T&M! BBC and SBC Preliminary Poll Alpha

T&M! BBC and SBC Poll Alpha  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

BBC and SBC Preliminary Poll Alpha Titans and Monsters: Attack on BZ Koro! Contest BBC/SBC Preliminary Voting begins August 14th and ends August 17th at 11:59 pm EDT. -> The top four entries from BBC/SBC Prelims will enter the Semifinals together. BBC/SBC Semifinal Voting begins August 20th and ends August 21st at 11:59 pm EDT. -> The winning entry from the BBC/SBC Semifinals will enter the Finals. Final Voting begins August 22nd and ends August 23rd at 11:59 pm EDT. Results will be posted on August 25th in a new topic in General Discussion. =============================== 1. zardius_1.jpg >>> Zardius: Master of Destruction

2. _mg_0387.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Mutagen Toa Kayn

3. 20130805_002332.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> The Mecha-Toa

4. uc_2.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Undersea Cowboy

5. icon-01.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> White Defender

6. downloads.psd.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> The Shadowed One

7. 1375805111m_HALF.jpg >>> The Obsidian Flame

8. titan1.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Gorvox

9. p1060142.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Massive

Edited by Hahli Husky

Though the entry pic is kinda effect-heavy to the point of not being able to see details (and it's not the same pic as the thumbnail), I was still able to see enough of 1 to know that it gets my vote.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Yeah. The faded picture is kind of a drawback, but I couldn't do more with a dying camera and a bad lens. Thanks for everyone who's voted for me, though :D

To be honest, I self-voted :P

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

I had to go with #6.

I think it is a fantastic rendition of the Shadowed One. The tail looks great!

Edited by Toa Kayn

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I had to go with Zardius for this one, as I find him to be the most impressive and fitting for the theme. That hammer in particular is epic.

~B~

How ironic! I voted yours in the other poll!!

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Voted #1. Definitely one of the coolest and best looking ones. Massive (#9) was a runner up but as cool as it was I felt it didn't necessarily fit the theme to the same degree as an actual monster type thing.

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;

I felt the need to show support for a monster in this poll, so went with The Shadowed One, who seems to have quite the formidable competition here with all those titans (such as the also impressive Zardius).Also, entry 9, Massive - I did like the interpretation of the theme there quite a bit.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Voted #1. Definitely one of the coolest and best looking ones. Massive (#9) was a runner up but as cool as it was I felt it didn't necessarily fit the theme to the same degree as an actual monster type thing.

Rock Monster... Maybe... Ah well I take that as a compliment.

Voted #2 because I like it. Although someone put a lot of work into #9. :P

Don't... Mention it... Tooo Much :)

I felt the need to show support for a monster in this poll, so went with The Shadowed One, who seems to have quite the formidable competition here with all those titans (such as the also impressive Zardius).Also, entry 9, Massive - I did like the interpretation of the theme there quite a bit.~|ET|~

Thanks I always Liked rock monsters since Rock Raiders...

Wow I totally didn't suspect my entry to get any votes at all, thanks everone :)

As for votes, I went for 4 system deserves some love.

I'm back!