Play Some LEGO RPGs

Normally when we shine the spotlight on creative works on BZPower, it's an individual MOC or story or piece of artwork or something. This time, however, we're highlighting an entire forum: <a href='http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showforum=73'>LEGO RPG</a>. If you like telling stories and enjoy some of the non-Bionicle themes, you should head over and check it out. You can jump into some of the existing games and become a character in universes like Ninjago and Exo-Force, or you can write your own RPG and make your own setting for others to partake in. So head on over, join in a game, and have a blast!View the full article

It's good to see the LRPG forum advertised on the front page. I would highly suggest playing the Exo-Force RPG that Gravity and I created.

Thank you, admins, for this article.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

YES! Finally this happened! We've only been wanting this for nearly, roughly, seven to eight months? :P

I'm really happy Ninjago got mentioned in it.

But there were two RPGs not mentioned in the first post, which are Lego Universe and Hero Factory.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I can't stess how important rpgs were for me in the last few years. When I started dino attack rpg in 2007 I was a poar writer that had little intention of making something big of it. As years passed I evolved and my work inproved greatly. In addition, I learned to collaberate and adapt to changes. The ability to coperate with other's ideas and adabt my story but mantain my writer's essence is a lesson I could not have learned a better way.Go join an rpg. You're skills as a writer will improve a lot. You'll be glad you did.

That is all