• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Undersea Cowboy

??????????????????? titans vs. monsters

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,123 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Aug 09 2013 - 07:40 PM

[font="Palatino;"]I may not have posted a MOC in a while, but that doesn't mean I've stopped. The influx of a veritable treasure trove of parts into my collection after BrickFair VA '13 has only sped up whatever creative faculties I may have. I stuck this under System-based because it's about 95% System, despite the best efforts of the eye-catching array of arms.[/font]

[font="Palatino;"]Posted Image Posted Image | Posted Image | Posted Image | Posted Image Posted Image | Posted Image | Posted Image | Posted Image[/font]

[font="Palatino;"] I'm actually sort of hoping this kind of mech is allowed ... I haven't payed all that much attention to the contest until I looked at this and thought of entering it.[/font]

[font="Palatino;"]There are certainly some unsavory bits about this that peeve me, such as the underside/back of the cockpit, the upper leg flow, and the upper arm armor, but considering the circumstances (and the dire situation in which my yellow parts have found themselves), I think I did sort of okay. Suggestions for improvement - especially in these areas - would be much appreciated![/font]

farmanimalbanner.png

#2 Offline xccj

xccj
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Staff Mask Maker

• 6,439 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Aug 10 2013 - 12:01 AM

'solong as its either a Titan or Monster, it's good. Since it's a giant mechanical suit driven by a humanoid, I think it'll count for the theme. ;)I love the look of this. The main body has a nice, well rounded shape to it that certainly looks like a submersible, and the use of the Throwbot arms is excelent. Nice job here, and best of luck in the contest. :music:

Edited by xccj, Aug 10 2013 - 12:01 AM.

b-bolin-03.jpg

#3 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,123 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Aug 15 2013 - 08:46 PM

[font="Palatino;"]Yeah, I was definitely going for the "titan" look here. I really wanted to bulk it up more, but building in yellow is pretty danged hard. It's not really doing too well in the polls, but I'm not disappointed about that. Thanks for the feedback![/font] ^_^

farmanimalbanner.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users