K'gluhk

Zipper

I doubt many of you guys will remember who I am, but I frequented the BBC forum quite a few years back until BZP got it's upgrade. But since I'm going to leave for college this week, I figured I may as well post something before I approach my "Dark Age", because this is probably the last thing you will see from me for a few years. Still, it is sad that this is still a Work-In-Progress, but I simply don't have the time or desire to finish it yet. With that being said however, I still believe it's light years ahead of the old one. a.jpg_thumb.jpgGallery here (when public) You can tell that this is still not finished from the amount of messy bits, gaps, exposed studs, rather messy colors (esp. on the back), and most obviously the mis-matched blue pods on the top.Anyways, I'm well aware of many of these discrepancies, but still give some suggestions on how to tackle them regardless.One thing I would like in particular are suggestions on how to give this thing functional claws (the ones you see are held in place by friction and can't move) as well as replacing those top-mismatched blue bits with some smooth thrusters.

Edit: Image thumbnailed and linked - please keep posted images in BBC to 100 kB!

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-