• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Kirzakani

Titans and Monsters

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Haecceity

Haecceity
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Seeker

• 287 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 09 2013 - 10:06 PM

Created by Miserix during his time in the Brotherhood, Kirzikani are a fierce breed of draconic Rahi. 

PIC

Head With Jaws Open

With Kongu 

(I sorta procrastinated on this, leading to the choppy look of the legs and the lack of back claws. I'll probably work on those when I have the time.)

Edited by Haecceity, Aug 09 2013 - 11:29 PM.

9181001334_fd8cffbeed_o.jpg

Vile terror, fearless blight
Haunting ghast, piercing light
Glow or shine or radiate
Sparkle, creep, reveal to sight
Human eyes so weak
To see and then to seek
Meaning for their rights

#2 Offline Radagast367

Radagast367
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 36 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 10 2013 - 12:34 AM

hmmmm... I like the head immensly, good use of rakshi back thingies, however I think that there maybe to many peices in the main body, giving it a messy look... I like the neck and legs, though. Good work!

Edited by Radagast367, Aug 10 2013 - 12:34 AM.

If you think that godzilla is NOT awesome, you're either crazy,

or one of the many people who got trodden on while he was saving the world.

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users