T&M! Music and Movies Semifinal Poll

T&M! Music and Movies Semifinal Poll  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Music and Movies Semifinal Poll Titans and Monsters: Attack on BZ Koro! Contest M&M Semifinals Voting begins August 14th and ends August 17th at 11:59 pm EDT. -> The winning entry from the M&M Semifinals will enter the Finals. Final Voting begins August 22nd and ends August 23rd at 11:59 pm EDT. Results will be posted on August 25th in a new topic in General Discussion. =============================== 1. Out of the Darkness (The Toa of Light)2. Takanuva vs Makuta3. BZ Koro: The Movie4. Desperate Situation! A Light in the Darkness!5. The Manas and the Kaita6. Charge!7. Attack on the Rim of BZ Koro

Edited by Hahli Husky

*Rises up out of the void because she's curious as to how this contest is going and what everyone's entries are like*

zolfbanner.jpg

So take my hand, Now you'll never be lonely, Not when I'm home, sweet home

I see your star, you left it burning for me

Mother, I'm here

Really, really hard choice between #1 and #6. They're both absolutely fantastic pieces. Ended up going with #1 in the end, but man was #6 amazing, too. I just hope one of them wins.

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Man oh man oh man, these were all excelent entries. All of them were good, but I especially liked the sounds of #1 and #6, plus, #7 was hilarious. In the end, I voted for "Out of the Darkness" but these were all awesome entries. We need more contests like this in the future. :)

Edit: Haha, looks like those three are the top of this poll.

:music:

Edited by xccj