Alien Encounters

Disciple

*incoming transmission*

Greetings fellow BZPer's,

We all know that Mata Nui had an important purpose: to study otherworldly civilizations and learn from them how to repair his damaged planet. But after the Great Spirit's body was destroyed following Makuta's takeover, I fear that all his knowledge has been lost with it. As soon as I realized this, my mission became clear: I would travel through outer space to the planets that Mata Nui studied, blend in with the natives, and learn what I could from them. It was a dangerous mission, and interplanetary travel isn't exactly affordable, but I'm proud to say that I've returned from my journey in one piece. Here are some of the creatures I met:

Aknorg

A deceptive creature known for its' sharp claws and bright colors. Would-be predators try to attack the false "head," which is actually a poisonous stinger. What appears to be chest armor is instead one large eye, and behind that lies its' brain. Despite its' reputation, the aknorg is actually quite harmless if left alone. That said, they aren't exactly talkative either, so I soon decided to leave their desert planet.

Stargix

A beetle-like specimen with an impenetrable exo-skeleton. Despite its' bulk, it is capable of flight and quite agile in the air. Its' huge claws can cut through almost any substance. The stargix feeds entirely on metal, a diet which strengthens its' claws and armor. Lucky for them, their entire planet is full of scrap metal from other worlds. The sound of many stargix feeding at once is a terrible racket. I soon thought it best for my hearing if I moved on to a different world.

Bidra

A strange amphibian with two heads. Its' webbed fingers make it a powerful swimmer on its' aquatic home planet. True to its' froglike appearance, it can also jump great distances. The two heads appear to get along most of the time, except when it comes to diet. The blue one enjoys aquatic insects, while the white one seems to prefer those that fly. I didn't feel like hanging out on a swamp world for too long, so off I went.

Zabori

A squat being whose appearance I can only describe as a "rhino-insect-thingy." I was stunned to learn that the zabori is intelligent and even speaks its' own language. However, I soon discovered that it talks about just one thing: eating squid. Despite my attempts to study the zabori, I learned only that it loves to hunt and eat squid. The zabori will even hang freshly-caught squid from its' belt, which it later enjoys as a dried snack. The zabori also loves its' big blue fork, and will attack anyone who tries to take it. Strangely, it has no problem sharing the squid it craves so much. I'm not much a fan of calamari, so I politely turned down its' offer of dinner and prepared to resume my voyage...

That's all I have for now, but I'll be sure to update you guys on any new extraterrestrial encounters of mine. Thanks for reading, and if you have any questions about these creatures, let me know!

*end transmission*

Edited by Disciple

I liked stargix the best- what model did the unusual coloured head and shell come from?

If you think that godzilla is NOT awesome, you're either crazy,

or one of the many people who got trodden on while he was saving the world.

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature