A voya nui movie

2006 it was a darker story for bionicle and because of the younger children who would see the movie its hard to make family friendly Piraka. But 2008 would of been a good year.

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

I totally agree, a 2006 movie would have been very epic, but if the Piraka were potrayed in the movie as they are in the

story, then it could be one of the few PG-13 animated movies which would NOT be good for a family friendly theme like Bionicle.

I doubt it would PG-13 unless there is use of language (which is the most common reason I see for PG-13 ratings), and the violence is "animated" and "unrealistic".

Granted, it would push the PG rating a bit, like Rango maybe.

-G u u R a h K

Like most Bionicle movies it would have completley dwonplayed the villains into morons, made the heroes motivations vague and uninteresting and completley contradict and ignore everything that had happened that year.So I'm glad we never got a 2006 movie, because it would not resemble the 2006 story that we know at all.

as stated above of what i said it was the darker times of bionicle and there was really no way to make a movie around those villains without makeing tiny krekas.

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Like most Bionicle movies it would have completley dwonplayed the villains into morons, made the heroes motivations vague and uninteresting and completley contradict and ignore everything that had happened that year.So I'm glad we never got a 2006 movie, because it would not resemble the 2006 story that we know at all.

It wouldn't have been like The Legend Reborn, cause they probably would have done it with Miramax and Nathan Furst's music.

If you meant the other three movies as well... I'll just ignore that.

Anyway, there is truth in this. The Toa Inika were already way too different from their old Matoran selves. There's no telling what a Bionicle movie would have done to them. It may have worked out well... or it would have ruined the Inika's personalities even more than they already were.

I think it would have made an awesome, epic movie but might have ruined some parts of the characters and even the storyline. And we really don't need another cliffhanger ending that never gets resolved...

I'm wondering why everyone thinks it'd be PG-13? Darker motifs, like finding the Toa Nuva's masks nailed to the wall? Graphic description, like scorched muscle tissue in the books? Of just the more sinister setting and general viciousness of the Piraka?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I agree. Also, the Piraka are perhaps the most interesting BIONICLE characters, both in story and set design. I would love to see them animated.-Gata signoff.png

Agreed.

Just imagine all the wicked expressions and animation you could do with them. Would be awesome.

hereheis.gif

--------------

Reach Heaven by Violence.

And while you are at it, see Bionicle characters as Magical Girls.

I've always felt one of the worst things about the end of BIONICLE movies after 2005 was that there couldn't be a 2006 movie. Given the nature of BIONICLE 3, I don't think that a BIONICLE 4 would have been softened to the level most posters seem to suggest. This, of course, is presuming that the people behind MoL, LoMN, and WoS would be behind Island of Doom or whatever they would call it. If it was a new bunch, it would be far more likely to be brought down to TLR levels. Still would have been cool, though. I would have loved to see the fight between Axonn and Brutaka.

Brutaka was the bomb, by the way.

How well will you die?

I would love to see Mask of Life era movies. I always was sad that there was no 2006 movie, and was waiting to hear about one for quite some time. A 2007 movie would have been pretty cool as well, I think. They would probably screw up the Barraki, but still.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

A 2007 movie would probably have been more difficult than most to animate well, considering it takes place underwater. Of course, the Toa Mahri videos were pretty cool. I always liked the part where Hydraxon comes out of nowhere and says "I believe that mask belongs to me."

How well will you die?