Draven's Signatures: Made with Style!

PDPsi HAN

Hsfs4qy.jpg

Ever wanted a cool forum signature but couldn't find a place to get one? Worry no longer, as I, Draven: The Glorious Executioner will make you one of your very own!

Not convinced yet? Here is an album of my work in photoshop.

http://imgur.com/a/5IVG2#0 <-- Click here

Or if you are lazy, here are some previews.

g2x9NIm.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2JBmBEH.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VzR62HU.png

PV0I6CE.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mellisa3_by_kyle_garland-d6jar98.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

snow_by_kyle_garland-d6j7bdu.png

uSpSrWI.jpg

Please fill out the request form below and post it in the topic.

I ALSO take NON-BIONICLE/LEGO requests, these can be PMed to me in the same format.

DIMENSIONS: Can be as small as 800x100 or all the way up to 800x300(WARNING THE IMAGE SIZE MAY BE TOO LARGE FOR A SIGNATURE. LOWER IMAGE SIZES REQUIRES LESS QUALITY IE. JPEG ARTIFACTS OR BLURRYNESS.) SUGGESTED Dimensions are around 400x200 or 500x200CONTENT:What do you want on your image? A Toa, Matoran, etc?TEXT:Any text you want on the signature, whether it's a username or a slogan/motto.

Approved by bonesii

- Draven

Edited by Draven

AΨ 94

This should make you happy:

DIMENSIONS: 400x200CONTENT: Draven's face. You have full creative rights in how to go about the style of the actual banner.TEXT: Welcome to the League of Draaaaaven

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

DIMENSIONS: 800x100CONTENT:Takanuva with purple sholders

black chest and a purple hearlight and eyes. with a crumbling mountain in the background.

(Do not include lower body and legs.)

TEXT: The Lone Centurion

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

DIMENSIONS: 800x100CONTENT:The Kanohi Vahi (gold) with some sort of Dystopian apocalypse in the backgroundTEXT:Bionicle: Time for time

Edited by Toa Kayn

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

revising finished work

Sounds good!

h1V81JI.jpg

That looks way more epic than I could have possibly imagined :D Awesome job :P

size: 700x200

toa: Matau (toa hordika)

text: A Monster

background: forest

Best Regards Iggy                                                                                 Failure to not recognize this user's awesomeness is punishable by Pikachu

"Because some...men just like to watch the world burn"  

Spontaneous Combustions is back, but not in the way you expected.

https://chargeinfinity.wordpress.com/

Epic thanks!

Dang this is cool

Best Regards Iggy                                                                                 Failure to not recognize this user's awesomeness is punishable by Pikachu

"Because some...men just like to watch the world burn"  

Spontaneous Combustions is back, but not in the way you expected.

https://chargeinfinity.wordpress.com/

• 2 months later...

It'd be "Les enfants" .

Also, Draven, where/who is the character in your present signature from?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

... You do realize there was a second (third?) dataclysm, in that the forums went down again?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

... No? What? Well, I stand corrected. Okidokie.

Edit - May 12. 2013: On a different note, might I request a banner myself?

One that has the dimensions 800x210, possibly including a purple kakama with green eyes and a white, cracked hau with blue eyes, and a galaxy(not a whole galaxy, just a part of it or something... just some pretty cosmic stuff)

Lets put this into a more comfortable format:

Dimensons: 800x210

Content: a purple kakama with green eyes and a white, cracked hau with blue eyes, with pretty cosmic stuff in the background

Text: None

Edited by Toa Onaku

Well, I haven't found another Angel of Death drawing I really like, so I guess I'll just go with something else. (And, also, all record of me asking for one has been deleted. :P)

But I guess I'm going for another Homestuck-related one. :D

Dimensions: 600 x 250

Content: Grimdark Rose (just google it, and you will see what I mean)

Background: Dark shadowy cloud things. You can kinda do whatever here, as long as it is dark.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)