Agents of B.I.O./S.H.I.E.L.D.: Prelude A

tomdroidser

Agents of B.I.O./S.H.I.E.L.D.: Prelude A

In the before time…

There was a single beam of light in this underground chamber. The light shone on a single table carved out of the stone it was part of. It appears that there is nobody there to see anything but the table, but a group of seven beings surround it in the shadows.

“Why have you called us?” asked the first, not revealing itself by staying cloaked in the shadow. “We only agreed to meet if there was something of importance greater than guiding our allies to do what needs to be done.”

“My apologies, friend,” the second, also in shadow, replied. “Our creators designed Mata Nui to restore their world. Unfortunately, I have discovered something that can ruin their plans and possibly erase our universe from existance.”

“What such event can cause this?” responded the third, who, unlike the others, was shadow. “Everything my master has planned has gone smoothly. Mata Nui will fall into slumber while he alone executes the next parts of his Plan.”

The second stepped forward only to reveal what was in its hand: a hologram projector. The hand of the second placed it on the stone table and withdrew its hand. The projector lit up and revealed a holographic simulation of the Kanohi Olmak.

“Thanks to our connections to the Order, the Brotherhood, and the Hunters, we were able to create a device that could monitor alternate universes in our multiverse,” the second spoke. “Nothing of note threatened our universe. Each universe alone in the void between dimensions. Nothing, until recently, was a threat to the multiverse’s reality.”

The image shifted from the mask to a strange tree of blue bubbles and lines. Each bubble shows an event, some extremely different and others close to similar. There was one thing noted about the bubbles: they each featured a moment unique to the universe they represented. The image zoomed in at the bubble that represented their universe. Another bubble, colored red, appeared and began to get closer to the blue one.

The fourth, a friend of the second, spoke. “Our universe is under a threat that nobody else could normally detect. This is the existance of a universe that is not part of our multiverse.”

In the shadow it moved its hand. The hologram shows two beings: one wears the mask that expresses what Mata Nui is and wielding a sword in the shape of a flame, the other in a blue costume with red boot and carrying a circular shield with a star in its center matching the one on his chest.

“I’m afraid,” the fourth continued, “that the other universe and our universe will collide. This would cause instability between each universe. Atributes from each universe would cross over to the other. The universes would not be able to accept each other. With this phenomenon, both universes would cease to exist. This could potentially wipe out our respective multiverses.”

“Then it is settled,” the fifth spoke. “The protocol for something beyond normal in this universe is put into action. The Bio-mechanical Investigative Officers is now to be put into effect.”

The remaining two, the ones that didn’t speak, nodded. They knew what to do when the protocol was activated. They left to gather beings willing to save all of existance from this cataclysm of universal proportions. The others were gone by the time they left, and all that was left of the meeting was the stone table and the hologram, now a Kanohi Olmak, sitting in the darkness on an island of light.

To be continued in Agents of B.I.O/S.H.I.E.L.D.: Prelude B

Edited by tomdroidser

Featuring: Arkham Firefly/The LEGO Movie Quiz

Now Entering: The Rise of DarkSaber
Two personal thanks to Black Six for Proto Boost.
(Expired) Topics: HF MOC BBC #69 Entry: Jaller Inika Rebuilt 

There is no such thing as perfection, except in being yourself.kanohi_avkama.gif