• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Play Some LEGO RPGs

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,218 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 13 2013 - 09:54 PM

Normally when we shine the spotlight on creative works on BZPower, it's an individual MOC or story or piece of artwork or something. This time, however, we're highlighting an entire forum: <a href='http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showforum=73'>LEGO RPG</a>. If you like telling stories and enjoy some of the non-Bionicle themes, you should head over and check it out. You can jump into some of the existing games and become a character in universes like Ninjago and Exo-Force, or you can write your own RPG and make your own setting for others to partake in. So head on over, join in a game, and have a blast!View the full article

#2 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,978 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 14 2013 - 11:48 AM

Finally, at long last! Go! :)

Although it might be "too little, to late", but I'll let the forum judge that. 

14126183966_9690cb0da3_z.jpg

#3 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,052 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2013 - 04:17 PM

It's good to see the LRPG forum advertised on the front page.  I would highly suggest playing the Exo-Force RPG that Gravity and I created.

Thank you, admins, for this article.

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer

#4 Online Vorahk1Panrahk2

Vorahk1Panrahk2
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,890 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2013 - 04:54 PM

I don't know why it took a front page advertisement to get me to visit that forum and participate. I guess it just seems weird to jump into the middle of an RPG when it's been going for some time.

kellssunset.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles

#5 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2013 - 05:54 PM

YES! Finally this happened! We've only been wanting this for nearly, roughly, seven to eight months?  :P

I'm really happy Ninjago got mentioned in it.

But there were two RPGs not mentioned in the first post, which are Lego Universe and Hero Factory.

Edited by Canis Lupus, Aug 14 2013 - 05:55 PM.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#6 Offline that guy from that show

that guy from that show
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,152 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2013 - 09:34 PM

I can't stess how important rpgs were for me in the last few years. When I started dino attack rpg in 2007 I was a poar writer that had little intention of making something big of it. As years passed I evolved and my work inproved greatly. In addition, I learned to collaberate and adapt to changes. The ability to coperate with other's ideas and adabt my story but mantain my writer's essence is a lesson I could not have learned a better way.Go join an rpg. You're skills as a writer will improve a lot. You'll be glad you did.

That is all

#7 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,978 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 15 2013 - 10:34 AM

Hero Factory!Okay, I'm done. Go play it or something.

14126183966_9690cb0da3_z.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users