• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Amazing Jerbraz MOC!

Jerbraz MOC amazing prank joke

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Toa of Anarchy

Toa of Anarchy
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 307 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 12 2013 - 10:01 AM

I has taken me a while to finish, but it has finally arrived, my Jerbraz MOC which I have taken great pains to be accurate to the story, is finished. Feel free to comment on this "work of art"

http://biosector01.c...dex.php/Jerbraz

Posted Image

"A few grass mats, some cave drawings, the heads of my enemies mounted on the wall ... it could be quite pleasant."
— Vezon, Federation of Fear

"Where are we going? Why are we going? Are we going at all, or just sailing in a big circle? Or is it a spiral? I went down a spiral once: a big stone tunnel that went down and down and down, and ended in Zyglak. Whoever built it had no decorating sense at all."
— Vezon, Destiny War

"And you still haven't answered any of my one-hundred ten questions, or my follow ups."
— Vezon to Trinuma, Destiny War

"Quite a collection. I prefer sea-shells, myself. Sometimes leaves. Oh, and the heads of my enemies, though those take up so much space."
— Vezon, Destiny War

#2 Offline Guurahk Entertainer

Guurahk Entertainer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 12 2013 - 10:07 AM

Uh... all that appears is that grey background. (still a cool background though. :))

-G u u R a h K

#3 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 10,916 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Aug 12 2013 - 10:08 AM

While I appreciate this as far as jokes go, all topics in the BBC forum must include at least one MOC picture. Sorry.

Posted Image

rotr_banner.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users