• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Hero Factory Moc Nebula Gang 2.0

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Online Takanuinuva

Takanuinuva
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 591 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 11 2013 - 02:11 PM

These are my Mocs of Von Nebula's Gang in 2.0 form. 

Here is the least known of the Nebula Gang. Vapour 2.0FrontPosted ImageRight SidePosted ImageBackPosted ImageLeft SidePosted ImagePose- Vapour spots an enemyPosted ImageHere is the Hulking Brute of Nebula's gang. Thunder 2.0FrontPosted ImageRight SidePosted ImageBackPosted ImageLeft SidePosted ImagePose- Attempting Thunder's Ball FormPosted ImageHere is the Toxic Terror. Meltdown 2.0FrontPosted ImageRight SidePosted ImageBackPosted ImageLeft SidePosted ImagePosePosted Image

Here is the Acid Sprayer himself. Corroder 2.0FrontPosted ImageRight SidePosted ImageBackPosted ImageLeft SidePosted ImagePose- On all foursPosted ImageHere is the Short Fuse- Xplode 2.0FrontPosted ImageRight SidePosted ImageBackPosted ImageLeft SidePosted ImagePose- Shooting off his explosive spikesPosted Image

Here is the Loose Screw. Rotor 2.0FrontPosted ImageRight SidePosted ImageBackPosted ImageLeft SidePosted ImagePose- Shooting his Biohazard Gas ShooterPosted Image        Finally. Here is the Mastermind. The Ex-Hero. Master of Black Holes- Von Nebula 2.0FrontPosted ImageRight SidePosted ImageBackPosted ImageLeft SidePosted ImagePosePosted ImageGroup ShotPosted ImageGallery when publichttp://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=532328

Comments and criticism appreciated

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickstein 11.gif

Even when things look there worst. And the shadow of evil is upon us. Remember that as long as we hope for the best. Light will appear and overcome the darkness.

Please check out my projects on Lego Ideas.9.gif
https://ideas.lego.c...kstein/projects

I'm looking for an Inkay or Malamar with its event move Happy Hour. Pm if you have one I can borrow to breed and pass the move down so I can have an Inkay with the move for myself.

Friend Code- 0216-0827-9119

#2 Offline Disciple

Disciple
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,600 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 11 2013 - 02:28 PM

Pretty cool stuff here. I like how you kept true to their original appearances while still updating them to look "2.0" Von Nebula's probably my favorite. I like how you designed his squat appearance and bulky legs. He looks a lot better with the blue you've added to his color scheme. All in all, nice job.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users