle buddy cop story ever :D .

Why would Vultraz be reformed? That doesn't make any sense. He would probably try his level best to get out of there any way he can, evil or not.

• 3 weeks later...

Vican, I remember reading a Greg quote recently about how Vican will probably try and be a more helpful and caring person, in order, to make up for being Mutran's evil little Shadow Matoran lab assistant. I think it would be cool to see how those feelings of guilt play into his new life of being a Toa.

Just a thought. :)

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Tanma, and perhaps the Voya Nui Matoran (which the obvious exception of Velika)

The Nerd With a Mouth. The Klingon-Speaking Comedian. The Guy Hoping Not To Get Sued By Marvel. The Guy Who Makes Jokes About Bad Creepypasta Stories. The Guy Who Also Writes About The Truth of BIONICLE...sort of.
Vezpool for president 2016

4352268.jpg

The Chronicler's Company as many other have said before, were some of the best characters in Bionicle for me. Unlike everyone else though, I'll give you guys the reasons why they're so great.

The Chronicler's Company:

Kapura: Okay, it's pretty obvious why we love this guy. He gets to places fast, by going there slowly. He is my spirit animal. I just love his attitude, when you first meet him he seems off, you wouldn't trust this guy because he making some other kind of sense than other people are. He doesn't even look at you when speaking, his method of practicing is unorthodox and he has weird piece of reasoning when he's concluding that you're not Makuta. Well, I guess it makes sense, but I don't know why he thought Takua was in the first place. He also begins to preach about how Makuta is all around us a bit. But in the end it turns out he's capable. Another thing I'm quite fond of that not many people bring up is how he relies on Vakama and almost all the time says; "Vakama said". Wow, Kapura. I can just hear him talking slowly and appearing seemingly from nowhere to defend Matoran from Dark Hunters. Make this man a toa!

Macku: So, Macku might seem to be a bit more generic than the other characters because she doesn't have much of her own 'thing' aside from her undying love for Hewkii, but I swear that's not why I want her as a Toa or why I like her in the first place. Their relationship was cute before, the Bohrok animations, yes! But then Hewkii became a Toa and it just became cuter, big Toa and small Matoran, aww. But if Macku becomes a Toa they'll be less cute. Maybe more romantic, two Toas in love, on different missions, ah, the drama! I've now spoken alot about their relationship despite saying that's not why I like her, so I'll get to it. I like that she's adventurous but Nokama made her stay in Ga-Koro, and then she's so excited to go out and kill Rahi. Becoming a Toa must be her secret innermost dream. I just want her to live her dream, go on adventures Macku! Explore! (I think I can identify alot with Macku too, so...)

Hafu: Or wait... Do I mean Taipu? I think this guy is the Po-Matoran, the master carver. Why do I like this guy? Well he's simply the best. Or at least Hafu think's he's the best. He's got talent, that, I can admit. But he doesn't need to go shove it in our faces every time he moves a muscle. Just. Take a moment to imagine. Imagine Hafu. Imagine Hafu as a Toa. In my mind he carves self-portraits as he fights and is super proud of his work as a Toa. I don't know if the Matoran will be blinded by his Toa-dom and admire him or be smart and go admire the humble Kapura instead. This guy is also the 'right' amount of snobbish, I mean, he's a Po-Matoran and a carver after all. Yet this guy is a master artist who doesn't want to touch water. Seriously, the two types of pretentious/proud he is just clashes harmoniously. He can get his hands dirty, but not too much.

Kopeke: Originally I was just gonna write "..." here so you guys would find this section funny and move on, but he deserves spotlight too. We voted him the new Chronicler after Hahli became a Toa, I can see why. There's just something about him that makes us wanna see him on adventures. Okay, there's actually more than 'just something', there's a concrete reason other than his cool, man of very few words personality. Namely, in the first MNOG Takua was silent most of the time, I'm saying 'most' because we did click some conversation choices. Kopeke who is even more silent is even better, and then the way he went and made that lock pick without any words. He's a character who acts, is smart and doesn't say much. Kopeke is the Gordon Freeman of Bionicle and there's a reason why Valve made Gordon and Chell silent protagonists. If this guy was a Toa, he'd be cooler than any Ice Toa we've ever seen.

Taipu: ...Maybe this guy is Hafu? This Matoran is possibly the Onu-Matoran who is probably the strongest Matoran there is. It says he's gullible on the wiki, but he's not too stupid. Just gullible. I wouldn't even use the word gullible, just naive. I love the trio of different characters Taipu, Nuparu and Onepu make up. He's diligent, loyal, strong and heroic. If I was gay this is the kind of guy I would want. Good thing I'm bi then. He's everything you see in those kinds of characters who you usually hate because they feel fake, but Taipu is genuine. The real deal. But, that's not all, he's not just Whenua's left hand and hardworking digger, he's, as I said earlier, naive and that's great I think. Obviously naive is a negative word, but he's so innocent and loveable. When he comes with you to explore he's just too happy, you wouldn't really think that he's so excited about adventure at first. He needs to be a Toa if he already doesn't classify as one.

Tamaru: What's this guys reason for being so great then? Tamaru is afraid of heights. Tamaru is a Le-Matoran. Tamaru's struggle is adorable. I can't see why anyone wouldn't like him, he tries his best to do what is right even when facing dangers such as heights and altitude. He want's to fly, he wanted to become a pilot. But now instead he's afraid of heights and can swim. He also speaks very fast. But to the point, why Tamaru, why him as a Toa? We're gonna play a little game called imagination now, imagine if Tamaru was a heroic Toa. If he was a Toa he would probably be able to fly without any problems, fulfilling his dreams, except, he's afraid of heights. He'd be the cutest Toa there is, always needed to be saved by Taipu or someone else. But in the end of the day he can do it when it matters, he just has to gather courage and fly. Follow your dreams Tamaru, overcome your fears!

Then there are other characters I'd like see become Toas, use your imagination, I won't explain why. Here, have a list:

Ahkmou and Onepu, no more.

• Upvote 2

Maybe more romantic, two Toas in love, on different missions, ah, the drama!

I thought characters in the MU couldn't fall in love, or at least romantic love.

The Nerd With a Mouth. The Klingon-Speaking Comedian. The Guy Hoping Not To Get Sued By Marvel. The Guy Who Makes Jokes About Bad Creepypasta Stories. The Guy Who Also Writes About The Truth of BIONICLE...sort of.
Vezpool for president 2016

4352268.jpg