• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

K'gluhk

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Zipper

Zipper
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,608 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 13 2013 - 12:52 PM

I doubt many of you guys will remember who I am, but I frequented the BBC forum quite a few years back until BZP got it's upgrade.  But since I'm going to leave for college this week, I figured I may as well post something before I approach my "Dark Age", because this is probably the last thing you will see from me for a few years. Still, it is sad that this is still a Work-In-Progress, but I simply don't have the time or desire to finish it yet.  With that being said however, I still believe it's light years ahead of the old onePosted ImageGallery here (when public) You can tell that this is still not finished from the amount of messy bits, gaps, exposed studs, rather messy colors (esp. on the back), and most obviously the mis-matched blue pods on the top.Anyways, I'm well aware of many of these discrepancies, but still give some suggestions on how to tackle them regardless.One thing I would like in particular are suggestions on how to give this thing functional claws (the ones you see are held in place by friction and can't move) as well as replacing those top-mismatched blue bits with some smooth thrusters.

[color=#b22222;]Edit: Image thumbnailed and linked - please keep posted images in BBC to 100 kB![/color]

[color=#b22222;]-Wind-[/color]

Edited by -Windrider-, Aug 13 2013 - 04:39 PM.

#2 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 13 2013 - 03:26 PM

Awesome. I love the alien feel of it, and the color scheme is simple and effective, which I like.

Chro: Dream Killer

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

Hitman VIII: Codebreaker

Baruka: Native Son

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users