Thoughts on Breakout Rocka?

I'm looking to get my second ever HF set :D, and I was wondering if Breakout Rocka is a good one. It seems to be fairly rare these days, being one of the wave one Breakout sets, and they're pretty expensive on eBay. So before I buy it, is it worth getting over the more readily available and cheap Brain Attack Rocka?

Bliss.png

I'm not looking for playability. I'm kinda past that now. :P

Mate, I'm 23 and I still look for playability. :P

Breakout Rocka is really a collection of standard HF torso/limb/armour pieces. The only real points of interest, part-wise, are those arms used to connect the blades to his gun and the 'ammo clip' piece (which I like a lot).

If I were you I'd buy Brain Attack Rocka and if you really want the pieces unique to the Breakout version just get 'em on Bricklink.

Edited by Kumata

Breakout Rocka is all right as a parts pack for gold pieces, like any version of the character. He's also got some good Titanium Metallic parts. The ammo belt is a nice piece that doesn't appear in sets too often.I've seen Breakout Rocka at some discount stores like Tuesday Morning, though. So check any of those in your area before you pay any higher than MSRP. In fact, if it's a choice between paying the original price of $10 for the Brain Attack version and paying more than the original $13 for the Breakout version, definitely go with the Brain Attack version. Unless, of course, you are seeking out very particular pieces or trying to complete a collection.