Uncle K.

Fatal Wound

Titans and Monsters Entry

Fatal_zpsd251dd49.jpg

Behold:

Tahu stands back as the colossus stumbled towards him, stomach bubbling with

a green liquid that spills out in boiling chunks. He wonders if there are more of

these creatures, nightmarish titans erupting from the earth itself... He had lured it

far from the city, but in doing so abandoned his guard. He hopes the other Toa

are at least having an uneventful evening.

Ugh I should not have waited until tonight to start.

Edited by Funcle K.

I always loved how some people could pull of a painterly style. All the colours look so fluid. 8D And the atmoshphere..

bio_sig02_lores_by_oyee-d77i3td.jpg

New pages are up! Click to see latest! \(°u°)/

Gallery & conceptart topic - Current: Pre-mut & pre-ev Makuta: Krika | Antroz | Vamprah | Miserix | Bitil | .. 

Older pics: Helryx's Fury | Makuta Sethuldur | Order's Call (no necro k? C8)

I really like how Tahu looks here. Perfect blend of armor and biomech, and a cool pose. A tiny detail that might have been nice to add is to have the fire sword smoking a bit, since the blade is currently "off", but the giant bleeding titan makes that not necessary.Awesome picture.

Thanks those who made comments.

A tiny detail that might have been nice to add is to have the fire sword smoking a bit, since the blade is currently "off", but the giant bleeding titan makes that not necessary.

It probably doesn't even have enough juice left to warm up, let alone smoke or spark. It may be gas powered but there's absolutely nothing left after this fight... though one might be tempted to ask what's that glow far in the horizon. I always go overboard with effects and such so this time I did away with anything I felt was superficial and Tahu already has enough visual weight on the right side. Thanks for the suggestion though, I love comments like that. If you like this vote for it, that would be nice

• 2 months later...

Big. Very big. I loved the skull-like design on the titan, and the whole wound dripping green liquid is amazing. But what really really made me love it is the design you did on Tahu. The way you design his back to incorporate the gear and kept him to his original set form is awesome.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

• 2 weeks later...